• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Is somebody goin' to jail, Sherif ?
    something going on behind the scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

I know exactly what they represent, and I think that Forrest is encouraging the lead dawg to hurry up and finish the job.
      Just saying the last part was slightly off

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
        Can we add to the challenge? I would think the lead searcher would know what the teeth of the rockies are? And what the latest book doodle represents at least. I think those are pretty big and were meant to heat up the chase and put pressure on the lead dawg. Cuz f is cool like that.
        I think it just meant the spot needed to be adjusted. Had a duh moment and fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba The Love Squirrel View Post
          The lead dawg is tired and weak. Apparently he has given up or ran out of cash!
          I'm guessing that the (hypothetical) "lead dawg" is likely quite bored, but waiting for the mud to get a bit drier than it now is. Tired and weak? Quite possible . . . (relatively speaking).

Comment

was the 8 foot searcher spotted in WY? maybe the Blaze was there or lead him there?
            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Teeth is a reference to Fortnite.
              X’s keep the house.

Some of what I say is true. But I put my knowlege on a bell, or embellish.

Comment

1. When you will retrieve (month, year) July 2019
                2. State the chest is in (NM, CO, WY, MT,??) Montana
                3. Second number of the elevation the chest is at (feet). For example, if you think it is at 7426 elevation, put 4. This should allow you to see if you are different than other lead searchers if they are in same state without giving much away. 5
                4. How close you have already been to the treasure if you have already been BOTG (feet) less than 200'
                5. How many clues you have solved. 10

Comment

It's probably NM. But I'm going to Wyoming because it more senic. And i want to ride a bear 3/4 of the way up the mountain. So I'll stop at 10,200ft. Turnaround. Can't give away the footage of blaze or how far i go down but I'll pull the treasure up the other 200ft with my gloves on while I'm sitting on the " lege" enjoying where Forrest sent me. Before August. The snow that made the chest physically wet but not under water will be gone. The wind from the west should make the smell of sage blowing up the canyon walls help me forget about the rocky creek i have to carry the chest back down. There is no lead seaecher. The adventurer who has discipline to follow his or her heart will be the one with a big smile on there face.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                    was the 8 foot searcher spotted in WY? maybe the Blaze was there or lead him there?
                    was there an 8ft searcher?

Comment

well, he was there..
                      https://youtu.be/aEb5gNsmGJ8

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
                        Calling all lead searchers/hunters! Let's create a central list of Lead Searchers, so the rest of us know what we're up against. Please list:
                        1. When you will retrieve (month, year)
                        2. State the chest is in (NM, CO, WY, MT,??)
                        3. Second number of the elevation the chest is at (feet). For example, if you think it is at 7426 elevation, put 4. This should allow you to see if you are different than other lead searchers if they are in same state without giving much away.
                        4. How close you have already been to the treasure if you have already been BOTG (feet)
                        5. How many clues you have solved.
                        Edit: be like Babe Ruth and call the shot:
                        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babe...7s_called_shot
                        Babe Ruth calling his shot proved to be quite prophetic.....))))
                        Scrapbook 202

Comment

1. September 9, 2029. It will coincidentally be found after Forrest celebrates his 99th Birthday and scrapbook 501. Until then he will keep releasing scrapbooks, weekly words, and mail that confuses the crap out of all of us. Forrest will also expand the search area and release another treasure map to include additional states in the Midwest. Hopefully he will release another book or two (one will be titled “how to draw a stick figure”) in the meantime and another hunt will be going on simultaneously.
                          2. Nm, 7200 feet
                          3. In my imagination very close. In reality, quite far away.
                          4. Many feet away. I’m talking miles, not feet. Not even close dangit. I don’t want to talk about it.
                          5. I lost count about 1 year ago. It’s crazy to think about the progress made since then. I was literally wading in cow poo waiting for a hungry griz to smell the blood of my wounded knee and end up being grizzly scat. As much as I love the outdoors, being comfortable at home isn’t all bad either.

The expanded search area to find indulgence. (See below)

. Click image for larger version

Name:	3DA0F22E-F3B4-45E5-929A-EC8056EBB091.png
Views:	132
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	105515

Last edited by Crimsonfox; 06-20-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X