Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post
    I sure as hell will not hesitate to test the thickness of their skin.
    Now THAT is funny
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

• I didn’t realize that was Sarah Palin.? Jack didn’t like Sarah’s daughter it seems, apparently he was name calling in an news article. Remember when a car had a distributor and points. They had to make the starting system electronic because they couldn’t use the word retard. Advance position is okay but don’t let it be retarded.
      Even mechanics were getting thin skin, to many bandaids oh those bandaids...

Comment

• I often used the statement, “calling a spade a spade”
        I have to re-adjust... now saying, “I’m calling an ace of spades an ace of spades.

Comment

• It’s often hard to determine the thickness of skin? the thickness of brain matter and what the matter is possibly
          helps to determine the skin thickness. Mine has always been of rubber, maybe your not childish enough to know the saying... you could be glue...

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

You cant bite your tongue, your foot is in the way.
            Always the victim.

Since I promised not to call anyone names, and in keeping with the body-part metaphor we've got going here: Will your skin thin even further if I say you resemble the guy who blames his wife's face for how it bruised his fist?

Comment

• whiskynovember It looks like your replacement avatar still hits the mark. Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by whiskynovember View Post

Always the victim.

Since I promised not to call anyone names, and in keeping with the body-part metaphor we've got going here: Will your skin thin even further if I say you resemble the guy who blames his wife's face for how it bruised his fist?
                No, I dont resemble you at all.
                Your Freudian slips are hilarious.
                Mouth opened and in goes the foot again and again
                must be hoof and mouth disease as well
                Last edited by Quest; 02-20-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• whiskynovember
                  Thanks for letting me slide on the name calling, I probably
                  deserved a name or three....

Comment

• whiskynovember
                    Your avatar reminds me of John Belushi imitating Joe Cocker on SNL.
                    https://youtu.be/cSk6o5x5HlM
                    Last edited by 1&Only1Trailblazer; 02-20-2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Talking about thin skin “or not,” Joe Cocker wasn’t mad that John mocked his performance, he even smiled.
                      Have a good night

Comment

• Originally posted by 1&Only1Trailblazer View Post
                        Talking about thin skin “or not,” Joe Cocker wasn’t mad that John mocked his performance, he even smiled.
                        Have a good night
                        I'm certain The OrangeDoucheBag doesn't mind me mocking him. Good day to you.

Comment

• I think it does bother him if it is in a public setting. I picture him in front of the TV with his cheeseburger and diet coke flipping through channels to see what they are saying. He does seem to have an odd sense of humor that is focused on name calling. Many people like him find humor in making fun of other peoples downfalls. They laugh at poor people and look at them as peasants. The type that likes to dish it out and can't take it. He is probably enjoying the division and fighting he has caused in America. We should never let spoiled kids become leaders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                            I think it does bother him if it is in a public setting. I picture him in front of the TV with his cheeseburger and diet coke flipping through channels to see what they are saying. He does seem to have an odd sense of humor that is focused on name calling. Many people like him find humor in making fun of other peoples downfalls. They laugh at poor people and look at them as peasants. The type that likes to dish it out and can't take it. He is probably enjoying the division and fighting he has caused in America. We should never let spoiled kids become leaders.
                            I think we've reached the point of no return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWtsT5zRKo

Okay, after some thought, I'll concede.
                            Maybe we have one more chance; After that, I think it spells the end.
                            Last edited by Suzy; 02-24-2021, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• "How long?" is the question from Kansas. Great song with really deep lyrics. You are possibly right Suzy, we may be at a point of no return. Many people are stuck in their ways and nobody will change their minds. It almost makes me feel we should stop using the title United states, because we are not united. Many of us would like to be united and we can discuss our differences, but many don't want to discuss or try to understand a different opinion, they just want to fight. End is a loaded word that could be good or bad and we have probably reached the end of an era. It will take some time to cool some things off. Although..........Just when we thought we could get a break from rallies, he plans to have one on Sunday at two thirty. My guess is he is going to stir it up again and get some attention. Somebody needs to stop letting him have get togethers. He may want to pay attention to tax lawyers, instead he is probably opening up the Just for Men to dye his hair and climbing in the tanning bed like the good ol days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
                                "How long?" is the question from Kansas. Great song with really deep lyrics. You are possibly right Suzy, we may be at a point of no return. Many people are stuck in their ways and nobody will change their minds. It almost makes me feel we should stop using the title United states, because we are not united. Many of us would like to be united and we can discuss our differences, but many don't want to discuss or try to understand a different opinion, they just want to fight. End is a loaded word that could be good or bad and we have probably reached the end of an era. It will take some time to cool some things off. Although..........Just when we thought we could get a break from rallies, he plans to have one on Sunday at two thirty. My guess is he is going to stir it up again and get some attention. Somebody needs to stop letting him have get togethers. He may want to pay attention to tax lawyers, instead he is probably opening up the Just for Men to dye his hair and climbing in the tanning bed like the good ol days.
                                The main question is, when will we hold him accountable? One thing's for sure though, his tanning bed missed the goal of brown. Orange you glad we're not him?

Comment

Working...
                                X