Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt Essay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Countryboy

It is not my version. Forrest Fenn himself has said you will not know if you have the correct Wwwh until you are holding the chest.

So tell Forrest youself about his self serving.
    He must have been talking to people like you. For me he said I would go with confidence. You still mixed up 2 versions of knowledge in your post.

Comment

Has the treasure been found? Not? So it's all just assumption and hallucinations ... simple like that.

Comment

I think people are seriously going to kick themselves when wwh is revealed. It is fairly straightforward. Unfortunately, the rest of the solve is much more difficult.
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy

I started this chase Oct/Nov 2017, been SSOTG and BOTG several times. I have never once claimed to know wwwh and will not know until I am holding the chest, if one of my solves is correct.

At least I am true to myself whereas it is self evident you are not.

again, moving on.
          You have Forum Fever. A sickness created by forum posters and is a sickness of the mind that destroys self confidence. I am immune to your sickness. Not matter how you rephrase the same disease over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
            Has the treasure been found? Not? So it's all just assumption and hallucinations ... simple like that.
            You have Forum Fever. A sickness created by forum posters and is a sickness of the mind that destroys self confidence. I am immune to your sickness. Not matter how you rephrase the same disease over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
              Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.): After Six Years, a Seasoned Searcher Believes He's Finally Done It.

Essay Includes:
              1. Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations with name, city, state, county, elevation, and coordinate information from the GNIS.
              2. The Forrest Fenn quote used to reduce the field down to only a few possible legitimate W.W.W.H. possibilities.
              3. The one, never before mentioned anywhere to my knowledge by anyone, The Thrill of the Chase place which, in my opinion, no-doubt confirms which W.W.W.H. location is correct.
              4. Three other potential "finds" I've found over the last six years just using the poem that also confirm the general area on where to start.
              I honestly feel I'm dropping a complete game-changing bomb with this document. I'm convinced I have figured out W.W.W.H. and where in the book Mr. Fenn intended you to know it. Anyone that knows me or has interacted w/ me on these boards knows I would not do this if I didn't believe I had found something truly spectacular.

If you have questions, please let me know.

mm
              Question: can you cut to the chase? Where is your WWWH?

Comment

So far said Essay not presented for review? why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                  So far said Essay not presented for review? why is that?
                  I'd say nobody is gonna prove a solve for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword
                    are you just dumb treasure codex? dude said he was going to provide his essay im just asking where it is... go vacum your pool or something..
                    Name calling is the first refuge of the ignorant. This is the way some of the parasites get the weak minded to consult with them.

Didn't you see this part?

" If you have questions, please let me know. "

Last edited by TreasureCodex; 05-26-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I've known WWWH for over 6 years.
                      TC: you may have known *A* WWWH for 6 years, but is it Forrest's? Odds are not in your favor.
                      Last edited by Zapster; 05-26-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

TC: that you claim you came up with your WWWH 90 minutes after exposure to the Chase tells me you absolutely do not have the same WWWH as I.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

TC: you may have known *A* WWWH for 6 years, but is it Forrest's? Odds are not in your favor.
                          Many people are playing the "odds" and talking crap about peoples solves. And at least those people will get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                            TC: that you claim you came up with your WWWH 90 minutes after exposure to the Chase tells me you absolutely do not have the same WWWH as I.
                            I have what I considered to be the best WWWH. Now it may turn out that Forrest used some lame obscure WWWH like I have seen many many times by the mouthiest of posters. But I don't think so. But I will tell you something. There is not just one way to use poem to get to the proper location. GL to you !

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Many people are playing the "odds" and talking crap about peoples solves. And at least those people will get what they deserve.
                              There will be a reckoning, lol
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

My WWWH is better than your WWWH, My WWWH is better than yours

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                                X