Need some help with an article.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with an article.

Need some help search peeps. I have read an article that I am having trouble finding. Here is what I know, if you have a link, I would like to share it with the community.
    It was a newspaper article. It was about mothers, and how important they are - I think a tribute right around Mother’s Day. Forrest was one person of maybe a few that gave a quote for the article. It was not search related, it was before before the search, I want to say way back. He said something like, not a quote exactly but something like - my mother had “heavy loads“ with the burden of caring for our family. It was a sweet tribute to her but used the exact quote of HEAVY LOADS.
    I know it was not a google search, but I spent a few months searching all the archives of newspapers in the Rockies and Texas. If anybody has a link or picture. I have not been able to locate it in all my old search stuff is boxed. I brought it up on the show the other night and didn’t have a reference, some wanted to see the article. Does anybody have a link?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Need some help search peeps. I have read an article that I am having trouble finding. Here is what I know, if you have a link, I would like to share it with the community.
    It was a newspaper article. It was about mothers, and how important they are - I think a tribute right around Mother’s Day. Forrest was one person of maybe a few that gave a quote for the article. It was not search related, it was before before the search, I want to say way back. He said something like, not a quote exactly but something like - my mother had “heavy loads“ with the burden of caring for our family. It was a sweet tribute to her but used the exact quote of HEAVY LOADS.
    I know it was not a google search, but I spent a few months searching all the archives of newspapers in the Rockies and Texas. If anybody has a link or picture. I have not been able to locate it in all my old search stuff is boxed. I brought it up on the show the other night and didn’t have a reference, some wanted to see the article. Does anybody have a link?
    I don't have a link kpro, sorry, but I have come to the conclusion that that usage of "heavy loads" is what the finder will have to deal with. There will be a burden to carry, and it is part of the price we must pay for the win.

Comment

This one?

https://ttotc.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/heavy-loads/

Comment

that is the one yes
        "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Never seen that one!

Kpro, you should make a thread that stays posted at the top where people can put up links to old newspaper articles and stuff of the sort so it’d be organized and easy to navigate! Just sayin.....

Comment

We need to find this Sam as he is apparently At (the) wood. Kidding aside, there is an interesting difference between this article and TTOTC regarding Skippy and Forrest.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Maybe the first time Heavy Loads was referenced by Forrest but it is not the last time.

Comment

Working...
              X