Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
    West Texas Intermediate crude oil price plummeted to $40 below $0 meaning that they are having to give it away!
    The true indicator is Brent crude which is around $20 a barrel today...
    May futures contracts appear to lack available storage which is driving this first time in history below $0 price.
    June and July appear better due to agreed production cutbacks.....

What this means to you and I is that gas prices at the pump will be the lowest price in recent times and will be their lowest in 7 to 10 days...
    Fill your tanks, your empty gas cans.... etc.... You will never see it this low again!
    Please note that a gallon of gas has approximately $0.50 per gallon TAX except in states like CA which are much higher....
    I wish I had a big ole tank I could fill up. You know, maybe just like 100 million gallons.

Seems like a good time for a cross-country road trip ....

Comment

• I was just approached by my boss and apparently I have been coughing in excess this morning.... I have let them know that in the spring my allergies run rampant, and a cough is normal due to sinus drainage... I would have never thought that I was a threat to anyone.... But who knows? We really know nothing about this pandemic! Jeez... the last thing I want to be known as is the person that brought Corona and destroyed my company.... Shit... What do I do?

Hey, do not cough... period!
      Last edited by Coinaster; 04-23-2020, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
        I was just approached by my boss and apparently I have been coughing in excess this morning.... I have let them know that in the spring my allergies run rampant, and a cough is normal due to sinus drainage... I would have never thought that I was a threat to anyone.... But who knows? We really know nothing about this pandemic! Jeez... the last thing I want to be known as is the person that brought Corona and destroyed my company.... Shit... What do I do?

Hey, do not cough... period!
        Get a note from your doctor and get tested.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

• Captain Toolface

Youtube removed before I could see, but in looking for a mirrored host I found this gem article, so thanks...:

https://omegacenter.info/the-pandemic-mirror/

Comment

• Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Get a note from your doctor and get tested.
            I sneeze a lot and cough occasionally due to sinus drainage...... For me it is a way of life.... Zyrtec works the best for me, but, as long as Oak, Elm and Mountain Cedar are in their spring pollination stage.... All I can do is stay drugged up and that still has limits..... I don't run a fever unless too much drainage causes an infection.... This cause is the only time I get sick and it has been that way since I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 32 years ago.... They will not test me because I don't run a fever.... I have been taking Hydroxychloroquine for the last 25 years..... Therefore, I do not live in fear of Covid19 and fortunately I work in an industry that is deemed essential.... This Friday I can eat out again and get my hair cut.... I need socks and blue jeans and maybe those are available through more than just Amazon and Walmart.... soon.... real soon.... And then well other states will follow suit.....
            Last edited by Coinaster; 05-06-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
              Captain Toolface

Youtube removed before I could see, but in looking for a mirrored host I found this gem article, so thanks...:

Someone posted another. First one had over a million views and pulled after 12 hrs. This other most likely won’t be up long...

Comment

Captain Toolface

She put it better than anyone else I've read. There is no difference between the pandemic mirror and the chase mirror, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Toolface View Post

Someone posted another. First one had over a million views and pulled after 12 hrs. This other most likely won’t be up long...
                  I don’t understand what “violation of terms” would cause YouTube to take that down as the original content creators wouldn’t yell copyright. It looks like they finally bought their own domain as of Mayday- instead of relying on 3rd party platforms to disseminate:
                  https://plandemicmovie.com

I’d to know where Dr. Mikovits got the ‘a disease like this would take 800 years to come about naturally’ (as opposed to laboratory manipulation for investigative research) number. 800 years? Pandemics happen all the time, killing millions. And then she went after Gates’ attempts to eradicate diseases but claims she’s not an anti-vaxxer(?) She also states that wearing a mask increases exposure to your own pathogens? What? The stay in place orders are because the government didn’t have proper contingency plans and resources, and the superfluous “health” insurance companies have ramped up prices on basic healthcare crippling the entire health industry.

She makes assumptions about correlation vs causation, for example: the ‘higher susceptibility’ to Covid for military that received the flu vaccine, and not, you know, them working in close proximity to each other.

If there’s some conspiracy to silence these dissenting opinions, it only works because the dissenting opinions are confusing, disorganized, contradictory to themselves, and poorly packaged and executed. Her message was lost because of poor reporting and her own wording didn’t make sense a lot of the time. I think she needs a PR speechwriter. And a pro se defense of that ‘warrantless search.’ There’s more than one reason she’s having a problem finding a lawyer.

Now, do I believe Monsanto and big pharma are evil and that there are profit driven greedy f*cks inventing diseases for which they own the antidote? Logically it sounds true.

Comment

• I trust Gates more than Trump. Far more.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                      I trust Gates more than Trump. Far more.
                      Wow, you trust the man who's favorite line is "population control".

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

Wow, you trust the man who's favorite line is "population control".
                        Access to birth control and family planning raises people out of poverty.
                        Every single war since the beginning of time has been about controlling resources. Get people out of poverty, allocate resources with good design to a point where scarcity no longer exists, and people wouldn’t have a reason to fight anymore. What kind of genius ideas would we hear from healthy children able to go to school instead of schlepping water 4 hours a day? If the majority of people decide we want to eradicate disease, poverty, war and lack, then what’s in the way? Tyrants? Corporate greed of profits over people? Citizens United? No leadership that can’t be bought? Good solutions to the problems aren’t being heard through the propaganda? A population incapable of thinking big picture?
                        The Gates Foundation does good work; there’s a reason Buffett gave them half his worth. They’re logically and systematically making the world a better place. None of us are free unless all of us are free.

Comment

• https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sc...accine-jailed/

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020...vits-pandemic/
                          Last edited by Anna Graham; 05-06-2020, 03:37 PM.
                          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Access to birth control and family planning raises people out of poverty.
                            Every single war since the beginning of time has been about controlling resources. Get people out of poverty, allocate resources with good design to a point where scarcity no longer exists, and people wouldn’t have a reason to fight anymore. What kind of genius ideas would we hear from healthy children able to go to school instead of schlepping water 4 hours a day? If the majority of people decide we want to eradicate disease, poverty, war and lack, then what’s in the way? Tyrants? Corporate greed of profits over people? Citizens United? No leadership that can’t be bought? Good solutions to the problems aren’t being heard through the propaganda? A population incapable of thinking big picture?
                            The Gates Foundation does good work; there’s a reason Buffett gave them half his worth. They’re logically and systematically making the world a better place. None of us are free unless all of us are free.
                            To each his own, I highly disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

To each his own, I highly disagree.
                              Yeah, we could go the other way too- destroy the entire planet (or at least mankind’s ability to live here) and let God sort ‘em out.
                              Guess I’d rather see people working towards creative innovation than destroying one another, but maybe the planet’s not ready to collaborate yet.
                              Gotta go,..., I seem to have misplaced both my mosquito net and my tin hat.

Comment

Working...
                              X