Fishing for the lead dawg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing for the lead dawg

I would like to continue fishing for the lead dawg over here so as not to mess up CRM114 thread any more than I have. I had asked for lead searchers opinions of what the teeth of the rockies and the new signature doodle mean. A couple of ppl said they knew but didn't say anything else, one person said the teeth was a reference to fortnite and the x's keep the house. I don't know what that means?

One of the many clues I've stuggled with was "No place for the meek". That's a tough one to find a strong answer for imo. So lead searchers, when you figured out what NPFTM was, did you think it a serious place or did it make you chuckle?

i doubt i am a lead but i have always taken it as serious.

Comment

I'm not sure I can claim the title of lead dog, but the scenery keeps changing so at the very least I am a lone dog. Here's my take:

Teeth are found inside a mouth. I believe the teeth of the Rockies phrase is directing us toward the mouth of a river.

The double X's are showing the relationship between the starting point and the ending point. Your quest to cease is the last clue because it links the beginning to the end. You really only need to solve this one clue to find the chest, but it takes the other 8 or 9 to positively identify these two points.

NPFTM should be solved alongside NPUYC. It's not a coincidence that both of these lines begin as a negative "no" which would be uncommon in normal English. Try to simplify.
      Last edited by thehomeofBrown.com; 06-03-2019, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I'll tell you in 2 weeks. Only because it conformation bias's my solve. As do many things he said the last year. My solve is weak because it is no place for the meek. It takes physical effort and determination to the blaze. It's not technically dangerous. But there are bears in that erea. And i eat a lot of cheese. So i'll probably taste delicious to them..

Comment

I dont have the chest, but for me it means exactly what it says. You'd think twice about actually going there. I think he intended it as a confirmation of where you are and a hint of direction to go. I haven't found any more complicated meaning, and I don't believe it's one of the nine clues.

Comment

Fossils of sea life - the Cretaceous geological layer in the Rockies, perhaps.
            Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Why do so many wish to identify the "Lead Dog"? What seems to be happening is they want to confirm their own ideas, so if the correct solution does not match your ideas does that make the other any less of the lead dog. I believe I am in the lead, but so do many others. I don't wish for anyone to stop searching their own ideas as it is completely possible that I am on the wrong path. And that is why I do not talk about my solution.

Comment

I definitely don't want anyone to stop searching before its time either. I think this is just an exercise in seeing whether I should be sweating anybody or not, kind of like what CRM114 was doing over on the other thread. And I think the lead dawgs do a pretty good job of identifying themselves anyways.

Comment

T minus 18 days and counting before my BOTG. Sorry, can't provide any details.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                    I would like to continue fishing for the lead dawg over here so as not to mess up CRM114 thread any more than I have. I had asked for lead searchers opinions of what the teeth of the rockies and the new signature doodle mean. A couple of ppl said they knew but didn't say anything else, one person said the teeth was a reference to fortnite and the x's keep the house. I don't know what that means?

One of the many clues I've stuggled with was "No place for the meek". That's a tough one to find a strong answer for imo. So lead searchers, when you figured out what NPFTM was, did you think it a serious place or did it make you chuckle?
                    FTNPFTM is not difficult to pinpoint. It is referenced in Sentence 1 by the word "there". That's how you get the bull's eye on that one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	220px-WA_80_cm_archery_target_svg.png
Views:	788
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	102152

Comment

Did i read somewhere that bones hold radiation because the body thinks it's calcium?

What are the most radioactive areas of the Rockies?
                      The man said it himself...
                      'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                      19.25 on
                      https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                      'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

Did i read somewhere that bones hold radiation because the body thinks it's calcium?

What are the most radioactive areas of the Rockies?
                        Where the UFO's land silly

Comment

Damn. I must be the only Fenner who is definitely NOT in the lead.

Comment

First of all there is only One lead dog and he is wise and brave and so he will not have ever given any part of his nine clues solve away to the search community, for a chance to recover the tc before he does. There seems to be some loud mouth stable geniuses here who have shown me no wisdom or bravery both of which are required to find the tc. I challenge ana, baba the love whatever, ninety? and treasurecodex to bet me. In order for me to offer my bet to each of them it has to be done in a fair, honest and secure way for me. I will not bet anyone who refuses to show their true identity by proving who they really are so they will be held accountable when they lose their bet with me. If I win they pay me, if they win I'll pay them. They can't change the bet either. The bet is, what it is, that I'm the lead searcher, meaning that I'm closest of all searchers to retrieve the chest, period. It's only about who's the lead dog, I can't predict natural disasters, like a huge fire or maybe even someone else stumbling upon the tc before I recover it. If a very rare event like that happened I do have the photos of the actual treasure chest and Forrest could be able to confirm it or I would provide all the answers to the nine clues and the confirmations that Forrest has provided as confirmations to searchers. Once these underdog challengers have provided their true identity to the public, in this forum, and I accept it, I will make my bet offer to each of these underdog challengers who can show some backbone. I will then ask a question or two and flesh out all the betting details with each individual before making my actual bet offer in this forum.
                            Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 06-03-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

Working...
                              X