Lead Searcher/Hunter Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Searcher/Hunter Challenge

Calling all lead searchers/hunters! Let's create a central list of Lead Searchers, so the rest of us know what we're up against. Please list:
    1. When you will retrieve (month, year)
    2. State the chest is in (NM, CO, WY, MT,??)
    3. Second number of the elevation the chest is at (feet). For example, if you think it is at 7426 elevation, put 4. This should allow you to see if you are different than other lead searchers if they are in same state without giving much away.
    4. How close you have already been to the treasure if you have already been BOTG (feet)
    5. How many clues you have solved.
    Edit: be like Babe Ruth and call the shot:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babe...7s_called_shot
    Last edited by CRM114; 06-01-2019, 05:33 PM.

This should be interesting!

Comment

I don't know whether an eye roll or a drum roll is appropriate here...

Comment

Originally posted by CRM114 View Post
        Calling all lead searchers/hunters! Let's create a central list of Lead Searchers, so the rest of us know what we're up against. Please list:
        3. Second number of the elevation the chest is at (feet). For example, if you think it is at 7426 elevation, put 4. This should allow you to see if you are different than other lead searchers if they are in same state without giving much away.
        4. How close you have already been to the treasure if you have already been BOTG (feet)
        CRM114 SUCH a great idea!!! Well done!!!

mm
        If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

Comment

1. 6/19
          2. New Mexico
          3. 7600
          4. 410 feet
          5. 9
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

I’m not a lead searcher or a Pb hunter. But this is fun, so as a normal, perhaps sometimes rational fellow forum player, behold:

1. a future month, in this present year, 2019
            2. plasma (but also kinda melancholy?)
            3. 14
            4. ‘got yer nose!’
            5. #1 (of only this am I certain)
            Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 06-01-2019, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
              I don't know whether an eye roll or a drum roll is appropriate here...
              I give an eye roll when someone says they know where it is but won't give the most basic details. I just want to know if they are near me and ahead, lol. If they are different, or willing to give these basic details, I'll cheer them on to finish this thing.

minotaur_moreno thanks!
              Last edited by CRM114; 06-01-2019, 01:09 AM.

Comment

another great post maybe to ask where people think it is.... I'm calling the Lamar River Valley close to the Buffalo ranch...I've already posted details. as far as a lead searcher or hunter goes? that sounds to much like a peacock to me.
                Last edited by 1keyword; 06-01-2019, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Interesting thread. 4 of the questions I would like to answer, 1 I would never. 3 of those answers you probably wouldn't like and might take as avoidance. So I will pass on this one myself. But the biggest thought to ponder is "why would I want the rest of you to know what you are up against?"

Comment

....imo
                    Last edited by Wraith14u; 06-01-2019, 01:48 AM.
                    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Jan or Feb 2019
                      CO
                      198' and 3" and 3/16"
                      All 14 of them of course! Plus all the hints!

Comment

The chest will be found this wednesday between noon and sunset. Expect an announcement by 6/15. I'll tell you the state in the news release. This is not a drill.

Comment

news release?
                          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by FennFinder2019 View Post
                            The chest will be found this wednesday between noon and sunset. Expect an announcement by 6/15. I'll tell you the state in the news release. This is not a drill.
                            Fennfinder ---You must be confused. This thread is not for the faint of heart who just feel the need to boast. No. THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO FEEL BRAVE AND CONFIDENT ENOUGH IN THEIR SOLVE , THAT THEY WILLING TO POST EVEN THE MOST INCONSEQUENTIAL INFORMATION.

Please post your announcement under the thread entitled "Caitiff ".

Best regards;

Bill

Comment

Lol, not sure why I'm answering, but:

> June or July
                              > It's not in New Mexico
                              > Yeah right
                              > 500 feet
                              > 9

Comment

Working...
                              X