Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s get back to the poem....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think if FF said all the info is in the poem, than that is probably exactly what he meant. The book is complimentary. IMO, WW can be determined by a single line of the poem, the where requires some GE investigation.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ksfromKS View Post
      I think if FF said all the info is in the poem, than that is probably exactly what he meant. The book is complimentary. IMO, WW can be determined by a single line of the poem, the where requires some GE investigation.
      Hi KK !!! Good to see you here !!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

        I think this is how most people think and that’s why most people don’t stand a chance. People think as long as they have a map of the Rockies and the poem that they can just find Wwwh and the canyon and HOB. Your not going to “guess” and get lucky, it just isn’t going to happen! I promise that book is suppppper important and without it your up shit creek without a paddle. And now I know why the pictures are important!
        I'm glad you said that really and in reality you don't even need a map to find wwwh just the poem some good thinking and just a little imagination
        'look at the big picture'

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by JChere View Post

          I'm glad you said that really and in reality you don't even need a map to find wwwh just the poem some good thinking and just a little imagination
          'look at the big picture'
          "look at the big picture" look = GAZE = GOOGLE ? google the big picture?? Gaze at the bigger picture? so do we get a understanding or meaning of gaze the big picture from the poem? I think this word could be helpful in finding the Blaze . . . or maybe not
          Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-10-2019, 11:35 AM.
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kpro View Post

            But the book is not required
            The poem says otherwise
            Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RahRah View Post

              The poem says otherwise
              Forrest says otherwise. But I will happily stand corrected one day when it is found........
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kpro View Post

                Forrest says otherwise. But I will happily stand corrected one day when it is found........
                The thing is Forrest has never said "the book is not required"; what he has said is that all you need to find the treasure is in the poem.

                Here are a couple of quotes from Fenn:

                "What I recommend is that you read my book normally, then you read the poem over and over and over again, and just think about every line, read it 4 or 5 or 10 times, and then go back and read the book again, slowly, looking for hints in the book that will help you with clues in the poem."

                "I have some advice. Read the book, then read the poem, over and over, maybe even memorize it. And then go back and read the book again looking for hints that are in the book that are going to help you with the clues that are in the poem. That’s the best advice that I can give. You have to find out, to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.”

                You already have the book, so it's a moot issue - Fenn has part of the book online, have you ever wondered why?
                Never share your secret with anybody. It will destroy you. -Chanakya

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by RahRah View Post

                  The thing is Forrest has never said "the book is not required"; what he has said is that all you need to find the treasure is in the poem.

                  Here are a couple of quotes from Fenn:

                  "What I recommend is that you read my book normally, then you read the poem over and over and over again, and just think about every line, read it 4 or 5 or 10 times, and then go back and read the book again, slowly, looking for hints in the book that will help you with clues in the poem."

                  "I have some advice. Read the book, then read the poem, over and over, maybe even memorize it. And then go back and read the book again looking for hints that are in the book that are going to help you with the clues that are in the poem. That’s the best advice that I can give. You have to find out, to learn where the first clue is. They get progressively easier after you discover where the first clue is.”

                  You already have the book, so it's a moot issue - Fenn has part of the book online, have you ever wondered why?
                  I do not believe the book, in its entirety, can provide any workable solution, but it can help to see things from FF's point of view. I found something relevant only in one chapter of the TTOTC book.

                  I think if there was nothing but the book - without interviews, ATFs, tips and phrases from Forrest - the solution would depend solely on the poem and the chapter "Gold and more." There is something in this chapter that has not been given the necessary attention yet ... and that leads to the last clue.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X