Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s get back to the poem....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let’s get back to the poem....

    Tonight at 7pm treasure hunting time (6 pacific and 9 eastern) with the topic: Let’s get back to the Poem!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhDezHA-7GA

    Hope to see you there!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

  • #2
    Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Tonight at 7pm treasure hunting time (6 pacific and 9 eastern) with the topic: Let’s get back to the Poem!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhDezHA-7GA

    Hope to see you there!
    Y’all need to get back to the book or you stand zero chance

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

      Y’all need to get back to the book or you stand zero chance
      But the book is not required
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kpro View Post

        But the book is not required
        You sure?
        “All that is needed is the book, the poem and/or a good map”.

        Comment


        • #5
          The book has the poem and a picture of the chest. The map? 'and/or - as in either the poem or a good map. The poem seems to be a map that requires a lot of adventures. For me each clue requires another separate adventure and then a return for another clue and yet another totally separate adventure. That makes nine separate adventures at least! It takes a long time. What took me so long? Well . . . it takes a long long time to take each journey and adventure, distill it, return for the next and then get to the final step of taking the chest stuff. Today I finally touched (with hands) Brown.

          Comment


          • #6
            Better clean yo hands
            "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

              You sure?
              “All that is needed is the book, the poem and/or a good map”.
              Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kpro View Post

                Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F
                I would add that all the best hints are on Forrest's website for free.

                https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/...-the-chase.pdf

                He even identifies the pdf as "assets"
                https www oldsantafetradingco com/assets/book-previews/thrill-of-the-chase pdf

                You can see it if you remove the punctuation.
                See how the punctuation hint works ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kpro View Post

                  Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F
                  Did you just out Imeverybodynow?
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                  --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

                    Did you just out Imeverybodynow?
                    I gave a quote I found from Tarry Scant. Nothing more.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Of course, Forrest was responding to Emily’s question.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kpro View Post

                        Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F
                        Without the poem you can’t find the treasure. But you need the book and it’s hints to understand how to interpret what’s in the poem.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

                          Without the poem you can’t find the treasure. But you need the book and it’s hints to understand how to interpret what’s in the poem.
                          I disagree

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            All you need is the poem and a good map to make the lines cross. But the book will help in locating the clues. IM(humble)O

                            Don't ask me WWWH I will never tell ... lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JChere View Post
                              All you need is the poem and a good map to make the lines cross. But the book will help in locating the clues. IM(humble)O

                              Don't ask me WWWH I will never tell ... lol
                              Yep.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X