Fishing for the lead dawg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
    I think this hunt has to end soon. Too much drama and too many crazies coming out of the woodwork. I'm going to move my trip up from the beginning of July to a few days from now and do my part in bringing it closer to the end. There may still be a little snow and mud where it's at, but oh well I guess. We'll see what happens, I'm going with confidence, but like others who have I may take the walk of shame. I doubt it of course, but it is possible.

In case anyone is wondering, the strategy I took was to only look at Fenn's books and public statements and based nothing off of what any other searchers have said (or as much as I could try to do so). I avoided, for as much as reasonably possible, reading anything else until my solution was ironed out. I have emailed Fenn numerous times, but I have never gotten a response. I emailed my mostly complete solution to him over several emails as I was working on it over Feb 3 and 4 of this year. Again did not get any response. I joined this community and others after the 4th of Feb and watch most of the shows now. From what I can tell my solution is not a very popular solve spot, but there have been a few I've found after the fact that were discussing areas close to it. Seemed more accidental than from having decoded it correctly.
    Care to tell us crazies to which state you will be traveling to? Be Careful though it sounds as though you’re going cross paths with that other fellow that knows where it’s at.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Care to tell us crazies to which state you will be traveling to? Be Careful though it sounds as though you’re going cross paths with that other fellow that knows where it’s at.
      You're only crazy if you act crazy. There is a good 7 percent that are. Most are great. It's not in New Mexico is all I'll say

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
        Fishing for the lead dawg

You're trolling the depths for dogfish, maybe look for suckers.
        I think there's a couple other threads already doing that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

I think there's a couple other threads already doing that...
          https://www.hintofriches.com/forum/t...colorado-solve
          The man said it himself...
          'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
          19.25 on
          https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
          'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Comment

Please flag issue posts, I am watching but missing some of it......
            “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Look I'm no private eye but the circumstantial evidence says the lead dawg was botg say late March? And just missed the booty apparently by the Shiloh video. So lead dawgs, what's up??? Who dat?
              Why assume the BOTG was late March? Just because of the timing of the Ski Santa Fe slush run? Don't you think that would be too huge a tipoff to everyone -- little of the 4-state zone was searchable then. If someone was a hair's width away at some point, and Forrest wanted to share that fact with everyone, much safer to wait many months if not years to reveal that so as not to tip off said searcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Why assume the BOTG was late March? Just because of the timing of the Ski Santa Fe slush run? Don't you think that would be too huge a tipoff to everyone -- little of the 4-state zone was searchable then. If someone was a hair's width away at some point, and Forrest wanted to share that fact with everyone, much safer to wait many months if not years to reveal that so as not to tip off said searcher.
                Absolutely because of the timing of the slush run. I think it would be a huge tipoff to someone searching late march yes.

Comment

Well, since the treasure isn't in NM, I don't see the timing of the Scrapbook as a hint, but I do agree that it could very well be a clue that someone was very close.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                    Well, since the treasure isn't in NM, I don't see the timing of the Scrapbook as a hint, but I do agree that it could very well be a clue that someone was very close.
                    I don't think it's in NM either, so 2 outta 3 aint bad

Comment

Absolutely because of the timing of the slush run. I think it would be a huge tipoff to someone searching late march yes.
                      I'm pretty sure the date of the slush run is up to the ski resort and that Forrest has nothing to do with it's timing.

Comment

I don't know about a slush run . but the snow was deep in Colorado as we came thru going to our 19th location, but when we got above the football "goal" it seem to lignin up on us...to be honest I do not believe searchers know the correct state to search in most of the time. nothing like finding a couple of good luck charms, to make you want to go back asap. thanks crew!
                        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                          Please flag issue posts, I am watching but missing some of it......
                          Overseer

The man said it himself...
                          'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                          19.25 on
                          https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                          'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

You're only crazy if you act crazy. There is a good 7 percent that are. Most are great. It's not in New Mexico is all I'll say
                            There is a good reason Forrest used the number 7%. That is the number of women with ASPD in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

There is a good reason Forrest used the number 7%. That is the number of women with ASPD in this country.
                              Check out what it means in the urban dictionary. That is what I think he is referring to.
                              “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Check out what it means in the urban dictionary. That is what I think he is referring to.
                                TY ! I never seen that before.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=7%25

Which meaning ?
                                Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-05-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X