Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

You know what pisses me off about the covid 19 hype ?
    Just 2 weeks ago cdc website showed 33 million people get rsv worldwide. They removed that information. I dont like being manipulated by statistics being added or taken away. Covid 19 is not even close to being as bad as rsv in number or death rate. Yet the hype goes on. I would not even know about rsv other than my youngest son almost died from it at 2 weeks old 20 years ago.

14,000 people die a year of rsv in the USA... lets talk again in a few weeks

Comment

• I don't feel that people GET IT about how this dilemma lingers- if flu were weaponizable like this Covid, we'd have been in lockdown starting 102 years ago.
      WHEN EVERYONE IN THE WEST AGREES AND IS AFRAID, SOME MOFO SOMEWHERE IS GETTING INVADED. Although, I think it's us this time.

Comment

• I was guilty of not taking it seriously. I was wrong. In this case I really hope people play by the rules and stay the f home unless absolutely necessary!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post

14,000 people die a year of rsv in the USA... lets talk again in a few weeks
          Do you want to talk about how virus has subsided like in China ? Or that the creation of panic was justified ?

Comment

1% of Americans get rsv every year. Same symptoms, means of transmission and much higher death rate. Nobody cares.
            I care. And I also care about thousands of deaths annually from automobile collisions. And from cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coinaster
              Kids are off from school.... Social distancing will save us.... On my street when I come home from work there are around 20 children gathering together riding bikes, shooting hoops, playing.... What is the point of social separation when they gather anyway?
              The separatists will survive. The others won't.

Comment

• China got re-infected after days off from this. And again, those first of the new numbers are being kept quiet. This isn't going away.
                TOTALLY different world now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I care. And I also care about thousands of deaths annually from automobile collisions. And from cancer.
                  How about the much larger numbers of people killed by medical treatments that the numbers are hidden because doctors can write death certificates based on diagnoses illness and not real cause of death ?

Comment

The separatists will survive. The others won't.
                    Lol, ok Pilgrim... aaaafter you get your govt check.

Comment

How about the much larger numbers of people killed by medical treatments that the numbers are hidden because doctors can write death certificates based on diagnoses illness and not real cause of death ?
                      Okay . . . I care about those victims also.

Comment

Okay . . . I care about those victims also.
                        Ok, how about patients catching viral and bacterial infections at hospitals because they are filthy incubators of disease ? I've seen better cleaning practices at cheap motels.

Comment

• Quest - I suggest if you get sick, you go check into a cheap motel.
                          With the world struggling to overcome this afflection, and the hours and hours our heroic healthcare personnel have given,
                          not to mention their unselfishness for their own safety - I find your words to be a very "cheap shot."
                          I suppose you kick dogs too.

(sorry y'all, I'm venting again)

Comment

• Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post
                            Quest - I suggest if you get sick, you go check into a cheap motel.
                            With the world struggling to overcome this afflection, and the hours and hours our heroic healthcare personnel have given,
                            not to mention their unselfishness for their own safety - I find your words to be a very "cheap shot."
                            I suppose you kick dogs too.

(sorry y'all, I'm venting again)
                            Truth can be a tough pill to swallow. Heroes ? Not ! But hey, I guess you never seen how poor the hospitals are with sanitation. They spread infection on a daily basis. And care not not one bit. It's good for business you know. Make work program running 24 7 . The Staph they give patients is the least to worry about. Now they got covid 19 to incubate and spread to other patients.

Comment

Truth can be a tough pill to swallow. Heroes ? Not ! But hey, I guess you never seen how poor the hospitals are with sanitation. They spread infection on a daily basis. And care not not one bit. It's good for business you know. Make work program running 24 7 . The Staph they give patients is the least to worry about. Now they got covid 19 to incubate and spread to other patients.
                              Don't you realize that if a patient gets an infection while in the hospital, it's most like the hospital that has to pay for it out of their own pocket? Get your facts straight. Stop spreading lies that hospitals are purposely making people sick for profit please.

I've heard nothing but negatively from you recently. Why don't you get off the forums if it makes you so unhappy. Thanks.

Moody

Comment

• Hope everyone has a great weekend. I got a case of coronavirus in my city of Radford...stupid college girl on spring break o.o

Comment

Working...
                                X