It just doesn't get any better than this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just doesn't get any better than this

What the actual fuck does this yammering shitgibbon think he's saying? For more context:

Inskeep: Let me read you some short quotes. The first is by one of the judges, one of the 10 judges you appointed, who ruled on this. And there were many judges, but 10 who you appointed. Brett Ludwig, U.S. District Court in Wisconsin, who was nominated by you in 2020. He's on the bench and he says, quote, "This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits." Another quote, Kory Langhofer, your own campaign attorney in Arizona, Nov. 12, 2020, quote, "We are not alleging fraud in this lawsuit. We are not alleging anyone stealing the election." And also Rudy Giuliani, your lawyer, Nov. 18, 2020, in Pennsylvania, "This is not a fraud case." Your own lawyers had no evidence of fraud, they said in court they had no evidence of fraud, and the judges ruled against you every time on the merits.

Trump: "It was too early to ask for fraud and to talk about fraud. Rudy said that, because of the fact it was very early with the - because that was obviously at a very, very - that was a long time ago. The things that have found out have more than bore out what people thought and what people felt and what people found. When you look at Langhofer, I disagree with him as an attorney. I did not think he was a good attorney to hire. I don't know what his game is, but I will just say this: You look at the findings. You look at the number of votes. Go into Detroit and just ask yourself, is it true that there are more votes than there are voters? Look at Pennsylvania. Look at Philadelphia. Is it true that there were far more votes than there were voters?"

"Too early to ask for fraud"? ........... You asked for it, and you had been talking about it way before the election.

"Rudy said that, because of the fact it was very early with the - because that was obviously at a very, very - that was a long time ago." ........... Hur dur, umma gubba, SQUIRREL!!

"I did not think he was a good attorney to hire." ........... You hired him.

"Is it true that there were far more votes than there were voters?" .......... No, the courts have spoken.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/10722...-lies-vaccines

He's expressing the entire right-wing's horror at the ability of Black voters, immigrants and women to determine elections in their own states. That's why they feel cheated. They're also infuriated that Black hands might even touch ballots or do the counting. It's water fountains all over again.

Everyone: Four divided by two is two.

Trump: No, it's not. I mean, it's very, just, just look at the findings and the feelings and what people felt they found when they found what they felt, and, by the way four is not a real number, but anyway the answer is seven.

Everyone: But it is not seven.

Trump: Yeah, I hired a mathematician. A bad one, really. I told him he was bad. He said the answer was two but, I'm thinking, I get to thinking, but what is this guy's agenda? Look at the sum, ok? Look at what happens when you divide that number by two. Why are there more numbers than you start with? Or less than before? Why isn't anyone talking about, why isn't the mainstream media talking about that? Everyone knows it was the biggest arithmetic fraud ever done, ever in history, a number witch hunt the likes no one has ever seen, believe me.

Everyone: How did you arrive at that number?

Trump: I just know what the calculator tells me.

Everyone: Maybe it was fat finger syndrome.

Trump: I don't have fat fingers, ok? And by the way, I have massive hands, a real giant's, you know what they tell me, what it says, you know. Gloves and other finger coverings, very challenging. They say, 'Sir, those are very big gloves.'

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
    What the actual fuck does this yammering shitgibbon think he's saying? For more context:

Inskeep: Let me read you some short quotes. The first is by one of the judges, one of the 10 judges you appointed, who ruled on this. And there were many judges, but 10 who you appointed. Brett Ludwig, U.S. District Court in Wisconsin, who was nominated by you in 2020. He's on the bench and he says, quote, "This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits." Another quote, Kory Langhofer, your own campaign attorney in Arizona, Nov. 12, 2020, quote, "We are not alleging fraud in this lawsuit. We are not alleging anyone stealing the election." And also Rudy Giuliani, your lawyer, Nov. 18, 2020, in Pennsylvania, "This is not a fraud case." Your own lawyers had no evidence of fraud, they said in court they had no evidence of fraud, and the judges ruled against you every time on the merits.

Trump: "It was too early to ask for fraud and to talk about fraud. Rudy said that, because of the fact it was very early with the - because that was obviously at a very, very - that was a long time ago. The things that have found out have more than bore out what people thought and what people felt and what people found. When you look at Langhofer, I disagree with him as an attorney. I did not think he was a good attorney to hire. I don't know what his game is, but I will just say this: You look at the findings. You look at the number of votes. Go into Detroit and just ask yourself, is it true that there are more votes than there are voters? Look at Pennsylvania. Look at Philadelphia. Is it true that there were far more votes than there were voters?"

"Too early to ask for fraud"? ........... You asked for it, and you had been talking about it way before the election.

"Rudy said that, because of the fact it was very early with the - because that was obviously at a very, very - that was a long time ago." ........... Hur dur, umma gubba, SQUIRREL!!

"I did not think he was a good attorney to hire." ........... You hired him.

"Is it true that there were far more votes than there were voters?" .......... No, the courts have spoken.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/10722...-lies-vaccines

He's expressing the entire right-wing's horror at the ability of Black voters, immigrants and women to determine elections in their own states. That's why they feel cheated. They're also infuriated that Black hands might even touch ballots or do the counting. It's water fountains all over again.

Everyone: Four divided by two is two.

Trump: No, it's not. I mean, it's very, just, just look at the findings and the feelings and what people felt they found when they found what they felt, and, by the way four is not a real number, but anyway the answer is seven.

Everyone: But it is not seven.

Trump: Yeah, I hired a mathematician. A bad one, really. I told him he was bad. He said the answer was two but, I'm thinking, I get to thinking, but what is this guy's agenda? Look at the sum, ok? Look at what happens when you divide that number by two. Why are there more numbers than you start with? Or less than before? Why isn't anyone talking about, why isn't the mainstream media talking about that? Everyone knows it was the biggest arithmetic fraud ever done, ever in history, a number witch hunt the likes no one has ever seen, believe me.

Everyone: How did you arrive at that number?

Trump: I just know what the calculator tells me.

Everyone: Maybe it was fat finger syndrome.

Trump: I don't have fat fingers, ok? And by the way, I have massive hands, a real giant's, you know what they tell me, what it says, you know. Gloves and other finger coverings, very challenging. They say, 'Sir, those are very big gloves.'

I’m not even going to pretend I just read all of that. All I have to say is look at NYC. Soon anybody can vote in local elections.
    Do you really think that is fair? We have people who are citizens, go to prison, serve their time and still can’t vote. So to get an edge democrats will pander to a whole new class of people to stay in power while dividing everyone else. Democrats only care about telling you what to do and how to do it. Look at the mandates, look at the division. Republicans are the counter balance to the democrats stupidity. Though many republicans are also dumb in their own ways.

Comment

A big mistake is changing the voting laws and trying to redistrict voters after you just lost an election. Every one can see why they would want to change things up. They lost. So tell me whose bright idea it was to do this when you do not have the majority. Now it will backfire because you put your barrel in the dirt and clogged it up. Funny how these voting lines and maps were put into place a long time ago for a specific reason. Part of the horror is figuring out migration routes. Oh no!

And let's quit saying that anyone can walk up to a voting booth. We all know that is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
        And let's quit saying that anyone can walk up to a voting booth. We all know that is not true.
        It's just another Big Lie to get the monkeys spun up. But majority rule makes the Shiteaters go insane and puke. That's why the Senate being able to block legislation by a small minority of representation makes them fully erect. My signature says it all.

Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
        X