• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bunny.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	102671
    "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

OK ladies and gents. There is a host of issues with this thread.

Personal attacks
      snarky responses
      quotes not properly quoted.
      The la jefe being ignore to cut it out.

So, Tell you want, edit now and I will check this one by morning, I am clearing all the flags. If there are any pending issues, I will review them in detail and make banning / timeouts accordingly. Basically, if I have to take the time to go post by post, I will do it with scrutiny. I will make the hard call. Dang it, I have been attacked more than most, and try to keep it cordial and even walk away when I am right, that is what I hope happens, but if I gotta make it happen and take th time to review every sentence, I certainly will.

In short, if you see anything by morning, flag it, I will review in detail and put down the hammer. The THOR hammer. See what I did there......
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

So, after the article I linked to, anybody thinking of dipping their toes in the waters in Yellowstone?

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
          So, after the article I linked to, anybody thinking of dipping their toes in the waters in Yellowstone?
          Brutal Story... I was talking to the women behind the desk at the hotel in Canyon Village in Yellowstone. She was telling me that they always know when a buffalo falls into a hot spring because the whole area smells like beef stew until it dissolves.

Comment

Working...
          X