Home of Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home of Brown

Since I started this chase, like everyone else, I have wondered why 'Brown ' in the poem is capitalised.
    One would think an obvious solution is because Forrest wants to bring our attention to it. Now that he has our attention what to do?
    Forrest has mentioned that he thinks kids have an advantage at finding the treasure but would not elaborate.
    In another quote he says "children have the greatest imagination because their thoughts run free".
    If we look at the word 'Brown' as it is written in the poem, all the capitalisation of the B does is make it larger than the other letters.
    B r o w n
    I have always thought Brown was a proper noun but maybe it is just more basic than that.
    The B is Bigger or Big.
    B=Big
    Brown is a colour.
    Where is the home of something Big and Brown?

"Success sometimes hides in squinting wrappings, but a delicate new bow, if tied correctly, can widen eyes".
    "I wrote this someplace a few years ago and maybe you'll think it' worth remembering, imagination isn't a technique, it is a key. " f
    Last edited by Ninety; 05-28-2019, 11:28 PM.

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
    Since I started this chase, like everyone else, I have wondered why 'Brown ' in the poem is capitalised.
    One would think an obvious solution is because Forrest wants to bring our attention to it. Now that he has our attention what to do?
    Forrest has mentioned that he thinks kids have an advantage at finding the treasure but would not elaborate.
    In another quote he says "children have the greatest imagination because their thoughts run free".
    If we look at the word 'Brown' as it is written in the poem, all the capitalisation of the B does is make it larger than the other letters.
    B r o w n
    I have always thought Brown was a proper noun but maybe it is just more basic than that.
    The B is Bigger or Big.
    B=Big
    Brown is a colour.
    Where is the home of something Big and Brown?
    In a ranch, perhaps. I hope y'all will relax some day. That's what an iris does after it's important job has been performed.

Comment

Take a good look in the Cody Museum

Comment

Shhhh. You're giving it away..

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

In a ranch, perhaps. I hope y'all will relax some day. That's what an iris does after it's important job has been performed.
          Butt plug in too tight?

Comment

ROFLAO

Comment

I think what makes Brown overly difficult for some is the tendency to think too literally, and then become confused by the thousand-and-one possible options. Colors, historical names, geographical names, fishing spots, etc. Most people who have found a WWH location have also found something brownish nearby, and so the wheel turns round and round. I've said this before, but a little lateral thinking goes a long way, IMO.

Comment

WWWH is close to Canyon Down, not so close to walk but drive. HoB is between WWWH and Canyon Down. Below WWWH, but above Canyon Down. This is where you find "your creek". Only IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by voxpops View Post
                  I think what makes Brown overly difficult for some is the tendency to think too literally, and then become confused by the thousand-and-one possible options. Colors, historical names, geographical names, fishing spots, etc. Most people who have found a WWH location have also found something brownish nearby, and so the wheel turns round and round. I've said this before, but a little lateral thinking goes a long way, IMO.
                  Yes lateral thinking. To the left, right, left, right, to the left, left, left, left, right.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Yes lateral thinking. To the left, right, left, right, to the left, left, left, left, right.
                    You just found where Warm Water Halt!

Comment

see all it took was BOTG good job! TC
                      "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post

You just found where Warm Water Halt!
                        WWWH was easy. Many people have found that. So you know what all's left
                        Last edited by TreasureCodex; 05-31-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X