Clear All

• kpro
    started a topic Forrest gets mail 21

Forrest gets mail 21

https://dalneitzel.com/2019/06/04/forrest-gets-mail-21/

• antigroove
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmbsome View Post
    Does anybody know if F likes to receive emails of people’s solves? Do you think he cares to hear about that or does he get too many as it is and prefer to only hear about adventures? I don’t want to bog him down unless it’s fun for him.. ya know?
    I'm not sure even Forrest knows the answers to those questions.

Leave a comment:

• Wmbsome
    replied
    Noted

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Very clever.. I remember hearing someone say once they’d love to see f’s ge search history to see where he virtually visited.. wouldn’t have done much good though..
    Yes, it is not good to store valuable info on a computer that is used online. Only store rabbit holes.

Leave a comment:

• Wmbsome
    replied
    Very clever.. I remember hearing someone say once they’d love to see f’s ge search history to see where he virtually visited.. wouldn’t have done much good though..

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Does anybody know if F likes to receive emails of people’s solves? Do you think he cares to hear about that or does he get too many as it is and prefer to only hear about adventures? I don’t want to bog him down unless it’s fun for him.. ya know?
    I think he liked getting GE references from searchers so when he got the one that was of the "general search area" it was not him searching for it. So if he collected all them (links) nobody would be the wiser as to which was the correct general area. We all know how Forrest likes to collect and sort things out. I know he has commented about one of mine sent. It was a negative comment, but as we both know it was not the exact right location for security reason's. Two things I learned from his comment. He was familiar with the area. And he really does care about searchers well being.
    Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-12-2019, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wmbsome
    replied
    Originally posted by ORION View Post

Sea salt. And caramel.

Peace,
    O.
    My wife’s favorite..

Leave a comment:

• ORION
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I suggest taking EVERYTHING on these treasure blogs with a grain of salt.
    Sea salt. And caramel.

Peace,
    O.

Leave a comment:

• JChere
    replied
    Only f knows for sure ( is becoming my catch phrase). I think maybe he chuckles at most solves he gets . and maybe enjoys some of the real heart felt adventure stories . And he may even get an email or two that just surprises him in various ways. But over all I think he has grown accustomed to it. He can always just ignore them, get off the couch and find other things to amuse himself.

Leave a comment:

• Redneck Girl
    replied
    Maybe F does prefer to hear about searcher's adventures. My search partner thinks that F probably gets tired of hearing from the same people over and over again and tells me that I shouldn't email him more than a few times a year.

Leave a comment:

• Wmbsome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
    Ok, just making sure. I'm convinced sometimes these "emails" are made up, but it appears this one is real.
    I suggest taking EVERYTHING on these treasure blogs with a grain of salt.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    I think the child will have blue eyes imo

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorManRB
    It makes me mad that Forrest will talk about and give an update on another treasure hunt, but not his own.
    If you'll stay mad, then nothing in the future will make you mad.

Leave a comment:

• Old Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
    It takes 15 years to write a good treasure poem.... or is it 22 years? I'm just not very good at geology.
    The blogs are getting less and less entertaining all the time. Regardless of that, good luck to y'all. It's been (at times) fun, this treasure hunt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X