Horse Meat? Serious question here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JChere View Post
    I don't know, but it wouldn't be like fenn to mention porcupine meat as the animal they ate if he said he wasn't going to mention it. I mean why would he mention it if he said he wasn't going to in the first place. Does that sound like the fenn we all have been researching and studying.
    The way he placed eating porcupine meat in the story is just like Forrest to leave it up to the reader. Yup, misdirection he assisted in but did not actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
      I don't know, but it wouldn't be like fenn to mention porcupine meat as the animal they ate if he said he wasn't going to mention it. I mean why would he mention it if he said he wasn't going to in the first place. Does that sound like the fenn we all have been researching and studying.
      I agree. He's likely not one, but two or three tricks ahead of everybody else in what he says. Or, maybe it was just porcupine and now he's got you second guessing your second guess.

Comment

if it was the porcupine I don't think it has any real bearing on a solution. It was like he said movies lie so what movie did he see that made him want to take the journey.. lol and didn't he mention as a logger somewhere that was his first cardiac arrest cup of coffee.. lol

Comment

I think maybe they had a third person along with them, shot and ate him. Probably read about the Donner party and that is where he got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
            I think maybe they had a third person along with them, shot and ate him. Probably read about the Donner party and that is where he got the idea.
            You mean Cannibalism? YUCKY! I hear the Backside taste like ****

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba The Love Squirrel View Post

You mean Cannibalism? YUCKY! I hear the Backside taste like ****
              Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-02-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=TreasureCodex;n101971]

[

WTfreak did I just watch???? I would rather eat than have piss thrown at me...LOL!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bubba The Love Squirrel;n101972]
                  Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

[

WTfreak did I just watch???? I would rather eat than have piss thrown at me...LOL!
                  W8ait...Did he eat da dudu?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bubba The Love Squirrel;n101975]

W8ait...Did he eat da dudu?
                    I should have watched before I posted that one. It's gross ! Even though it doesn't exactly show what the cannibal is putting in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow

He never said they ate the animal they killed, only that he ate porcupine
                      VERY TRUE!

Comment

[QUOTE=TreasureCodex;n101979]

I should have watched before I posted that one. It's gross ! Even though it doesn't exactly show what the cannibal is putting in his mouth.
                        I made an assumption there. It is crazy what we stumble on via youtube.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bubba The Love Squirrel;n101988]
                          Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I made an assumption there. It is crazy what we stumble on via youtube.
                          I'm gonna watch Johnny play a little bit.

Comment

[QUOTE=TreasureCodex;n101992]

I'm gonna watch Johnny play a little bit.

That's gangster right there!

Comment

If you don't believe that Forrest and Donnie killed and ate a porcupine after reading that story, you are only denying yourself. Live a little, and let yourself enjoy it!

​(Personally, if you think they killed and ate something else, I think you could be letting your imagination carry you off.)

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow

I’m not saying they “didn’t” eat porcupine, I’m saying Forrest never said he ate porcupine. He just said porcupine meat tastes like kerosene, that doesn’t mean he ate it though is my point. And you said don’t let my imagination carry me away? LOL Forrest has also said imagination is more important than knowlege, so maybe if more people used their imaginations like me, maybe the chest would have been found by now, just sayin!
                                Ok well we are disagreeing, sort of. Its all good. But just try meet me in the middle, when I say, he didn't talk about eating anything else there, he did say he promised not to talk about what they DID eat, and so perhaps Forrest is using a little wiggle room by writing about it...

(Did you not enjoy the, at least potential, irony, of him having promised not to talk about it, and writing about it instead? And how would he know what porcupine tastes like if they didn't eat it?)

Comment

Working...
                                X