Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Covid conversation

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vf2Z3XBtKTlw/

Covid deniers will deliberately die at a higher rate than the vaccinated but they will blame others, most likely government, for the consequences of their very own freedumb. It's ironic that these folks taut themselves as intellectually independent but struggle outside their hive-mind discussion silos. It's ironic that they see themselves as supremely self-reliant but have a ready-made blame-game for every aspect of their avoidable misfortune. Notice how they are deep in the feedback loop of stoopid: vaccines > taxation > government > communism > Trump landslide win > buy guns > buy physical gold > civil war.

Disinformation is a hellofa drug.
    Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
      Covid deniers will deliberately die at a higher rate than the vaccinated but they will blame others, most likely government, for the consequences of their very own freedumb. It's ironic that these folks taut themselves as intellectually independent but struggle outside their hive-mind discussion silos. It's ironic that they see themselves as supremely self-reliant but have a ready-made blame-game for every aspect of their avoidable misfortune. Notice how they are deep in the feedback loop of stoopid: vaccines > taxation > government > communism > Trump landslide win > buy guns > buy physical gold > civil war.

Disinformation is a hellofa drug.

However true that is - I come here to escape and for a while focus on trivial matters - my hobby of cracking Fenn’s poem.

FP

Comment

Originally posted by FennPoint View Post

However true that is - I come here to escape and for a while focus on trivial matters - my hobby of cracking Fenn’s poem.

FP
        Hey, keep your Fenn stuff up there in the ON-topic area.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6_T3BbXEAktnx9.png
Views:	300
Size:	527.6 KB
ID:	318552
          Attached Files
          Conservatism is the belief that a small subset of the people is protected by the law, but not bound by it, while another, larger group is bound by the law, but is not protected by it.

~ Unknown

Comment

Masks are ineffective:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/47...health-effects

Comment

Doctors speaking out:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IUVR8POaGqjD/

Comment

Originally posted by Cotton View Post
                This is a compilation provided by an "acquaintance" of a non-tenured assistant professor in a contract role.

"Dr. Alexander accused the CDC of “generating pseudo scientific reports” and said he was more qualified to analyze COVID-19 data than the 1,700 scientists at the agency. “None of those people have my skills,” Dr. Alexander said. “I make the judgment whether this is crap.”

1. " The US Centre for Disease Control performed a study which showed that 85 percent of those who contracted Covid-19 during July 2020 were mask wearers."

Anybody catch the deceit? Define mask wearers. There are 6 such levels within the study. It's like setting up a discussion of the virtues of Islam by saying America is a nation founded on belief in god. Get back to me when you've read the study.

#2 "So how is your cloth and surgical mask working again if EVEN medical grade alternatives are failing ?" ................... is completely unrelated to the conclusion of the cited study.

#3 “There is moderate certainty evidence that wearing a mask probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory-confirmed influenza compared to not wearing a mask” .................nice try, but preceding this statement is the qualifier: " We included 44 new RCTs and cluster-RCTs in this update, bringing the total number of randomised trials to 67. There were no included studies conducted during the COVID-19 pandemic."

#4 “We included three trials, involving a total of 2106 participants. There was no statistically significant difference in infection rates between the masked and unmasked group in any of the trials”................
                this is from 2015, yawn, do you still own stock a buggy whip company?

#5 A review from 2005.

That's just the first five distorted disinformation entries compiled by a buddy of an assistant professor hired to mouth right-wing christian dogma. Your entire effort here is so lame.

~ Unknown

Comment

Mikovits is a real winner: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...ny-fauci-viral

Seneff is, well, if I wanted someone to hotwire my father's 64 International I 'd call her. But when it comes to taking medical advice I prefer people who have advanced degrees in medical fields:
                  http://naturalhealthperspective.com/...eneff-mit.html

~ Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Your entire effort here is so lame.
                    Sure is keeping you busy, though.

Comment

Sure is keeping you busy, though.
                      As I did with Sherif Billy, I take out the trash daily.

If you want to put a bag over your head and run across the freeway at rush hour shrieking "jesus take the wheel!" that's a true act of freedumb that will almost certainly cause a pileup. Such an irresponsible fool.

~ Unknown

Comment

Name:	8DDC5723-1B04-4D96-BB7E-CD4545212C45.jpeg
Views:	284
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	319852

Comment

Name:	hanky.gif
Views:	273
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	319927

~ Unknown

Comment

After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing.

Comment

Bill Gates and George Soros buy covid test co:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...ogic-70c3r736b

Comment

Working...
                              X