Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Duster View Post
    This is all just awful. I delivered a painting to a gallery for consignment to help with my botg. Looks like I'll be grounded for awhile ughhhh.
    I understand Duster, and I feel your pain. In 2018 I was surefire set on ending the Chase. But finances would not allow me to travel that year across the country to possibly finish what I started. I'm reminded by the old adage...

    Time waits for no one.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by ORION View Post

      If, by "everyone", you are excluding MSM and Democrat politicians, you may be right.

      MSM and Democrats politicize everything that can be spun to take down our current President and their political opposition....
      Who's politicizing?
      This damaged guy in a stupid hat at CDC.

      Comment


      • #78
        If this stays on the Chase, I will leave it, but the political discussion will get it moved to off topIc.........
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

        Comment


        • #79
          While I wait for the go-ahead for another BOTG (obligatory on chase topic) I am keeping a journal.

          Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
          If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 5999 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them). I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..
          *Copy and pasted from another fellow survivor. *

          Comment


          • #80
            I’m cleaning my guns right now.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
              While I wait for the go-ahead for another BOTG (obligatory on chase topic) I am keeping a journal.

              Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
              If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 5999 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them). I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..
              *Copy and pasted from another fellow survivor. *
              Oh my.... tears are running... thanks for the good laugh!
              „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
              G. C. Lichtenberg

              Comment


              • #82
                Lmao. Holy crap atticus, sounds like things are escalating quickly!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post

                  Oh my.... tears are running... thanks for the good laugh!
                  You actually are talking about the treasure hunt, huh?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Came across an interesting article.
                    Here is an excerpt -

                    When the United States entered World War I in 1917, the Federal Government censured and limited what the press could publish. When the first reports of a strange new type of influenza sickening soldiers in army camps in Oklahoma came into Washington, it was silenced to keep America from looking weak to the world. A few limited stories were published about the sickness in Army camps, but mass publication was largely blocked. Government officials assumed that the public would overreact to a trivial sickness.

                    At first, the influenza was not terribly deadly, but it was extremely contagious. When it first passed through the trenches of Europe, soldiers called it the “three-day fever.” Most recovered. When the virus entered neutral Spain, newspapers there were more free to write about how contagious the disease was. Somewhere in this mix, the virus mutated, becoming extremely deadly. The Spanish press wrote so much about the disease, and were the only media that were free to write, that the disease became known at the Spanish Influenza.

                    The now deadlier virus crossed the Atlantic again from Europe and started infecting American East Coast cities.


                    https://youtu.be/RKbEzZUp_fI

                    Here's another link indicating it may have originally started in Kansas and then spread to the military bases -
                    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC340389/
                    Last edited by wwwamericana; 03-22-2020, 08:03 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      What goes around comes around.
                      ”be mindful of nature and health but not in that order”
                      Last edited by ultrasharp sunshine; 03-22-2020, 10:12 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Fake news. lol

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by chesttroll View Post
                          Fake news. lol
                          Afraid not in this case - do a little research on the Kansas Historical pages and the write-ups from that time.
                          Can't be proven of course but, as a microbiologist/virologist that is the nature of those organisms.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
                            While I wait for the go-ahead for another BOTG (obligatory on chase topic) I am keeping a journal.

                            Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
                            If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 5999 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them). I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..
                            *Copy and pasted from another fellow survivor. *
                            well that just made my day. Thank you.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

                              Afraid not in this case - do a little research on the Kansas Historical pages and the write-ups from that time.
                              Can't be proven of course but, as a microbiologist/virologist that is the nature of those organisms.
                              My comment was in jest (lol). Every time I read something in the news, someone screams fake news.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                During the oil crisis Johnny Carson joked about people hoarding tp https://youtu.be/5K9-Lz0SbrA
                                I think its the primal disconnect with natural living, and something to do with when we were in diapers. Not that i think we were monkeys, more like the island of dr. moreau.
                                This could easily be a created distraction to settle our distorted monetary reality. Do we see BIG videos, no, it's the same ol fake stuff. The workers are hardly protected, whats up with that. I saw a russian guy go to ground zero china, no, this could very well be hyped for nwo ends. I'm in small town us, the shelves are gaining momentum. I say no, no to everything. I guarantee a better natural reality. It feels really good to say no. God Bless everyone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X