Happy Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day

Thank you to all those who have served and are actively serving. We need not to not forget those that lost their lives protecting our everyday freedoms that often go unnoticed. Thank you.

Last edited by Crimsonfox; 05-27-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

To Forrest and Cowalazars - amazing service people, but every single service professional. God bless you.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

And yes, I moved this to the main forum. If any body has a problem with it, I will use my first amendment right to tell you that you are wrong, which has been afforded to me by our service professionals.
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	19cde3e0dd46e1c2628c30149eae9f0b--american-pride-american-flag.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	100733

Comment

We salute all of those who served. Happy Memorial Day.
            In my opinion.

Comment

Happy Memorial Day.
              AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonfox View Post
                Thank you to all those who have served and are actively serving. We need not to not forget those that lost their lives protecting our everyday freedoms that often go unnoticed. Thank you.

Thinking of, and thankful for, family, friends and neighbors who fought then and fight now to ensure our freedom will endure.

Though the enemies to our freedom may change, the spirit, courage and resolve of Patriots who sacrifice to maintain our freedom will forever reign.

Peace,
                O.

Comment

Working...
                X