No announcement yet.

Horse Meat? Serious question here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forrest's story about their trip in TTOTC always had me thinking the may have eaten crow.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
      Bold move for a 14-year-old boy!

That would make a good story: teenager sneaks into war-ravaged Berlin in April 1945, storms Hitler's bunker single-handed, dodges the aides, dispatches the Fuehrer, and makes it look like suicide. All in a day's work. Hope he had time for a Dr Pepper before making good his escape!

At least part of Hitler's private collection was stored in Czechoslovakia during the war. The US army rounded up stolen works and had them returned to their rightful owners (where possible) from a holding center near Munich.

(Actually, I wouldn't put this type of exploit past FF in his later years, but I hope that, faced with a similar scenario, he'd intervene a mite sooner!)
      First, he was 15. Second, just like how he covered up
      phillly with his thumb, Hitler didn’t die in Berlin, your falling victim to then narrative. There’s another clip where someone asks Forrest if he could go back in time what times would he go back to. He said he’d go and make Hitler take that poison 10 years before he really did (check the dates! What kind of info does Forrest have that YOU don’t?!) , then right after that he says he’s like to interview Winston Churchill’s and he’s ask him “why did you do what you did?” And I’m pretty sure it’s because he helped Hitler escape! I know where they all met up too but I’m not going to say where.

Comment

I don't know, but it wouldn't be like fenn to mention porcupine meat as the animal they ate if he said he wasn't going to mention it. I mean why would he mention it if he said he wasn't going to in the first place. Does that sound like the fenn we all have been researching and studying.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
          I don't know, but it wouldn't be like fenn to mention porcupine meat as the animal they ate if he said he wasn't going to mention it. I mean why would he mention it if he said he wasn't going to in the first place. Does that sound like the fenn we all have been researching and studying.
          The way he placed eating porcupine meat in the story is just like Forrest to leave it up to the reader. Yup, misdirection he assisted in but did not actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
            I agree. He's likely not one, but two or three tricks ahead of everybody else in what he says. Or, maybe it was just porcupine and now he's got you second guessing your second guess.

Comment

if it was the porcupine I don't think it has any real bearing on a solution. It was like he said movies lie so what movie did he see that made him want to take the journey.. lol and didn't he mention as a logger somewhere that was his first cardiac arrest cup of coffee.. lol

Comment

I think maybe they had a third person along with them, shot and ate him. Probably read about the Donner party and that is where he got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                  I think maybe they had a third person along with them, shot and ate him. Probably read about the Donner party and that is where he got the idea.
                  You mean Cannibalism? YUCKY! I hear the Backside taste like ****

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba The Love Squirrel View Post

You mean Cannibalism? YUCKY! I hear the Backside taste like ****
                    Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-02-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=TreasureCodex;n101971]

[

WTfreak did I just watch???? I would rather eat than have piss thrown at me...LOL!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bubba The Love Squirrel;n101972]
                        Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

[

WTfreak did I just watch???? I would rather eat than have piss thrown at me...LOL!
                        W8ait...Did he eat da dudu?

Comment

Did Forrest eat a Horse? Is that the animal they shot and swore never to speak of again? Thoughts?
                          He never said they ate the animal they killed, only that he ate porcupine

Comment

[QUOTE=Bubba The Love Squirrel;n101975]

W8ait...Did he eat da dudu?
                            I should have watched before I posted that one. It's gross ! Even though it doesn't exactly show what the cannibal is putting in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

He never said they ate the animal they killed, only that he ate porcupine
                              VERY TRUE!

Comment

[QUOTE=TreasureCodex;n101979]

I should have watched before I posted that one. It's gross ! Even though it doesn't exactly show what the cannibal is putting in his mouth.
                                I made an assumption there. It is crazy what we stumble on via youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X