No announcement yet.

Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd just like to add, for the record, when i stated a while back that i thought the "secret" item in the TC was {potentially} a Covid cure, what didn't dawn on me was the possibility that said cure had been locally sourced ... https://www.kbzk.com/news/local-news...vid-19-vaccine

Comment

• All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

• looks like the chase may be back on by may 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapala67 View Post
          looks like the chase may be back on by may 1st.
          If that's the case, then that's good news!! Always be safe and watch for mud puddles this time of year.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416_174619.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	152725

Comment

• I would be so happy if someone told me the whole thing was a hoax, and the only bad news was that i was completely mind controlled. I don't even know what I would do, I would be so happy, but so confused at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by khan View Post
              I would be so happy if someone told me the whole thing was a hoax, and the only bad news was that i was completely mind controlled. I don't even know what I would do, I would be so happy, but so confused at the same time.
              This whole thing might be a DREAM. Now the question is: Is a dream a hoax?

Comment

• Germany will start a slow exit (from lockdown) on May 4... may the 4th be with us all, so to say...
                „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Definitely not to the Dreamer.

Comment

• Then I wake up, and I kinda remember all the crazy, but it's mostly gooboldy gook. This is actually a hint if you dint know. It's kinda like living inside and outside at the same time. It's the thing noone thought of. It's cross between davio and sts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

OK Morpheus!

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

OK Morpheus!
                        Watched a flick last night with LF (he was cast as almost the same character as his Morpheus -- spoke one of the same lines, even) -- even though this was prime type casting, I have to admit he does it well. Btw, the film was "The Signal" (and please don't tell me how it ends, because I was too tired to finish.)

*Edit - maybe this one should get filed away in the Movies folder ...

Comment

• Since I only post in limited quantities....I want to openly thank all of those - in our world - that have put themselves forth, in the front lines, to help stop this virus and the harm it can do to many.

You help prevent that hurt. Thanks to all of you who are helping. I know I love you for your actions, and I hope many others do too.

Peace and light to you all.

Stay and be safe in your day to day helpful actions.
                          *elbow bumps to all*
                          Tim

P.S. Let us open our hearts, mind and soul to a new world. A new world where John Lennon "Imagined".

We may be alone, together, at this time, but that doesn't mean we need to stay alone, forever.

Maybe this time we are all experiencing is the push we all needed to show how kindness and free will is really supposed to be like in our world.

Last edited by Tim (ZosoRocks); 04-18-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                            Montana- 0
                            Wyoming- 0
                            Colorado- 33
                            New Mexico- 3
                            Race is on but it looks like Colorado will barricade its borders first. I think in 30 days Colorado will be under Marshal Law and by May all of the Rocky Mountains will be on lock down.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44c3JAkvbg

Comment

• Thunderbirds fly over some health facilities and Air Force graduation in Colorado yesterday.

My facility was included! It was amazing!!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200419-020957_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	380.2 KB
ID:	152975

Comment

• West Texas Intermediate crude oil price plummeted to $40 below $0 meaning that they are having to give it away and worse are paying to do so!
                                The true indicator is Brent crude which is around $20 a barrel today...
                                May futures contracts appear to lack available storage which is driving this first time in history below $0 price.
                                June and July appear better due to agreed production cutbacks.....

What this means to you and I is that gas prices at the pump will be the lowest price in recent times and will be their lowest in 7 to 10 days...
                                Fill your tanks, your empty gas cans.... etc.... You will never see it this low again!
                                Please note that a gallon of gas has approximately $0.50 per gallon TAX except in states like CA which are much higher....

Comment

Working...
                                X