No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny how this Trump thread has many ads for tactical gear and Hawaiian shirts. I guess it is a great marketing strategy for the new American past-time of domestic terrorism. Thinking about fifteen years ago or so, the main topic of the news was middle eastern terrorism. I recall many poking fun at the face coverings and the beards, right wing radio had a ball with these sort of jokes. There were many conspiracies and ideas of how they will infiltrate our government and 9/11 was only the beginning. I would like all of you Q followers and conspiracy junkies to step back and take a look at how your uniform looks today. It seems that the full beard, that is similar to our middle eastern friends is quite popular, and the face coverings are all the rage. I am thinking this would make it much easier for terrorist to infiltrate your camp. Hell they can walk right in. Come on in brother and have a seat! Possible you stormed the capital with one or two. So my question is, why did you seem to become the people you feared so much? Labeled a terrorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
      Funny how this Trump thread has many ads for tactical gear and Hawaiian shirts. I guess it is a great marketing strategy for the new American past-time of domestic terrorism. Thinking about fifteen years ago or so, the main topic of the news was middle eastern terrorism. I recall many poking fun at the face coverings and the beards, right wing radio had a ball with these sort of jokes. There were many conspiracies and ideas of how they will infiltrate our government and 9/11 was only the beginning. I would like all of you Q followers and conspiracy junkies to step back and take a look at how your uniform looks today. It seems that the full beard, that is similar to our middle eastern friends is quite popular, and the face coverings are all the rage. I am thinking this would make it much easier for terrorist to infiltrate your camp. Hell they can walk right in. Come on in brother and have a seat! Possible you stormed the capital with one or two. So my question is, why did you seem to become the people you feared so much? Labeled a terrorist.
      Impeachment is warranted by violence. But (in this link below to Fox segment) Brian Kilmeade says the reason against impeachment is (that Republicans are threatening) violence. Now, retain all elements of this situation but change only the skin color of the people perpetrating/threatening/supporting violence. This isn't about populism or freedom. It's about white supremacy.

Lis Power on Twitter: "Brian Kilmeade again says Dems shouldn't pursue impeachment because Republicans are threatening mass violence "We see what's happening around this country, how 50 state houses are being threatened on Inauguration Day, this is the last thing you want to do" https://t.co/LS1DOfEWkR" / Twitter

"The last thing you want is to go after Bin Laden and Al Qaeda after 9/11 because Bin Laden is threatening to do it again." ~ no Republican ever

Comment

• Before the departure to Texas today more words of wisdom came from our leader. Dog whistle time. I think he may carry one on a lanyard around his neck. He said what the left is doing is making people mad. Translation to keep trying to get rid of me and they will riot again. Why does he need to go to Texas anyway? For a wall that will never be completed and will keep nothing out. Oh, I forgot, he is almost out of office and he needs a photo op. His thinking is so primitive. Does he not know they construct tunnels that go for miles with a Burger King half way through. They popped a tunnel hole right under the toilet of a drug lord so he could walk out. They love the idea of the wall, they can charge more money for drug logistics. I will give him one thing, he is consistent at making things worse.

Comment

• Gym Jordon is an insufferable unctuous rodent. Cancel culture = consequences. Capitalism is taking you to the boneyard and pulling your pants down, Gymbo. Take it like a man for once.

Comment

• Good ol' Law and Order. Consider themselves civilized and everyone else is an animal. Wearing a "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt. Dragging police officers and beating the crap out of them. Like what Mr. Herzog said, the others will sit there and watch. On video you can hear people yelling kill him! I don't know how much more I can watch. Absolutely disgusting! It is hard to believe that we have doctors and lawyers, and teachers, and lawmakers participating in this crap. Is it possible their brains are not evolving and they are returning to cave man mentality? Now you are Americas most wanted. Time to spend your retirement in a great walled fortress. It should give you comfort to know those walls will keep you safe. You will have someone to tuck you in at night and he will give you a endearing nick name like snow bunny.

Comment

• Donald J. Trump:

Six times bankrupt
              Five time draft dodger
              Three times failed marriage
              TWO times Impeached
              Twice lost the popular vote
              Lost the House for Republicans in 2018
              Lost the Senate for Republicans in 2020
              Leaves with his lowest approval rating
              One time failed presidency....

Your Great White Dope. Good riddance

Comment

• Senior Trump adviser tells
                @Acosta
                Trump is "clueless what any of this means internationally or historically," but Trump has told aides and advisers he does fear what the violence at the Capitol has done to his businesses and "the long-term brand."

Ana Cabrera on Twitter: "Senior Trump adviser tells @Acosta Trump is "clueless what any of this means internationally or historically," but Trump has told aides and advisers he does fear what the violence at the Capitol has done to his businesses and "the long-term brand."" / Twitter

Comment

• "In a lot of ways, Antifa can take credit for Trump losing reelection too. By being the number one threat to national security in the minds of losers, they’re built up into a far more powerful force than they are in reality, drawing those batshit overreactions from Trump, screaming bloody murder about them every chance he got, turning off more winnable voters – not the least of which was that executive order mandating a decade in prison for anyone convicted of damaging federal property. Guess who’s going to be convicted of damaging federal property?"

Best of all: Antifa is really just 13 skateboarders from Berkeley.

* edit: America's garden gnomes are safe

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Limerick.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	247043

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	land doesn't vote.gif
Views:	55
Size:	7.71 MB
ID:	247045

Comment

• Conservative blog American Thinker posts apology for lying about Dominion voting machines

Statement - American Thinker

“American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.”

“These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims. It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election.

Not only did American Thinker bury the statement deep inside their website, they turned off comments before publishing their admission. They're going to be sued into the stone age. This is typical of right-wing "journalism": it's not much more than primitive screed turned up to volume level 10.

Comment

• No honor amongst douchebags: Parler users uploaded their IDs and now Parler, in cooperation with the Feds, is snitching on them. The info has lead to arrests.

If only conservatives didn't despise education they might be able to read and hence think. But they do and thus they cannot, hence they put their own faces in a blender.

It's all Obama's fault!!!

Comment

• They will come up with something else while still believing the machines are rigged for them damn Dems. Once the army of sheep catch wind of conspiracy they Usain Bolt with it. There is no shame and no apologies. Somehow they take pride in not apologizing these days. Americas' neanderthal thirst for war has not been quenched for a while. It seems that many need to see or fight for some reason. The enjoyment of control and suffering expressed in popular activities. Yell, "fight" and everyone comes running to observe, with 1% actually willing to break it up. All of the recent activity could ruin many rights we have in this country. If every wannabee Army Ranger keeps showing up in tactical gear and AR in hand, we will loose the right to bare arms. They just don't get it. They are making our rights more susceptible to removal. Keep yelling they are going to take this and that, you may talk it into existence. Abusing rights is what it is. What else can a country do when our tax dollars go towards using our own military to defend us from our own people. Welcome to America!

Comment

• Correcting the mistakes of our ancestors does not mean that the next inevitable step is white genocide. You are being lied to.

Comment

• If you have been impeached twice you should not be able to pardon anybody Mr. President. True colors will show again this week. I am sure many white collar criminals will be free to roam the streets again. Many of the pardons will be done out of spite. More ruin to your brand Mr. President. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X