Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure
    I know who she is. But did she die??
    As if you care. She's gotta die of somethin' right? It might as well be freedumb.

And for the rest of the peanut gallery:

[URL="https://twitter.com/SamIAm2021MD/status/1448705788785070081"]Sam on Twitter: "Still the greatest TikTok of all time. If you haven’t seen it, just wait for it
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

I know who she is. But did she die??
      Speaking of flat-earth anti-vaxers, Kyrie Irving is in the news. Usually GrabEmByThePussy Jr. hates highly paid Black athletes because, well, they're Black, but lately he loves the fact that Kyrie is foregoing his NBA salary in order to stay un-vaxed. Funny thing is, GrabEmByThePussy Jr. is vaxed, like his entire family. What's up with that?

Meanwhile, another flat-earth anti-vaxer has croaked:

Julia Davis on Twitter: "Anti-Vax Flat Earth Preacher Rob Skiba Dies of COVID-19. Skiba had been fighting the virus since at least late August, when he began exhibiting symptoms after “Take On The World,” a biblical flat earth conference. https://t.co/qOnXLfCoeu" / Twitter
      Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Member of Congress calls for pharmacists to forge government records.

It's just a small step down the slippery slope once your party has normalized political violence in furtherance of the Big Lie. Formerly law-and-order Republicans have become a national cancer.

Andrew Feinberg on Twitter: "Member of Congress calls for pharmacists to forge government records." / Twitter

~ Unknown

Comment

• Please tune in to Late Night with Stephen Colbert tonight. A friend of mine is making an appearance to discuss all things COVID-19(and probably a few other things). Thanks Friends.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10e6d718-df4e-449b-932d-a8515766e459.png
Views:	74
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	363486

Comment

• I'll be lucky to survive another year. I guess that's what I get though, right?

Comment

Contentment, I'm so glad I found it.

Comment

• I heard, from either YouTube or Facebook, that if you're vaccinated you can hold a quarter up to the arm that you got the shot in and the quarter will stick. That would be one powerful quarter, imo.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/statu...18071061061634

"Anti-vax “Vaccine Police” organization leader Christopher Key - who has proudly started he is going to conduct citizen’s arrests on Democrat governors - is now riding around the country with a badge that looks like a police badge and has a ton of firearms."

You Reich-Wingers are adorable! If brains were leather you couldn't saddle a fruit fly.

~ Unknown

Comment

• https://twitter.com/breitbartnews/st...46248450105349

Typical Shiteater disinformation designed to get the MAGATards all spun up:

"More Border Patrol Agents died in the line of duty during 2021 than in any other time since the agency’s inception. The line-of-duty deaths of 15 Border Patrol agents mark a grim milestone in the agency’s history."

Buried is the fact that of the 15 agents who died in 2021, 13 died as a result of COVID-19.

You can't fix stupid, so monetize it and call it freedumb.

No wonder so many GOPers still think Trump didn't lose. HAR! You're fed so much shit you can't close your mouths.

*Edit: In case you're too tone deaf to get the message, Breitbart wants you to think the Border Patrol Agents were killed by migrants because the border is out of control. The other two were killed by auto accidents; one because he refused to wear his seatbelt, which should be lumped in with the other anti-vax Covidiots.
                      whiskynovember
                      Last edited by whiskynovember; 01-03-2022, 12:49 PM.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
                        https://twitter.com/breitbartnews/st...46248450105349

Typical Shiteater disinformation designed to get the MAGATards all spun up:

"More Border Patrol Agents died in the line of duty during 2021 than in any other time since the agency’s inception. The line-of-duty deaths of 15 Border Patrol agents mark a grim milestone in the agency’s history."

Buried is the fact that of the 15 agents who died in 2021, 13 died as a result of COVID-19.

You can't fix stupid, so monetize it and call it freedumb.

No wonder so many GOPers still think Trump didn't lose. HAR! You're fed so much shit you can't close your mouths.

*Edit: In case you're too tone deaf to get the message, Breitbart wants you to think the Border Patrol Agents were killed by migrants because the border is out of control. The other two were killed by auto accidents; one because he refused to wear his seatbelt, which should be lumped in with the other anti-vax Covidiots.
                        Please explain to me what is going on. Hospitals and nursing homes are now allowed to have staff working that is positive for covid. Either covid isn’t shit anymore more or the whole medical field is about to collapse. Let’s hear your answer smart ass.

Comment

• I just did my third covid vacation. I will say with the vaccine it was less severe this time. My son brought it home from school and I was doomed without knowing. I still had many symptoms that were the same. The first time was dry with a heavy cough every now and then. This time there was more runny nose and coughing. Fever was not as bad as the first two times. I also kept my smell and taste this time. My other child that went on a cruise lost her sense of taste. She is now negative, but still no taste after one week testing negative. More proof that everybody may respond differently to this. We are in the third winter of this and people are still saying we are almost to herd immunity. How can it be when the cases are shooting through the roof again?

Yet, people still want to make a world wide problem political. This is why it is going to take a long, long, time to get through covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                            I just did my third covid vacation. I will say with the vaccine it was less severe this time. My son brought it home from school and I was doomed without knowing. I still had many symptoms that were the same. The first time was dry with a heavy cough every now and then. This time there was more runny nose and coughing. Fever was not as bad as the first two times. I also kept my smell and taste this time. My other child that went on a cruise lost her sense of taste. She is now negative, but still no taste after one week testing negative. More proof that everybody may respond differently to this. We are in the third winter of this and people are still saying we are almost to herd immunity. How can it be when the cases are shooting through the roof again?

Yet, people still want to make a world wide problem political. This is why it is going to take a long, long, time to get through covid.
                            The Griftocracy of the GOP never let's a human tragedy go to waste.

First they deny it exists.
                            Then they say it's inevitable.
                            Then they say it's the fault of those who called them out for denying it.
                            And all the time they fearmonger and fundraise the fuck out of it.

It's entertaining currently as TheOrangeDoucheBag gets booed by his hyenas when he advocates getting the vaccine. Notice that yammering moron Alex Jones is smelling blood in the water. All over the Shiteater MAGAverse there is so much chum in the water that the Spreadnecks are eating their young in orgies of insane bloodlust. But that's the goal of politicizing the virus, made necessary by this question: Can anyone even recall the last time a Shiteater POTUS candidate won the popular vote? It's the same playbook they used for Jan6. They're so far behind the reality curve they have no choice but to burn it down in order to save it.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure View Post

Please explain to me what is going on.
                              What's going on? The same thing that always obtains with you: you're confused; you're backwards; you proceed from a conclusion and search for confirmation and then call it "doing your own research."

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure View Post
                              Hospitals and nursing homes are now allowed to have staff working that is positive for covid.
                              ^^^^^ This is a perfect example. You're so desperate to edify your bogus conclusion that you deliberately (or perhaps it's just congenital in your case) fail to distinguish between Blue states and Shiteater states. Start there.

Originally posted by CurseWordsAndTreasure View Post
                              Either covid isn’t shit anymore more or the whole medical field is about to collapse. Let’s hear your answer smart ass.
                              No wonder you're confused. Nothing indicates these as the either/or. Nothing indicates these except your need for these to be indicated. This is why you don't ever learn anything. This is why your party wants to burn books and rewrite history.

I took you off ignore just to see if the Stupid is still strong in you. Well done Grasshopper. Back to the shadow with you.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Burn it down in order to save it is a good way to explain the people that live in an alternate reality. I noticed this type of behavior about 30 years ago. It can be right in front of their face and they can interpret it in a totally of the wall backwards way. I think it is deliberate with most because many will admit the truth if their peers are not around to witness.

Comment

Working...
                                X