Dip your toe into WWWH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip your toe into WWWH?

I saw this on another site today. Yes, you can dip your toe into these warm waters , and yes, for you at least, this may end up being where warm waters halt. I've been to the Norris basin. It is like an alien landscape. Leave the terrain there to the extra-terrestrials.

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-d...-national-park

what a horrific way to go.

Comment

i hope not!
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I believe what Forrest said was "How did you tip your toe in WWWH ? "

Comment

yes I believe i'v seen that before ...
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
            yes I believe i'v seen that before ...
            I believe it was KPRO quote.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I believe it was KPRO quote.
              Kind of. I heard it from Forrest, but was never sure what he actually meant and if he was serious, so why create noise or issues. It was shared by others that I heard Forrest say that. Since then, Scott Conway was asked this exact same quote by Forrest in an email that he shared, about his WWWH. Can he tip his toe in it and if it is warm.
              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Kind of. I heard it from Forrest, but was never sure what he actually meant and if he was serious, so why create noise or issues. It was shared by others that I heard Forrest say that. Since then, Scott Conway was asked this exact same quote by Forrest in an email that he shared, about his WWWH. Can he tip his toe in it and if it is warm.
                I don't see any noise or issue repeating what a person said publically. Never heard of Scott Conway. I've seen many concerning public displays and this is not one of them.

Comment

I remember some of it now. but i'm not sure if that's how I seen it.. thanks

Comment

I don't see any noise or issue repeating what a person said publically. Never heard of Scott Conway. I've seen many concerning public displays and this is not one of them.
                    Scott Conway is the guy that dug the big hole and got arrested in the Herron area in NM. He was on our show. He showed the email on the show.

I say very little these days, only respond to the things that seem to go viral.
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Scott Conway is the guy that dug the big hole and got arrested in the Herron area in NM. He was on our show. He showed the email on the show.

I say very little these days, only respond to the things that seem to go viral.
                      I did not see that show. Do remember hearing about a guy digging a never ending hole.

Comment

I personally do not think Forrest would play mind games with Scott. It was way to serious of a situation, IMO.

Comment

Boss here, let’s get back on track

Comment

Boss here - thanks all!

Comment

I believe what Forrest said was "How did you tip your toe in WWWH ? "
                              I have no idea what he said. I haven't seen that quote. I wasn't referring to it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X