Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraith14u
    replied
    The NEXT LEVEL reminds me of "the upper room" where there was something wonderful was happening, they had been there for 10 days when the sound came. It had to be an amazing experience for everyone that was there. And then later at the home of another, it happened again. Just like the chest, I'm trying to get to the next level. Anyone feel like climbing?

Leave a comment:

• M.c.B.
    replied
    Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I think Forrest answered that question for us. He said finder should not try "to take treasure from it's hiding location in one piece". I know it lends to more questions. But only one answer for the right location.
    "Trove" is the right word that confirms the right spot ...

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
    Getting to the next level will require someone with a vision to see what is up ahead. I know everyone wants that box, but I believe there will be only one finder who has pressed past all the other searchers. One that has looked carefully at what is given, and has adjusted their thinking to fit the poem. Mr. Fenn asks a question in the poem, Why is it I must go and leave my trove for all to seek? do you know the answer? I believe he does and no one else. Figuring this out for yourself will help in getting yourself to the "next level!" That treasure is in the chest make the move toward the gold!
    I think Forrest answered that question for us. He said finder should not try "to take treasure from it's hiding location in one piece". I know it lends to more questions. But only one answer for the right location.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    Getting to the next level will require someone with a vision to see what is up ahead. I know everyone wants that box, but I believe there will be only one finder who has pressed past all the other searchers. One that has looked carefully at what is given, and has adjusted their thinking to fit the poem. Mr. Fenn asks a question in the poem, Why is it I must go and leave my trove for all to seek? do you know the answer? I believe he does and no one else. Figuring this out for yourself will help in getting yourself to the "next level!" That treasure is in the chest make the move toward the gold!

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

have to agree, that sure looks like an aberration.
    take the chest and go in the peace.
    Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-11-2019, 12:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied

The aberration is the socalled X that the arrow is pointing at. It is not an X, look closely. It is a tiny picture drawing.
    have to agree, that sure looks like an aberration.

Leave a comment:

• Wraith14u
    replied

The aberration is the socalled X that the arrow is pointing at. It is not an X, look closely. It is a tiny picture drawing.
    just pulled it up.
    Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied

not just the x's, there's a line with an arrow, his signature, a big picture if you will. i think it would have had the same meaning if he wrote it on a napkin.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied

I think he is talking about Forrest's supposed X's

not just the x's, there's a line with an arrow, his signature, a big picture if you will. i think it would have had the same meaning if he wrote it on a napkin.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied
    Originally posted by Fogel View Post
    Thanks for bringing up the new doodle. So what does it mean to you? And who wrote it?
    I think he is talking about Forrest's supposed X's

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied
    Originally posted by Fogel View Post
    Thanks for bringing up the new doodle. So what does it mean to you? And who wrote it?
    I'm hoping that's f's hand next to his signature in the pic I've seen. I think it's a hint about the first clue, I know it's the first clue cuz f said so.

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied

I'll tell you what. Just for you I will show once again where to start. To find where WWWH you start with Continental Divide and then narrow down 3 more times and you will be at exact WWWH. Easy enough ? OK
    oh ok, my bad. I thought you were referring to wwwh in f's poem.

Leave a comment:

• TreasureCodex
    replied

Dude(ss), no way you showed how to get to wwwh. You didn't even answer what the new doodle means? Soooo, ima have to disqualify you based on that. I'm fully qualified to disqualify you based solely on your comments, ask anyone.
    I'll tell you what. Just for you I will show once again where to start. To find where WWWH you start with Continental Divide and then narrow down 3 more times and you will be at exact WWWH. Easy enough ? OK

Leave a comment:

• Fogel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr hand
    replied

I'm not communist minded. Sure you communist thinkers can live well in my united states of independence. But groupthink is not something to be desired.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/groupthink
    Let's be honest about this. People advocating "community" and that it is a "group effort" that will or has led to the finding of the treasure are simply looking to exploit others hard work through hollow words.
    Sure you could say that a forum is a type of community. But I'll tell you I'm not here nor have I ever needed to use other peoples ideas on forums as a way to solve the poem. The "community" just doesn't have what it takes to even come up with one single clue solve. I mean other than me showing how to get to WWWH.
    Call me arrogant if that makes you feel better about being communist.
    Dude(ss), no way you showed how to get to wwwh. You didn't even answer what the new doodle means? Soooo, ima have to disqualify you based on that. I'm fully qualified to disqualify you based solely on your comments, ask anyone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X