Lead Searcher/Hunter Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post

Fennfinder ---You must be confused. This thread is not for the faint of heart who just feel the need to boast. No. THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO FEEL BRAVE AND CONFIDENT ENOUGH IN THEIR SOLVE , THAT THEY WILLING TO POST EVEN THE MOST INCONSEQUENTIAL INFORMATION.

Please post your announcement under the thread entitled "Caitiff ".

Best regards;

Bill
    Is somebody goin' to jail, Sherif ?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
      I give an eye roll when someone says they know where it is but won't give the most basic details.
      What if the lead searcher have plans to retrieve the treasure but leave Fenn's chest in place? Maybe, with new treasures?
      In that case, even a basic reference to the location would greatly reduce the size of the initial search area...

Comment

Originally posted by sadcom View Post

What if the lead searcher have plans to retrieve the treasure but leave Fenn's chest in place? Maybe, with new treasures?
        In that case, even a basic reference to the location would greatly reduce the size of the initial search area...
        Neither feasible nor advisable.

Peace,

O.

Comment

I'm guessing such a person would stay totally silent until announcement.

Comment

Yeah, that could give away too much. What does anyone think of Western Colorado?
            Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

For all anyone knows that may have already happened. Taking all the contents and leaving chest a person would not have to even feel a little bad that people were not told the treasure was found because there is something still at the end of the rainbow. To heck with new treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood
                5. 0 first BOTG, 5 second BOTG, 5 third BOTG, 6 forth BOTG, 8 fifth BOTG, 9 this time.
                Is this all in the same general area? Why did you go with 0 clues solved? Did you believe you had clues solved, but aren't including them because they proved to be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post

Is this all in the same general area? Why did you go with 0 clues solved? Did you believe you had clues solved, but aren't including them because they proved to be wrong?
                  My first BOTG was more of a family vacation and although there were some pretty good clue correlations, they were not correct. It wasn't a serious BOTG. The rest are serious trips to retrieve the treasure. My first five clues have been the same since then.

But I am hopelessly human. Thanks for the thread.

Comment

Must Listengood

It's an opportunity to be the equivalent of Babe Ruth's called shot, perhaps the greatest home run in history, they say. So, naming the find details ahead of time is the same for perhaps what might go down as the greatest treasure hunt in history. Except I think one has to name a state or be specific as some above have been to equal Ruth's call of centerfield.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babe...7s_called_shot
                    Last edited by CRM114; 06-01-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Can we add to the challenge? I would think the lead searcher would know what the teeth of the rockies are? And what the latest book doodle represents at least. I think those are pretty big and were meant to heat up the chase and put pressure on the lead dawg. Cuz f is cool like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                        Can we add to the challenge? I would think the lead searcher would know what the teeth of the rockies are? And what the latest book doodle represents at least. I think those are pretty big and were meant to heat up the chase and put pressure on the lead dawg. Cuz f is cool like that.
                        I have answers for those. Good answers ! If those can't be answered then the searcher is most likely not gonna find the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr hand View Post
                          I know exactly what they represent, and I think that Forrest is encouraging the lead dawg to hurry up and finish the job.

Comment

The lead dawg is tired and weak. Apparently he has given up or ran out of cash!

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Is somebody goin' to jail, Sherif ?
                              something going on behind the scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by TreasurePoem.com View Post

I know exactly what they represent, and I think that Forrest is encouraging the lead dawg to hurry up and finish the job.
                                Just saying the last part was slightly off

Comment

Working...
                                X