X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1keyword
    replied
    Originally posted by Maus View Post
    So, after the article I linked to, anybody thinking of dipping their toes in the waters in Yellowstone?
    Brutal Story... I was talking to the women behind the desk at the hotel in Canyon Village in Yellowstone. She was telling me that they always know when a buffalo falls into a hot spring because the whole area smells like beef stew until it dissolves.

Leave a comment:

• Maus
    replied
    So, after the article I linked to, anybody thinking of dipping their toes in the waters in Yellowstone?

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    OK ladies and gents. There is a host of issues with this thread.

Personal attacks
    snarky responses
    quotes not properly quoted.
    The la jefe being ignore to cut it out.

So, Tell you want, edit now and I will check this one by morning, I am clearing all the flags. If there are any pending issues, I will review them in detail and make banning / timeouts accordingly. Basically, if I have to take the time to go post by post, I will do it with scrutiny. I will make the hard call. Dang it, I have been attacked more than most, and try to keep it cordial and even walk away when I am right, that is what I hope happens, but if I gotta make it happen and take th time to review every sentence, I certainly will.

In short, if you see anything by morning, flag it, I will review in detail and put down the hammer. The THOR hammer. See what I did there......

Leave a comment:

• Diggio
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bunny.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	102671

Leave a comment:

• Maus
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
    I believe what Forrest said was "How did you tip your toe in WWWH ? "
    I have no idea what he said. I haven't seen that quote. I wasn't referring to it either.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Boss here - thanks all!

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    Boss here, let’s get back on track

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied
    I personally do not think Forrest would play mind games with Scott. It was way to serious of a situation, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by kpro View Post

Scott Conway is the guy that dug the big hole and got arrested in the Herron area in NM. He was on our show. He showed the email on the show.

I say very little these days, only respond to the things that seem to go viral.
    I did not see that show. Do remember hearing about a guy digging a never ending hole.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied

I don't see any noise or issue repeating what a person said publically. Never heard of Scott Conway. I've seen many concerning public displays and this is not one of them.
    Scott Conway is the guy that dug the big hole and got arrested in the Herron area in NM. He was on our show. He showed the email on the show.

I say very little these days, only respond to the things that seem to go viral.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied

Kind of. I heard it from Forrest, but was never sure what he actually meant and if he was serious, so why create noise or issues. It was shared by others that I heard Forrest say that. Since then, Scott Conway was asked this exact same quote by Forrest in an email that he shared, about his WWWH. Can he tip his toe in it and if it is warm.
    I remember some of it now. but i'm not sure if that's how I seen it.. thanks

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied

Kind of. I heard it from Forrest, but was never sure what he actually meant and if he was serious, so why create noise or issues. It was shared by others that I heard Forrest say that. Since then, Scott Conway was asked this exact same quote by Forrest in an email that he shared, about his WWWH. Can he tip his toe in it and if it is warm.
    I don't see any noise or issue repeating what a person said publically. Never heard of Scott Conway. I've seen many concerning public displays and this is not one of them.

Leave a comment:

• kpro
    replied

I believe it was KPRO quote.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
    yes I believe i'v seen that before ...
    I believe it was KPRO quote.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    yes I believe i'v seen that before ...

Leave a comment:

Working...