advertising trivia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advertising trivia

how can something that is 98% sugar be labeled as sugar free...? according to the regulations an item can be considered sugar free if it has .50 grams of sugar or less. the item is a tic-tac, it is 98% sugar but weighs only .49 grams, putting it under the guidelines .50 grams and making it sugar free. no wonder i can't lose any weight! lol

Speaking of sugar.. I once dated this girl that called the free nurse hotline and told the nurse she thought her blood sugar was high..the nurse asked her if she was light-headed, she said no, I'm a brunette..they hung up the phone on her..haha. Sorry, just trying to lighten evening a little.

Comment

Originally posted by MWise725 View Post
      Speaking of sugar.. I once dated this girl that called the free nurse hotline and told the nurse she thought her blood sugar was high..the nurse asked her if she was light-headed, she said no, I'm a brunette..they hung up the phone on her..haha. Sorry, just trying to lighten evening a little.
      A rich oil tycoon from Texas made his way to Ireland one day, where he made his way to a local pub. He walked up to the bar and laid a bag of money on the counter whilst he declared allowed to all in the room. "I heard y'all Irish can drink, so I put it to you that not one of y'all's can drink 500 shots back to back. Prove me wrong, and I'll give you this here five thousand dollars." The room immediately grew silent, not a soul stirred. Then suddenly, a single gentleman stood to his feet, assumed at first to be an accepting challenger but he quickly stormed out the front door. A half hour of time passed and the same man came back, walked to the bar, turned to the Texan and said, "Alright, I'll take that bet!" The bartender lined up 500 shots and the Irish man tossed them back one after the other until he had finished all 500 shots in record time. The Texan raised his eyebrows in surprise and tipped back his hat as he handed the bag of money to the winning contender. "Well, you won." he said then asked. "Outta' curiosity, where'd you go for that half hour?" To which the Irish man laughed then replied. "Oh that! I went to the bar across the street to see if I could really do it first!"

Comment

LOL! Since this probably is a family friendly site, I will try to keep my jokes to at least pg-13..although they get a lot better haha.
        A guy walks into a bar and sees 3 pieces of meat hanging from the ceiling. The guy asks, "What's this about?" The bartender replies, "Well, if you can jump up and slap the meat, you get free drinks for the rest of the night. If you miss, you pay for everyone's drinks for the next hour. You wanna do it?" The guy replies, "Nah, the steaks are too high."

Comment

Working...
        X