the "NEXT LEVEL"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post

Dude(ss), no way you showed how to get to wwwh. You didn't even answer what the new doodle means? Soooo, ima have to disqualify you based on that. I'm fully qualified to disqualify you based solely on your comments, ask anyone.
    I'll tell you what. Just for you I will show once again where to start. To find where WWWH you start with Continental Divide and then narrow down 3 more times and you will be at exact WWWH. Easy enough ? OK

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I'll tell you what. Just for you I will show once again where to start. To find where WWWH you start with Continental Divide and then narrow down 3 more times and you will be at exact WWWH. Easy enough ? OK
      oh ok, my bad. I thought you were referring to wwwh in f's poem.

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
        Thanks for bringing up the new doodle. So what does it mean to you? And who wrote it?
        I'm hoping that's f's hand next to his signature in the pic I've seen. I think it's a hint about the first clue, I know it's the first clue cuz f said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
          Thanks for bringing up the new doodle. So what does it mean to you? And who wrote it?
          I think he is talking about Forrest's supposed X's

Comment

I think he is talking about Forrest's supposed X's

not just the x's, there's a line with an arrow, his signature, a big picture if you will. i think it would have had the same meaning if he wrote it on a napkin.

Comment

not just the x's, there's a line with an arrow, his signature, a big picture if you will. i think it would have had the same meaning if he wrote it on a napkin.
              The aberration is the socalled X that the arrow is pointing at. It is not an X, look closely. It is a tiny picture drawing.

Comment

The aberration is the socalled X that the arrow is pointing at. It is not an X, look closely. It is a tiny picture drawing.
                just pulled it up.
                Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM.
                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

have to agree, that sure looks like an aberration.

Comment

have to agree, that sure looks like an aberration.
                    take the chest and go in the peace.
                    Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-11-2019, 12:41 PM.
                    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Getting to the next level will require someone with a vision to see what is up ahead. I know everyone wants that box, but I believe there will be only one finder who has pressed past all the other searchers. One that has looked carefully at what is given, and has adjusted their thinking to fit the poem. Mr. Fenn asks a question in the poem, Why is it I must go and leave my trove for all to seek? do you know the answer? I believe he does and no one else. Figuring this out for yourself will help in getting yourself to the "next level!" That treasure is in the chest make the move toward the gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                        Getting to the next level will require someone with a vision to see what is up ahead. I know everyone wants that box, but I believe there will be only one finder who has pressed past all the other searchers. One that has looked carefully at what is given, and has adjusted their thinking to fit the poem. Mr. Fenn asks a question in the poem, Why is it I must go and leave my trove for all to seek? do you know the answer? I believe he does and no one else. Figuring this out for yourself will help in getting yourself to the "next level!" That treasure is in the chest make the move toward the gold!
                        I think Forrest answered that question for us. He said finder should not try "to take treasure from it's hiding location in one piece". I know it lends to more questions. But only one answer for the right location.

Comment

I think Forrest answered that question for us. He said finder should not try "to take treasure from it's hiding location in one piece". I know it lends to more questions. But only one answer for the right location.
                          "Trove" is the right word that confirms the right spot ...

Comment

The NEXT LEVEL reminds me of "the upper room" where there was something wonderful was happening, they had been there for 10 days when the sound came. It had to be an amazing experience for everyone that was there. And then later at the home of another, it happened again. Just like the chest, I'm trying to get to the next level. Anyone feel like climbing?

Comment

Working...
                            X