Forrest-The master trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest-The master trader

If you were the one to find the “box”, what would you trade Forrest for the bracelet?

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
    If you were the one to find the “box”, what would you trade Forrest for the bracelet?
    The bracelet would be insured and shipped to his mailing address. No strings attached.

Comment

I don't want to sell the bracelet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

The bracelet would be insured and shipped to his mailing address. No strings attached.
        Don’t even give him a chance at the game he plays so well......thereby emasculating him. Good thinking. I like it.

Comment

I wouldn't hate those zebra boots.

Comment

He said he would pay for it back, so I'd let him bid for it at auction just like everybody else. If he wants it back he can do as he said and buy it back, or if somebody believes it should be given back to him then I will be more than happy to let them have it and give it back to him. All they need to do to satisfy their altruism is to be the high bidder. They can whatever they want with it once they own it.

Comment

Some greedy people in here. Forrest puts out a million dollar treasure and people want to sell a $300 bracelet. Shame.

Comment

I hear ya...
                Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
                Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
                  Some greedy people in here. Forrest puts out a million dollar treasure and people want to sell a $300 bracelet. Shame.
                  It would definitely be one way for Forrest to get a better idea of who the finder was by seeing how they handle the bracelet scenario. Probably better to be a Charlie than to be a Richard.
                  All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
                  -Winston Churchill

Comment

I think he already knows - 'already knows' IMO

Comment

Don’t even give him a chance at the game he plays so well......thereby emasculating him. Good thinking. I like it.
                      That's nowhere even close to what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
                        I’m sorry you don’t get it. It’s a game and Forrst has invited us all to play. Your quote above indicates to me you want to play the game by your rules. Personally I don’t think that will get you anywhere. To win at this game, you must think and act using his rules, not yours. I’m sorry you don’t get it

Comment

I haven't decided .... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

It would definitely be one way for Forrest to get a better idea of who the finder was by seeing how they handle the bracelet scenario. Probably better to be a Charlie than to be a Richard.
                            Is that Willy Wonka?

Comment

Originally posted by chesttroll View Post

Is that Willy Wonka?
                              Forrest's dog's name is Willie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK36FZmTFY

Peace,

O.

Comment

Working...
                              X