Clear All

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

Is that Willy Wonka?
    Forrest's dog's name is Willie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK36FZmTFY

Peace,

O.

Comment

ya'll think I'm crazy, but if I found the box I think I just leave it where I found it.
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
        Some greedy people in here. Forrest puts out a million dollar treasure and people want to sell a $300 bracelet. Shame.
        It was a $600 bracelet. But for me it is the sentimentality of the beads coming from Mesa Verde. Once I had it duplicated I would sell it to Forrest if he really wanted it back. But I would be clear I wanted to keep it for myself.

Comment

I believe Mr. Fenn wants to keep his bracelet , that what he said.
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I bet it does, kinda makes you wonder why you would want it? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

It was a $600 bracelet. But for me it is the sentimentality of the beads coming from Mesa Verde. Once I had it duplicated I would sell it to Forrest if he really wanted it back. But I would be clear I wanted to keep it for myself.
              Well, if you want to nitpick on the value, let's get it right. Forrest said $350, not $600.

Comment

Are you really trying to convince me his toothbrush holder is worth 10X his bracelet? Don't get me wrong....I would never sell it......but you vastly underestimate it's value. I am willing to sell an old can of ground pepper. I believe it to be f's. Any buyers? You might need it for all the things you all are cooking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Well, if you want to nitpick on the value, let's get it right. Forrest said $350, not $600.
                  Neither one of us has the interview to quote. So you can waver at $300 or $350 and I will stick with the $600 I heard him say. I could probably sell you a replica for the $350 someday if you would like.

Comment

You must not forget. Him wearing the braclett will be his revenge. If you know who he has vengeance for and why. It will make it all the easier to find the chest. The historical documents that are in his autobiography (trove) will be gifted or tied into the Denver muesum. To me that makes it a government cover up. Or the more likely proof of indian of Spanish history the professionals got wrong.

Comment

i'm thinking $600. is the right amount. I do like his dog's name.

Comment

Respect?
                        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Neither one of us has the interview to quote. So you can waver at $300 or $350 and I will stick with the $600 I heard him say. I could probably sell you a replica for the $350 someday if you would like.
                          Yes actually I do. It's $350.

Comment

I'm with you Anon Anon: Forrest absolutely said it was worth $350. I can provide the quote once I'm on my computer. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Wetherill bracelet is Forrest's spin on the Everlasting Gobstopper of Willy Wonka (WW). A test of character.

Comment

Charlie my boy, you won!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                                You must not forget. Him wearing the braclett will be his revenge. If you know who he has vengeance for and why. It will make it all the easier to find the chest. The historical documents that are in his autobiography (trove) will be gifted or tied into the Denver muesum. To me that makes it a government cover up. Or the more likely proof of indian of Spanish history the professionals got wrong.
                                Hi Sunburnt1: actually, Forrest wearing the bracelet will be YOUR best revenge, not his. At the time he wrote that, there were a number of searchers (myself included) who were getting ridiculed on Dal's by the usual cast of arrogant bullies for posting our theories about aspects of the poem's solution. So I took Forrest's timely remark (even if coincidental) to be a sign of encouragement: that the finder will have the last laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X