Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Flynn, remember him? He thinks 5G technology ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Flynn, remember him? He thinks 5G technology ....

5G technology will unleash a new pathogen hidden within the Covid vaccine. Clay Clark (Reawaken America) elaborated that this will create zombies who will begin to bite people.

Oh, I should say something about The Chase: why aren't these geniuses looking in New Mexico? Just follow the magnetic declination corrected azimuth of the Jewish Space laser and it points perfectly at a spot within the Wyoming Craton. You won't read about THAT in the MSN!!!
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Maybe 5G is behind the infamous Chinese Hurricane Gun. Oh, I'm supposed to say something about The Chase ....... OK, it's all over except the crying.
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
      Maybe 5G is behind the infamous Chinese Hurricane Gun. Oh, I'm supposed to say something about The Chase ....... OK, it's all over except the crying.
      I thought we weren't allowed to talk about politics on this forum. How come I'm the only one who gets censored here?

Comment

Originally posted by ravenhome777 View Post

I thought we weren't allowed to talk about politics on this forum. How come I'm the only one who gets censored here?
        Brother I get timed out more than anyone, so welcome to the club. But just so you and I can continue to spar and not be banned like speech in a Florida school system I suggest you refer to things obliquely without being specific or literal. If you're a redneck like me it takes some getting used to. If you call a spade a spade, or a bigot a bigot, you're gonna make someone cry and shit their diaper. It's a thing.

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X