No announcement yet.

What happened to FennFinder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now dog goneit! quit flapping you gums..it will clog up the works..
    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
      Ive had about 6 servings of crow...lol
      I ate 8...but I'm full now
      Last edited by Mr hand; 06-06-2019, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Did he show?
        https://youtu.be/Za9YMxLKH-A https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

Comment

hey guys. sorry no connection in the mountains. Had a small injury on the first time out, but got to the blaze on the sixth. Started hailing and I had to settle for getting some gopro footage. Ive narrowed it to 5 feet and now I have to wait for weather to clear again. no walk of shame here. just ground conditions to overcome. best!

Comment

Originally posted by FennFinder2019 View Post
            hey guys. sorry no connection in the mountains. Had a small injury on the first time out, but got to the blaze on the sixth. Started hailing and I had to settle for getting some gopro footage. Ive narrowed it to 5 feet and now I have to wait for weather to clear again. no walk of shame here. just ground conditions to overcome. best!
            Doesn't seem possible. But OK. Good luck next time.

Comment

Well......
              We're dying here to here you have it. What's taking so long? Forrest did it twice in one afternoon at 80 years. Please explain why f can do it twice in an afternoon, and it has taken you two days and still don't have it. Com'on FennFinder bring it home!

Comment

Being within 5ft and waiting for better weather seems a little odd. I know i couldn't of resisted to hold off if lightning was striking me. But good luck. I hope your spot is bigger then 3ft × 2ft. Because the cavet, crevis, tomb whatever you want to call it. Needs to fit Forrest and the box. Yet is still exposed to snow and rain. Also being able to see vast scenery from that location. Not to many spots like that are easy to find.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	29464752647_ccb9235bd0_k.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	103434

Comment

Still no update??

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think I found his water bottle. He must have died of dehydration I figure.......

1f

Comment

I just ended up doing the overextended dehydration sore feet thing today. I wish I could get it out of my head. That when FF says. Don't go where a 79 or 80 your old man couldn't go. As it's not physical at all. I'm so stuck on that it is physicall. That FF is being timid about where he went. Proud that he could still get there at 79 years old. It might not necessary be dangerous to a lot of people in good health. Yet a child would still need help to get to that spot. Early on Forrest said he could go get it back. As he got past his mid 80's he said he could not. I take it as the 79 year old was him. He wrote the poem & book before he was 80. The 80 year old was someone who has passed. But knew his secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                          I'm not sure, but I think I found his water bottle. He must have died of dehydration I figure.......

1f
                          was it blue it might have been mine...
                          and I really do hope he shows that go pro footage...
                          Last edited by 1keyword; 06-15-2019, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X