Let’s get back to the poem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s get back to the poem....

Tonight at 7pm treasure hunting time (6 pacific and 9 eastern) with the topic: Let’s get back to the Poem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhDezHA-7GA

Hope to see you there!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Tonight at 7pm treasure hunting time (6 pacific and 9 eastern) with the topic: Let’s get back to the Poem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhDezHA-7GA

Hope to see you there!
    Y’all need to get back to the book or you stand zero chance

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Y’all need to get back to the book or you stand zero chance
      But the book is not required
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

You sure?
        “All that is needed is the book, the poem and/or a good map”.

Comment

The book has the poem and a picture of the chest. The map? 'and/or - as in either the poem or a good map. The poem seems to be a map that requires a lot of adventures. For me each clue requires another separate adventure and then a return for another clue and yet another totally separate adventure. That makes nine separate adventures at least! It takes a long time. What took me so long? Well . . . it takes a long long time to take each journey and adventure, distill it, return for the next and then get to the final step of taking the chest stuff. Today I finally touched (with hands) Brown.

Comment

Better clean yo hands
            "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

You sure?
              “All that is needed is the book, the poem and/or a good map”.
              Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F

Comment

Emily, All of the information you need to find the treasure is in the poem. The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker. Good luck in the search. F
                I would add that all the best hints are on Forrest's website for free.

https://www.oldsantafetradingco.com/...-the-chase.pdf

He even identifies the pdf as "assets"
                https www oldsantafetradingco com/assets/book-previews/thrill-of-the-chase pdf

You can see it if you remove the punctuation.
                See how the punctuation hint works ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham

Did you just out Imeverybodynow?
                  I gave a quote I found from Tarry Scant. Nothing more.

Comment

Without the poem you can’t find the treasure. But you need the book and it’s hints to understand how to interpret what’s in the poem.

Comment

Without the poem you can’t find the treasure. But you need the book and it’s hints to understand how to interpret what’s in the poem.
                      I disagree

Comment

Originally posted by JChere
                        All you need is the poem and a good map to make the lines cross. But the book will help in locating the clues. IM(humble)O

Don't ask me WWWH I will never tell ... lol
                        Yep.

Comment

Hi KPro: not required for finding the solution; absolutely helpful for confirming it!

Comment

"...you should always tell the truth, but you should not always tell ALL of the truth..." W.M. Fenn

"...The chapters in my book have very subtle hints but are not deliberately placed to aid the seeker...", but the one who becomes the Hunter, the hints will stand out.

Peace,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere
                              All you need is the poem and a good map to make the lines cross. But the book will help in locating the clues. IM(humble)O

Don't ask me WWWH I will never tell ... lol
                              I think this is how most people think and that’s why most people don’t stand a chance. People think as long as they have a map of the Rockies and the poem that they can just find Wwwh and the canyon and HOB. Your not going to “guess” and get lucky, it just isn’t going to happen! I promise that book is suppppper important and without it your up shit creek without a paddle. And now I know why the pictures are important!

Comment

Working...
                              X