Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will being at the right location cause renal problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maus View Post

Try beer bongs until there is no tomorrow. The alcohol will Darden you and the pain, and the massive intake if liquids will help flush anything in you out.
    Maus Im drinking lemmon water... Citriline phosphate is one drug they use to treat them, but research has shown that ascorbic acid helps as well, so lots of citrus until the doc comes up with a solution.. I dont drink, but all the drinking comments where fun.... I don't drink because alcohol gives me an adverse reaction to firearms and being kind to people. my allergic reaction leads to a series of bad descisions much like those guys that sit around and talk to each other. thats there solution my solution is to stay the F$^$%K away from them and hang out with responsible more normal folk. every once and a while those folks need a driver anyway.
    But the beer thing? sounds legit... for more normal folk. for me now A ton of lemmon juice mixed into a gallon of water... and rest.

Comment

most people don't have a problem drinking..bt the problem is the stopping. my advice lemon juice + water with each meal to avoid stones and other potential problems. imo
      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

Maus Im drinking lemmon water... Citriline phosphate is one drug they use to treat them, but research has shown that ascorbic acid helps as well, so lots of citrus until the doc comes up with a solution.. I dont drink, but all the drinking comments where fun.... I don't drink because alcohol gives me an adverse reaction to firearms and being kind to people. my allergic reaction leads to a series of bad descisions much like those guys that sit around and talk to each other. thats there solution my solution is to stay the F$^$%K away from them and hang out with responsible more normal folk. every once and a while those folks need a driver anyway.
        But the beer thing? sounds legit... for more normal folk. for me now A ton of lemmon juice mixed into a gallon of water... and rest.
        I don't drink beer either. I drink my Scotch the way God intended: neat.

Comment

lol
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post

Try beer bongs until there is no tomorrow. The alcohol will Darden you and the pain, and the massive intake if liquids will help flush anything in you out.
            Did you mean Darwin?

Comment

I'll take the advice though

Comment

Originally posted by lowkey View Post

Did you mean Darwin?
                I meant deaden. I have no idea what my spell checker had in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                  The following is the preferred method for passing kidney stones. It also happens to be the same post search protocol, I am following after I find the chest.

#1. Drive to the nearest liquor store
                  #2. Buy a case (48) of beer (preferably bottles)
                  #3. Drive home, and find a comfortable chair close to the bathroom
                  #4 Empty the contents of each bottle down your esophagus
                  #5 Piss like a race horse until that sucker passes, (keep drinking until it does or until you have emptied all 48)
                  #6 Careful not to chip the porcelain on the toilet when that sucker comes shooting out.
                  #7 No driving until the next day. (Dr.s orders)
                  #8 Drink more water than you think you need everyday (especially during the summer) to prevent future stones
                  I heard that drinking a lot of beer could help. I like the idea of that method. It could give one an excuse to try various "sampler" purchases that include a wide variety of beers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

I already had stints put in until i can get in for surgery, there caused by a metabolic Issue not diet so.... medication. but ya back pain sick for months then tottal failure... Luckily my kidney functions are now good but... I was told not to go boots on the ground did it anyway and here I am out for the season...again. I'm so over it, I cant go into particulars but Lamar is the spot. trust me I really cant go into why. BUT I'm willing to go into complete detail as to my solve for any one interested. Bottom line is because I cant go out there again and it's time. The devils in the details and if someone can aproach it with an open mind and dive into the details.. it will make sense and is self confirming. Forrest has been sitting in front of the solution and made it obvious on the cover of OUAW. any one interested hit me up... I'm not even looking for a share.
                    (please pardon the terminology) Just spill it, already. We've been teased enough. Hedy Lamar probably isn't even a searcher in this hunt, IMO. Your solve is self confirming?? Good one. Seriously and
                    with all due respect regarding your health issues . . . good luck with all of this/them. Some stints are quite long, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

(please pardon the terminology) Just spill it, already. We've been teased enough. Hedy Lamar probably isn't even a searcher in this hunt, IMO. Your solve is self confirming?? Good one. Seriously and
                      with all due respect regarding your health issues . . . good luck with all of this/them. Some stints are quite long, ya know.
                      Ya? Kpro doesn't really want me taking the bait or mucking up her really decent forum by engaging this sort of thing. I see what your doing here old pilot. want to take that route do it via pm. thanks...
                      Last edited by 1keyword; 06-06-2019, 03:01 AM.

Comment

As an RN with decades of experience with kidney stones of all types in addition to both chronic and acute renal failure....my advice is to drink the juice of a squeezed lemon in 8oz of water 3 times a day. Drink at least an additional 2 quarts of water daily. Stay away from any type of soda, especially colas. You had an acute kidney injury that resolved...you are lucky. Stay hydrated! I'm sorry your search season went bust. How disappointing for you - but be patient and a "good patient" and you will likely have another opportunity. Good luck to you.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, 1Key. Friend went to emergency some months ago, passed a stone before being admitted there. He only drinks coffee and energy drinks, unfortunately.
                          Questing song:
                          THE POLICE "SECRET JOURNEY"
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkMyFMZXHmk

Comment

Originally posted by SallyColorado View Post
                            As an RN with decades of experience with kidney stones of all types in addition to both chronic and acute renal failure....my advice is to drink the juice of a squeezed lemon in 8oz of water 3 times a day. Drink at least an additional 2 quarts of water daily. Stay away from any type of soda, especially colas. You had an acute kidney injury that resolved...you are lucky. Stay hydrated! I'm sorry your search season went bust. How disappointing for you - but be patient and a "good patient" and you will likely have another opportunity. Good luck to you.
                            a few days in and Back pain is gone, skins better, energy is up, joint pain is going away... Attitude sucks and resting now vs exhaustion. this is a beautiful thing, really really grouchy though. but my body feels like its getting some much needed rest. I think I'm going to ditch the forum for a few days I'm really short right now. thanks for every ones concern. and see you guys like some time next week?

Comment

Working...
                            X