ID:	331727
    Liberals are psychotic.

~ Science

Click image for larger version

Name:	Litany of Trump embarrassment.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	331744
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Name:	Litany of Trump embarrassment.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	331744
      For whatever reason, you are consumed by Trump, but this is your President’s thread, a place to list his accomplishments and sing his praises.
      Liberals are psychotic.

~ Science

Comment

President Joe Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.
        Liberals are psychotic.

~ Science

Comment

Name:	F61D3F69-F7FB-447E-8361-5703204FDFEA.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	331970

Comment

Originally posted by dejoka View Post
            President Joe Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.
            Perhaps you prefer him say:

"You know what they're saying? They're telling me people, lots of people, really smart people, not as smart as me of course, because I'm a genius, that's what they say first, I mean right off the bat they say it, ask anyone, they say, yell it actually, that it's the best evacuation ever! It's beautiful! You're going to get tired of how beautiful it is. And there's more beautiful coming, folks, trust me, because I do beautiful better than anyone. I know more about beautiful than, than, Jesus did. Just look at my life! It's beautiful! I'm beautiful! I'm the chosen one! Jesus chose me for a beautiful evacuation. Somebody get me a mirror!"
            Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Name:	7c01d37a4c3ae18013f27b5b3b99dcab4d5f8cfa8914b352ea13df9a33a2bfaa.png
Views:	78
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	331975

~ Unknown

Comment

Name:	get (1).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	331977

~ Unknown

Comment

Everyone, Please stay on topic. Do not derail this thread with “Trump Derangement Syndrome”. Remember this thread is to highlight your President’s accomplishments and to sing his praises.
                  Attached Files
                  dejoka
                  Last edited by dejoka; 08-25-2021, 01:49 PM.
                  Liberals are psychotic.

~ Science

Comment

Name:	Limerick.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	332040

~ Unknown

Comment

..... and before you start crying about the limerick, how do you know it isn't a Biden accomplishment? Hmmm? After all, it happened during his presidency-elect.

~ Unknown

Comment

I think everyone is on topic. Your President is the topic. Your would be you. Technically it is everyone's President. His wife should be allowed to put her fingers in his mouth. Melania wouldn't even hold hands with her husband. The previous president didn't answer questions and walked away. Why can't sleepy Joe? This is the problem with 23% of you out there. It is okay for you to do it, but when others do the same it is a problem. Now that you experience what everyone else has gone through you don't like it. Many can't read between the lines and run off the rails with speculation. I still do not understand why people get so upset about politics. Don't you know all of these people party together after work? Like on Looney Tunes when the sheep dog and the wolf clock in and clock out of a days work. They greet each other on the way in and out. Not saying all of them, but most. The reason nobody wants to answer questions is because there words are always taken out of context. It is better to be uninformed, than to be misinformed. We are doing the right thing, Britain, Russia, and the U.S. all spent millions and millions in this region to accomplish nothing. It is a fortress of Mountains and logistics is ridiculous. It is like fishing in a wishing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                          I think everyone is on topic. Your President is the topic. Your would be you. Technically it is everyone's President. His wife should be allowed to put her fingers in his mouth. Melania wouldn't even hold hands with her husband. The previous president didn't answer questions and walked away. Why can't sleepy Joe? This is the problem with 23% of you out there. It is okay for you to do it, but when others do the same it is a problem. Now that you experience what everyone else has gone through you don't like it. Many can't read between the lines and run off the rails with speculation. I still do not understand why people get so upset about politics. Don't you know all of these people party together after work? Like on Looney Tunes when the sheep dog and the wolf clock in and clock out of a days work. They greet each other on the way in and out. Not saying all of them, but most. The reason nobody wants to answer questions is because there words are always taken out of context. It is better to be uninformed, than to be misinformed. We are doing the right thing, Britain, Russia, and the U.S. all spent millions and millions in this region to accomplish nothing. It is a fortress of Mountains and logistics is ridiculous. It is like fishing in a wishing well.
                          The previous President sought out the hostile press and took any and all questions with no notes, earpiece, or teleprompter. It was an exception if he didn't answer questions.

This thread has yet to see an accomplishment. I wonder why?

Liberals are psychotic.

~ Science

Comment

Originally posted by dejoka View Post
                            The previous President sought out the hostile press and took any and all questions with no notes, earpiece, or teleprompter. It was an exception if he didn't answer questions.

Nope

~ Unknown

Comment

Another thing the current President has accomplished is the absence of this:

Judge rules that Sidney Powell and Lin Wood engaged in 'historic and profound abuse' of legal system, approves punishment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...un5?li=BBnb7Kz

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X