The Covid conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
    Burn it down in order to save it is a good way to explain the people that live in an alternate reality. I noticed this type of behavior about 30 years ago. It can be right in front of their face and they can interpret it in a totally of the wall backwards way. I think it is deliberate with most because many will admit the truth if their peers are not around to witness.
    Precissimo

This is what we are up against. People who totally believe and spew absolutely insane, delusional lunacy and nonsense like this about the vaccine. Millions are like this imbecile.

https://twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGhost/...66824871247873

Read the Tweet comments. This is why I avoid talking to cretins like
    CurseWordsAndTreasure
    CurseWordsAndTreasure. It has all the virtue of smacking kids as they get off the short bus.
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Another PATRIOT who did his own research strikes out against the Deep State liberal science reptilian Jewish haters of freedumb.

Man arrested on charges of attacking vaccination clinic, injuring staffers he called ‘murderers’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...GaB?li=BBnb7Kz

Because assaulting medical providers is what jesus would do. And besides, the 7 cops needed to restrain the moron don't face enough risk in their jobs. MAGA!
      Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Notice that yammering moron Alex Jones is smelling blood in the water. All over the Shiteater MAGAverse there is so much chum in the water that the Spreadnecks are eating their young in orgies of insane bloodlust.
        For example:

“You won’t do it, because you’re a little bitch”: Failed Arizona GOP candidate challenges Trump to a debate on elections, vaxes

https://nationalzero.com/2022/01/05/...ections-vaxes/

It's a great short vid. Dude sounds like the Fenn nut who sits in his RV and challenges a dead man, or Jack, to meet after school behind the bleachers.

~ Unknown

Comment

For example:

“You won’t do it, because you’re a little bitch”: Failed Arizona GOP candidate challenges Trump to a debate on elections, vaxes

https://nationalzero.com/2022/01/05/...ections-vaxes/

It's a great short vid. Dude sounds like the Fenn nut who sits in his RV and challenges a dead man, or Jack, to meet after school behind the bleachers.
          I kind of don’t care what you think. I keep it simple

Comment

• Hmmmm .... was it the Anthrax hoax or the Covid hoax that killed this nutjob? Darwin doesn't care. Too bad he lived long enough to reproduce, it kinda sorta takes the bloom off the win. Anyway, Darwin for the dunk!

"Far-right podcast host Douglas Kuzma—who was an outspoken critic of the COVID-19 vaccine—has died while battling the coronavirus, which he contracted after attending a QAnon-friendly gathering in Texas that right-wingers baselessly claimed was the victim of an anthrax attack."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/covid-...anthrax-rumors

~ Unknown

Comment

• Covid is here to stay. I noticed the title to this article this morning. It makes total sense. Remember when they forced us to get insurance? Many people said they would never give into the insurance mandate to drive. Then we had the healthcare insurance mandate for a while. Just off the top of my head I am not sure the health insurance mandate is in place. Possible the man with the worst hair style in the history of mankind changed that. Have you ever had to force your child or some kid to eat his vegetables? This example may come into play with the shot in the arm. Those darn kids just don't know any better and we need to make sure they are putting the good stuff in their body. I think that people who are against the shot probably never had to eat their veggies. Mommy and Daddy let them do what they want and now they are out in the world confused.

Listen people, It is our third winter with covid. It keeps evolving and getting worse. We all know someone that has had it. It is right in front of your eyes. People are surviving the shot. Take two seeds and two flower pots with soil in them. One pot has fertilized top soil, the other pot has sand in it. Unvaccinated people are the fertilized dirt. This allows the seed to grow and get big muscles. The sand dirt is vaccinated people. The seed may sprout and try to grow, but it will have a hard time without nutrients in the soil. Not getting the shot gives covid steroids to get big muscles.

Comment

• The anti-vaxxers want to be the iceberg AND the Titanic.

That strikes me as *chef's kiss* perfect.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Let’s talk about natural immunity. 8 direct exposures to covid that I know of in the last 14 days where the others tested positive. Why would I take a vaccine I don’t need?

Comment

• Did he really say it?

"Think about it. Before COVID, did anyone go out and seek testing to determine if they were sick?"

Mammograms, pap smears, colonoscopies, prostate exams, CBCs, CHEM-20s, electrocardiograms, sonograms, magnetic resonance imaging, fluoroscopy, endoscopy, PET scans, x-rays, angiograms, echocardiograms, laryngoscopy, audiometry, electroencephalography, amniocentesis, laparoscopy ...........

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/...89271631806470

Ron Deathsantis is literally too stupid to insult.

~ Unknown

Comment

• Fun with reality:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1eef6512c86558296736f705e16b64c7c31e474674804637b432d06cc3d5c7ae.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	371970

~ Unknown

Comment

• Not for nothing but life is about survival of the fittest. Not let’s please everyone else and let the government run an experiment on my body. That’s nice that you want to go get jabbed 5 times. I don’t and that’s my choice. I don’t cave in to whiny bitches like you or popular opinions. That’s something people like you are going to have to live with. I don’t give 2 craps what everyone else chooses. Just do something so we can get it over with.

Comment

• Scientists: "We developed a vaccine that makes you 20X less likely to die of Covid."

Republicans: "What if we drink our own piss instead?"

~ Unknown

Comment

Scientists: "We developed a vaccine that makes you 20X less likely to die of Covid."

Republicans: "What if we drink our own piss instead?"
                            Democrats: Take the vaccine because you are putting other people lives at risk.

The Vaccine: No longer prevents transmission. You will still get covid.

Democrats: You are 20x less likely to end up in the hospital. Since my chance was about 98.5 % of fully recovering I don’t see the benefit.

Don’t you have more important things to fight for. This lady could certainly use your help: https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/woman-...pasteboard_app

Comment

• 300 plus pounds, recent heart surgery, unvaccinated. The poster child for bad health. Came back to work after being out for 10 days with covid.

Comment

• DRINK YOUR OWN PISS IF YOU'VE DONE YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND LOVE FREEDUMB!!!!

~ Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X