Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

To each his own, I highly disagree.
    Yeah, we could go the other way too- destroy the entire planet (or at least mankind’s ability to live here) and let God sort ‘em out.
    Guess I’d rather see people working towards creative innovation than destroying one another, but maybe the planet’s not ready to collaborate yet.
    Gotta go,..., I seem to have misplaced both my mosquito net and my tin hat.

Comment

• Now your talking. I trust God much more than Bill Gates!! Here's a link in case you cannot find that hat. https://www.amazon.com/Archie-McPhee.../dp/B07CXZBRW5

Click image for larger version

Name:	tin foil.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	155967
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
        I trust Gates more than Trump. Far more.
        Its a wilderness of mirrors. How do you know who's who? good grief. Gates somehow got a secret deal with IBM Trump had his father's leverage. Now Trump is leveraged.

Comment

• An example of the incompetancy of our current government.......and the administration whom is in charge.....

Clearly, the govt is using 2018 filing data to determine the destination address.

Look at the attached photo I included.....

A. FACT- my wife died in 2018
          B. FACT - it states "DECD" on the check, because my 2018 filing included her death
          C. FACT - The amount was supposed to only be $1200.00

....yet....our government administration failed again.....

Now with their stupidity, myself along with 2 million other people, have to correct their mistake by taking out the erroneous funds distributed to us and send it back.

Tell me again......why did this POTUS get elected? Surely it wasn't for his business knowledge. Sheez.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

Its a wilderness of mirrors. How do you know who's who? good grief. Gates somehow got a secret deal with IBM Trump had his father's leverage. Now Trump is leveraged.
            It's what people say. I like if they're direct and trying to help, or at least appearing to. I don't like people who try to shrug and joke at every turn unless I'm there for comedy or to chill. I have never heard Trump say he cares or wants to help unless he has to, after one of his stupidest statements because he got flack.
            Questing song:
            The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

It's what people say. I like if they're direct and trying to help, or at least appearing to. I don't like people who try to shrug and joke at every turn unless I'm there for comedy or to chill. I have never heard Trump say he cares or wants to help unless he has to, after one of his stupidest statements because he got flack.
              Perhaps you should pay more attention. We all should.

Actions are more powerful than words. Unfortunately, Democrats use MSM to overload and overwhelm people with lies that, when heard from so many different sources (really just a few that appear to be many), seem to be truths.

Ignore the rhetoric, pay attention to the actions and ask, "Why?".

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                Montana- 0
                Wyoming- 0
                Colorado- 33
                New Mexico- 3
                Race is on but it looks like Colorado will barricade its borders first. I think in 30 days Colorado will be under Marshal Law and by May all of the Rocky Mountains will be on lock down.

"...stuck inside these four walls, sent inside forever, never seeing no one..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFZGzYvYL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGAktuU93s

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• https://youtu.be/3RVG8qNLdoY

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

Perhaps you should pay more attention. We all should.

Actions are more powerful than words. Unfortunately, Democrats use MSM to overload and overwhelm people with lies that, when heard from so many different sources (really just a few that appear to be many), seem to be truths.

Ignore the rhetoric, pay attention to the actions and ask, "Why?".

Peace,

Orion, the Hunter
                        bravo! the whole world is a stage and they put on a show for us everyday. the reason they chose to use the word programming for television is because that's exactly what they're doing. I believe the ball has already been passed to china, I think we are in the middle of that transfer of power now. pay attention to the dwindling store stock, we manufacture nothing and we are trading nothing. I said a long time ago the plug has been pulled. better get some food for the fall, they sure are pushing a return of the wealth transfer virus so to me that says yes you are getting locked down again. don't forget the military is rolling out in the fall to hand out vaccines which we don't even have. there will be no election this year, they have already set the wheels in motion on that future fiasco.

Comment

Working...
                        X