As I Understand It This Is How It Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I Understand It This Is How It Works

SCI materials (Sensitive Compartmented Information) are very difficult to declassify. First, every sentence/paragraph has a classification. Then, the highest paragraph on the page sets the classification of the page. If the page is either S or TS, a special sequence is printed at the top and bottom of those pages, and even those special sequences are top secret and can't be declassified. Finally, the document's highest classification is given to the document and the cover is then given TS/SCI or S/SCI. To declassify these documents, every paragraph is read and determined. It is very unusual, but if for any reason the whole document gets declassified, it must be re-written as unclassified, and the old documents must be destroyed.‚Äč

Only an autocrat would claim to have the psychic ability to perform this within his own brain. Only an ignorant autocrat would spend 4 years in office without learning how this actually works. Only an ignorant autocrat with no concern for national security would treat secret documents like office paperclips and toner to be taken home.

First they were planted by the FBI. (This didn't last long)
    Deep State FBI Wray is a Libtard! (Federalist Society and appointed by Trump)
    But but Obama! (NARA facility maintains Obama's classified docs)
    Unless this is nuclear related it's BS! (It's nuclear related)
    All the classified docs were returned! The lawyers said so in June, 2 months earlier. (Uh Oh)
    What Trump kept are declassified! (Then the real, paid for lawyers will so stipulate, won't they? ..................... No, they won't, still won't, and won't ever do so in court)
    They belong to Trump! Stay the Witch Hunt with a Special Master to view them before the Witch Hunters see them! (Done)
    Special Master: Trump has no possessory right to the documents. Dearie is another Libtard Deep Stater! (Reagan appointee; suggested by Trump team)
    It's just a storage issue! The docs were very, very safe! (In a moldy closet. If I steal your car and put it in my garage it's just a storage dispute, right?)
    Unanimous appeals court overturns and rebukes Trump-shopped judge Cannon's stay: Trump presented no evidence of declassification,and has no individual interest or need for the documents.
    His library!!!! (Trump doesn't read. It's boring)

Of course, by TheOrangeDoucheBag's logic, all Dark Brandon has to do is say "I re-classified them with the power of my mind."

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

He was advised to hide them under his bed for thirty days to think about so there'd be no legal issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JEffjeFF View Post
      He was advised to hide them under his bed for thirty days to think about so there'd be no legal issues.
      Well done! Thing is he doesn't listen to advice.
      Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
      X