Fishing for the lead dawg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

Looks like some more underdogs having to attack the lead dog. Sounds like you also mold the poem to fit your solution if you have one or a ton of them
    Where do these people come from kpro ?

Comment

Originally posted by FennFinder2019
      I can't resist. The treasure location is known, the snow has melted, the retrieval is day after tomorrow, June 5th.

The treasure is in a cavity in a metal box with allen wrenches attached, it's covered by a leather mat. Above it is a stone marker reading "Thrill of the Chase", then branches and a mossy log. Only an exact solve will get you to it, and in the history of the chase only two clues were definitively solved until now.

Prepare yourselves for an announcement by next week sometime.

This is not a joke. This is the real deal.
      I'm all tense and on the edge of my chair !
      What's up with the Allen wrenches ?
      Pickett & SkyDog
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8Q2PATVyI

Comment

Originally posted by FennFinder2019
        I can't resist. The treasure location is known, the snow has melted, the retrieval is day after tomorrow, June 5th.

The treasure is in a cavity in a metal box with allen wrenches attached, it's covered by a leather mat. Above it is a stone marker reading "Thrill of the Chase", then branches and a mossy log. Only an exact solve will get you to it, and in the history of the chase only two clues were definitively solved until now.

Prepare yourselves for an announcement by next week sometime.

This is not a joke. This is the real deal.
        The details of this are pretty weird. And they seem highly improbable to me at least. Just don't blame anyone else if you don't find it please.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

When you find out that that the treasure was found somewhere else other than your location, who will you blame? Forrest, right? Will you be willing to accept that you are wrong if the treasure is found elsewhere? Or will you come up with an excuse as to why you were right all along? Or will you just say that Forrest is a liar?
          I've always defended Forrest, that IMO he's an honest, good and caring man. I won't blame anyone, and if I'm wrong, I'm man enough to admit it and I will. The only excuse I would have, is not that I was right all along, but I may reveal the nine clues and confirmations that led me to believe it.

Comment

I've always defended Forrest, that IMO he's an honest, good and caring man. I won't blame anyone, and if I'm wrong, I'm man enough to admit it and I will. The only excuse I would have, is not that I was right all along, but I may reveal the nine clues and confirmations that led me to believe it.
            Well , that's a good answer. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

The details of this are pretty weird. And they seem highly improbable to me at least. Just don't blame anyone else if you don't find it please.
              I am more curious why they didn't state the mat was buffalo hide. Kidding aside, if they truly knew such details why would they need to still retrieve Indulgence?
              https://youtu.be/ca9ub9rpNK4

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

I attribute the return of such accounts to what I call "the great un-banning". Some of us will not forget you Chris Jones!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

I am more curious why they didn't state the mat was buffalo hide. Kidding aside, if they truly knew such details why would they need to still retrieve Indulgence?
                  Good question. The implication is that these details come from the poem/books/quotes/scrapbooks. Which is kind of fascinating, if not slightly amusing. Then there is the two clue comment. Pretty weird. Good luck to them though.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post

???
                    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Actually I thought of this quote noted by Jenny on MW:

They are wrong, I know, for in a moment of exuberance, Fenn said so. He told me the chest is “exposed” to rain and snow, and could be scorched in a forest fire. He told me the box, which is just 10 inches by 10 inches, is unlocked—suggesting it’s someplace where it is unlikely to be toppled or otherwise thrown open.
                      Source article:
                      http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...re-part-2.html

Which that description would seem to insulate the chest pretty dang well and be very unexposed IMO.
                      https://youtu.be/ca9ub9rpNK4

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

I'm all tense and on the edge of my chair !
                        What's up with the Allen wrenches ?
                        That does it. Is there anyone out there named Allen that wants to be deputized and made a part of my posse? You would have to be proficient with the use of wrenches, (not to be confused with wenches)

Comment

First of all there is only One lead dog and he is wise and brave and so he will not have ever given any part of his nine clues solve away to the search community, for a chance to recover the tc before he does. There seems to be some loud mouth stable geniuses here who have shown me no wisdom or bravery both of which are required to find the tc. I challenge ana, baba the love whatever, ninety? and treasurecodex to bet me. In order for me to offer my bet to each of them it has to be done in a fair, honest and secure way for me. I will not bet anyone who refuses to show their true identity by proving who they really are so they will be held accountable when they lose their bet with me. If I win they pay me, if they win I'll pay them. They can't change the bet either. The bet is, what it is, that I'm the lead searcher, meaning that I'm closest of all searchers to retrieve the chest, period. It's only about who's the lead dog, I can't predict natural disasters, like a huge fire or maybe even someone else stumbling upon the tc before I recover it. If a very rare event like that happened I do have the photos of the actual treasure chest and Forrest could be able to confirm it or I would provide all the answers to the nine clues and the confirmations that Forrest has provided as confirmations to searchers. Once these underdog challengers have provided their true identity to the public, in this forum, and I accept it, I will make my bet offer to each of these underdog challengers who can show some backbone. I will then ask a question or two and flesh out all the betting details with each individual before making my actual bet offer in this forum.
                          LMFAO AGAIN! Why are you so interested on being recognised as the lead dog? EVERYBODY knows you are not!

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

LMFAO AGAIN! Why are you so interested on being recognised as the lead dog? EVERYBODY knows you are not!
                            A lie is when you don't tell the truth. When you and all the other cry baby losers demand that I give them answers to the poem and the chest's location. Then you can come along and do the only thing that you seem to be any good at LYFAO AGAIN!

Edited part: There's one person who knows that I'm the lead searcher and he is the only person that matters. There's also a mighty and righteous one, the Alpha and Omega who knows, the one who gave me the inspiration and ultimately the answers through various ways.
                            Last edited by TreasurePoem.com; 06-04-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

A lie is when you don't tell the truth. When you and all the other cry baby losers demand that I give them answers to the poem and the chest's location. Then you can come along and do the only thing that you seem to be any good at LYFAO AGAIN!
                              You are an asterisk in a book that was never written.

Comment

Yeah but, ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?

Comment

Working...
                                X