the "NEXT LEVEL"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "NEXT LEVEL"

Its time! Searchers are looking, asking, wanting more BOTG time. I believe they can find it. In the poem we can find it and in the Book there is info too! That is very plain to see. Just look at all the videos, books, blogs and BOTGs, that has been dedicated, deliberated, dissected and discussed! It's time we took the Case to the NEXT LEVEL! One of our biggest problems is that we think we cannot find the treasure! Big mistake, It seems like I remember someone telling Us "if you will think you can find the treasure!" But in order for us to do that, We are going to need a Tighter Focus on what Mr. Fenn has given us. The Hope is there, The Promise is there, The Treasure is there. So, I'm ready to push myself to the Chase! Keep searching, keep seeking, keep working , keep reaching! One of the best lessons Mr. Fenn has taught me is Stay Positive. Hard to do sometimes or at least it is for me, I find myself sliding off the mountain at times. Its then I think where I was before, that there are levels in the poem that must be reached in order to find the treasure. Work on your solve encourage others to work on theirs and you will find before long you have reached the NEXT LEVEL! ……...and just because I don't have the box doesn't mean I don't have the treasure! https://youtu.be/HKh6XxYbbIc
    Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-01-2019, 12:46 PM.
    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
    Its time! Searchers are looking, asking, wanting more. We can find it in the poem we can find it in the Book! That is very plain to see. Just look at all the videos, books, blogs and BOTGs, that has been dedicated, deliberated, dissected and discussed! It's time we took the Case to the NEXT LEVEL! One of our biggest problems is that we think we cannot find the treasure! Big mistake, It seems like I remember someone telling Us "if you will think you can find the treasure!" But in order for us to do that, we need to reach the NEXT LEVEL! We are going to need a Tighter Focus on what Mr. Fenn has given us. The Hope is there, The Promise is there, The Treasure is there. So,I'm ready to push myself to the NEXT LEVEL! Keep searching, keep seeking, keep working , keep reaching! One of the best lessons Mr. Fenn has taught me is Stay Positive. Hard to do sometimes or at least it is for me, I find myself sliding off the mountain at times. Its then I think where I was before, that there are levels in the poem that must be reached in order to find the treasure. Work on your solve encourage others to work on theirs and you will find before long you have reached the NEXT LEVEL! ……...and just because I don't have the box doesn't mean I don't have the treasure!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Spock_Chess.2.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	101651

Peace,

O.

Comment

Comment

For some maybe even most they may not get but one shot at finding the treasure this season. So what I do before BOTG, is I want to look at what i have to work with, a vast amount of information, hint after hint, scrapbooks, blog posts, and some searchers that has been close to where the treasure rest. I think sometimes I need to analyze the info. i have to find the Blaze. That is one of the best clues in the poem "If you have been wise and found the Blaze" and it deserves thought in my book. The way I see it, that blaze is just waiting for the finder to come along any time. But its that next level that will take me to the end, take us to the gold. I don't know about you, but when I read the poem, it's telling me there is a treasure chest that is out of this world! I get excited just thinking about it! With the search season upon us, time to put our minds to BOTG and get our self to understand there is more to the poem to be understood than what we first read, there's the NEXT LEVEL!
        Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-01-2019, 12:33 PM.
        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Hint "Of".....

Comment

Its time! Searchers are looking, asking, wanting more BOTG time. I believe they can find it. In the poem we can find it and in the Book there is info too! That is very plain to see. Just look at all the videos, books, blogs and BOTGs, that has been dedicated, deliberated, dissected and discussed! It's time we took the Case to the NEXT LEVEL! One of our biggest problems is that we think we cannot find the treasure! Big mistake, It seems like I remember someone telling Us "if you will think you can find the treasure!" But in order for us to do that, We are going to need a Tighter Focus on what Mr. Fenn has given us. The Hope is there, The Promise is there, The Treasure is there. So, I'm ready to push myself to the Chase! Keep searching, keep seeking, keep working , keep reaching! One of the best lessons Mr. Fenn has taught me is Stay Positive. Hard to do sometimes or at least it is for me, I find myself sliding off the mountain at times. Its then I think where I was before, that there are levels in the poem that must be reached in order to find the treasure. Work on your solve encourage others to work on theirs and you will find before long you have reached the NEXT LEVEL! ……...and just because I don't have the box doesn't mean I don't have the treasure! https://youtu.be/HKh6XxYbbIc
            Love it! Ditto!

Comment

This really is not gonna be a group solved game.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

This really is not gonna be a group solved game.
                What game are you playing? The treasure chest is not on an island. Sure, a singular person’s gonna haul it out of the woods, but it’s a large community. Picture. Big picture. Bigger picture.

Comment

Really inspiring post Wraith, i might need a new solve so this was just what i needed to read. Well played.
                  The man said it himself...
                  'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
                  19.25 on
                  https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
                  'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

What game are you playing? The treasure chest is not on an island. Sure, a singular person’s gonna haul it out of the woods, but it’s a large community. Picture. Big picture. Bigger picture.
                    I'm not communist minded. Sure you communist thinkers can live well in my united states of independence. But groupthink is not something to be desired.
                    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/groupthink
                    Let's be honest about this. People advocating "community" and that it is a "group effort" that will or has led to the finding of the treasure are simply looking to exploit others hard work through hollow words.
                    Sure you could say that a forum is a type of community. But I'll tell you I'm not here nor have I ever needed to use other peoples ideas on forums as a way to solve the poem. The "community" just doesn't have what it takes to even come up with one single clue solve. I mean other than me showing how to get to WWWH.
                    Call me arrogant if that makes you feel better about being communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy

TC, when are you going to the spot?
                      I been there many times. Who knows next time ? Summer time is the right time. So I will be there then.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I'm not communist minded. Sure you communist thinkers can live well in my united states of independence. But groupthink is not something to be desired.
                        https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/groupthink
                        Let's be honest about this. People advocating "community" and that it is a "group effort" that will or has led to the finding of the treasure are simply looking to exploit others hard work through hollow words.
                        Sure you could say that a forum is a type of community. But I'll tell you I'm not here nor have I ever needed to use other peoples ideas on forums as a way to solve the poem. The "community" just doesn't have what it takes to even come up with one single clue solve. I mean other than me showing how to get to WWWH.
                        Call me arrogant if that makes you feel better about being communist.
                        Lol. Let me rephrase. I’m going to carry it out of the woods using nothing but my own solve and brain, my ant-like physical strength, and my sheer will. Then I’m going to play an endgame. With others. I play well with others. When you have more than you need you don’t build a taller wall- you build a longer table.
                        I’m capitalist in principle when it works according to plan. It just rarely does without overflowing corruption. But hippie communes don’t work either with overflowing corruption. Or any other system when you include asshats into it.
                        This, however, is a work of beauty and art and should be treated as such. Revered as such even.
                        Greed doesn’t exist here. Nor attempts at put-downs or preschoolyard name calling from the g-damned McCarthy era.
                        Ps. I have no problem with arrogance- unless it’s unjustified.

Comment

Nice, so if you've been there several times but don't have the chest then I think is is assured you do not know if you have the correct wwwh.
                          I am in the same boat. I've been there several times but still searching and will not know if I am correct until I have the chest.
                          Though I do have a high confidence based on something f removed from the web after I pointed out to him a personal observation that no one else noticed or discussed.
                          You may not be sure that I have the correct WWWH. But I am positive I have the correct WWWH. I'm glad you have a high level of confidence. Self confidence is important to the human condition.

Comment

And just how are you positive if you do not have the chest? I know it is a difficult concept to understand to be true with yourself and I really do get your confidence but the bottom line is you really do not know and everyone on this blog knows the same.
                            just be true with yourself, type this: I have a very high confidence in my wwwh but I do not know and will not know I am correct until I have the chest.

Try it, you will feel so much better and just maybe people on this blog will not be so confrontational with you.

Best of luck.
                            Because my self confidence is at 100%. Not lacking, no quantifications. I don't care if those that are looking for others to solve their problems are not nice about it. It is their defectiveness and not my nor will I adopt what they are selling. I am true to myself and I do not have to explain everything to anyone as to why I think and state things I do. You are not expressing what it would take to complete the retrieval. If you are wishy washy on your WWWH then the rest of your solve is just as wishy washy. Good luck, but you are handicapping yourself by joining in with the self defeatist's. I'm still retiring at 55 no matter what anyone thinks about that either.
                            You use the word "know" a couple times.
                            Do you know what this is ?

Name:	016-10-L.png
Views:	538
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	101737
                            Would you "know" this about it ?

Name:	16-10-L.png
Views:	522
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	101738

Now how would I "know" this ?

Name:	16-6-L.png
Views:	524
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	101741

How would I "know" this ?

Name:	16-7-L.png
Views:	520
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	101742
                            Sometimes there is no great mystery to "know" something and still be 100% sure about it.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by TreasureCodex; 06-01-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

OUAW has some indulging pages. like "sweet fragrances" it just adds more spice to the work. the pictures I noticed there too, the colors something about those colors seem to stand out to me. Some have similar "shades" but different flavor. When I read the story it made me wonder if Mr. Fenn Box them up together just to see what they would do? We keep ours on the top shelf where those little hands cannot get to them, until they get older. oh they see them they know what they are doing, but just cannot reach them yet... they'll get there one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X