X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a farmer who had a dog.....

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB

I agree but it'd be nice to have a real update that didn't need to be deciphered.
      There are not haters in the other hunt, nor those who pretend to be friends that blackmail him..... I don’t blame him one little tiny bit.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
        It takes 15 years to write a good treasure poem.... or is it 22 years? I'm just not very good at geology.
        The blogs are getting less and less entertaining all the time. Regardless of that, good luck to y'all. It's been (at times) fun, this treasure hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB
          It makes me mad that Forrest will talk about and give an update on another treasure hunt, but not his own.
          If you'll stay mad, then nothing in the future will make you mad.

Comment

I think the child will have blue eyes imo
            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post
              Ok, just making sure. I'm convinced sometimes these "emails" are made up, but it appears this one is real.
              I suggest taking EVERYTHING on these treasure blogs with a grain of salt.

Comment

Does anybody know if F likes to receive emails of people’s solves? Do you think he cares to hear about that or does he get too many as it is and prefer to only hear about adventures? I don’t want to bog him down unless it’s fun for him.. ya know?

Comment

Maybe F does prefer to hear about searcher's adventures. My search partner thinks that F probably gets tired of hearing from the same people over and over again and tells me that I shouldn't email him more than a few times a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Wmbsome View Post
                    Does anybody know if F likes to receive emails of people’s solves? Do you think he cares to hear about that or does he get too many as it is and prefer to only hear about adventures? I don’t want to bog him down unless it’s fun for him.. ya know?
                    Only f knows for sure ( is becoming my catch phrase). I think maybe he chuckles at most solves he gets . and maybe enjoys some of the real heart felt adventure stories . And he may even get an email or two that just surprises him in various ways. But over all I think he has grown accustomed to it. He can always just ignore them, get off the couch and find other things to amuse himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I suggest taking EVERYTHING on these treasure blogs with a grain of salt.
                      Sea salt. And caramel.

Peace,
                      O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

Sea salt. And caramel.

Peace,
                        O.
                        My wife’s favorite..

Comment

I think he liked getting GE references from searchers so when he got the one that was of the "general search area" it was not him searching for it. So if he collected all them (links) nobody would be the wiser as to which was the correct general area. We all know how Forrest likes to collect and sort things out. I know he has commented about one of mine sent. It was a negative comment, but as we both know it was not the exact right location for security reason's. Two things I learned from his comment. He was familiar with the area. And he really does care about searchers well being.
                          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-12-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Very clever.. I remember hearing someone say once they’d love to see f’s ge search history to see where he virtually visited.. wouldn’t have done much good though..

Comment

Very clever.. I remember hearing someone say once they’d love to see f’s ge search history to see where he virtually visited.. wouldn’t have done much good though..
                              Yes, it is not good to store valuable info on a computer that is used online. Only store rabbit holes.

Comment

Noted

Comment

Working...
                                X