Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt Essay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt Essay

Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.): After Six Years, a Seasoned Searcher Believes He's Finally Done It.

Essay Includes:
    1. Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations with name, city, state, county, elevation, and coordinate information from the GNIS.
    2. The Forrest Fenn quote used to reduce the field down to only a few possible legitimate W.W.W.H. possibilities.
    3. The one, never before mentioned anywhere to my knowledge by anyone, The Thrill of the Chase place which, in my opinion, no-doubt confirms which W.W.W.H. location is correct.
    4. Three other potential "finds" I've found over the last six years just using the poem that also confirm the general area on where to start.
    I honestly feel I'm dropping a complete game-changing bomb with this document. I'm convinced I have figured out W.W.W.H. and where in the book Mr. Fenn intended you to know it. Anyone that knows me or has interacted w/ me on these boards knows I would not do this if I didn't believe I had found something truly spectacular.

If you have questions, please let me know.

mm
    If you would like to know my W.W.W.H., get a list of over 600 G.N.I.S. potential ones, and another list of 5,000 searchable springs with coordinate information, you can literally buy it here for $25: https://www.ebay.com/itm/283499665615

I believe the chest is "drawing nigh" to the rock. I see the TC sitting there. imo
    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy
      Cynthia and many others have said the same thing but f has said you won't know WWWH until you have the chest. Stop with the hurrahs and just go get it.
      I do think it is possible to be sure you have the right wwwh after solving but pre-trip. I'd bet the future's solver/finder (if that's how this all goes) would say they were sure before the trip.
      Questing song:
      The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Yay

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

I do think it is possible to be sure you have the right wwwh after solving but pre-trip. I'd bet the future's solver/finder (if that's how this all goes) would say they were sure before the trip.
          is that possible?
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I’ve known what WWWH is for three years now. Knowing WWWH is just the beginning of a very long journey.
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
            --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

5 leaf I believe no one is just going to stumble up on that treasure. the chest is hid in such a way no one may ever find IT. he did make 2 trips..

Comment

Yes, you can have a hunch, but, you won't know you were right until you have the chest. So with that being said, none can claim to know where wwwh is before going.
                I've known WWWH for over 6 years.

Comment

Knowing what wwwh is not the same as the where, that Moreno has claimed.
                  we do know where. right?

Comment

Originally posted by minotaur_moreno View Post
                    Confirming The Correct Forrest Fenn Where Warm Waters Halt (W.W.W.H.): After Six Years, a Seasoned Searcher Believes He's Finally Done It.

Essay Includes:
                    1. Over 600 potential W.W.W.H. locations with name, city, state, county, elevation, and coordinate information from the GNIS.
                    2. The Forrest Fenn quote used to reduce the field down to only a few possible legitimate W.W.W.H. possibilities.
                    3. The one, never before mentioned anywhere to my knowledge by anyone, The Thrill of the Chase place which, in my opinion, no-doubt confirms which W.W.W.H. location is correct.
                    4. Three other potential "finds" I've found over the last six years just using the poem that also confirm the general area on where to start.
                    I honestly feel I'm dropping a complete game-changing bomb with this document. I'm convinced I have figured out W.W.W.H. and where in the book Mr. Fenn intended you to know it. Anyone that knows me or has interacted w/ me on these boards knows I would not do this if I didn't believe I had found something truly spectacular.

If you have questions, please let me know.

mm
                    where is the essay?

Comment

did no one know WWWH before the poem? He did say he could have hid it before he wrote the poem.
                      and what if the finder instead of revealing the location. adds Mr. Fenn's bones to the TC? how would that be? just a thought.
                      Last edited by Wraith14u; 05-26-2019, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Another minotaur breakthrough to nowhere.
                        "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

I believe if you know where WWWH is in your "One and Only search area" the you should within a couple years have the chest. If not move on

I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer or being fecitious so let's take a look at the definition of knowing and hunch.

knowing
                          showing or suggesting that one has knowledge or awareness that is secret or known to only a few people.

hunch
                          a feeling or guess based on intuition rather than known facts.

So after six years I would say you have a hunch.
                          In my world you are entitled to your opinion.
                          I disagree on your notion of intuition not being based on known facts. Intuition occurs thru the subconscious because of knowledge. It happens because the subconscious is much faster than the conscious mind. it is the subconscious mind that keeps your heart beating and keeps you walking even when you are not looking where you are going. A hunch on the other hand would not be true intuition or should I say intuition of an intelligent person. I been operating for over 6 years on what I came up with in one and a half hours from learning about this treasure hunt. Using hindsight the poem is simple and eloquent. I been also doing much translation of material for a few different books that will also come out if I am the person to find treasure. I guess my point is that I will not be swayed by forum posters to change what I am doing or hand over my solve. Of which my solve has been perfected beyond knowing where the chest is hidden. And your version of knowing is self serving to your argument.
                          Last edited by TreasureCodex; 05-26-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone
                            “And your version of knowing is self serving to your argument.”
                            Pot meet kettle.
                            All a person has to know is what the predominant meaning of know is to know that the meaning used for knowing should be obscure as the word (knowledge) in the meaning of hunch was not in concert with the meaning of knowing used., hence the reply of being self serving as the 2 examples did not jive. You know what I mean?

Comment

It is not my version. Forrest Fenn himself has said you will not know if you have the correct Wwwh until you are holding the chest.

So tell Forrest youself about his self serving.
                              He must have been talking to people like you. For me he said I would go with confidence. You still mixed up 2 versions of knowledge in your post.

Comment

Working...
                              X