With multiple personality disorder.

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

More than two face?

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

I bet they think viruses are living organisms when in fact they are not.

Comment

• This one is especially for fans of MAD magazine. Ironically, for decades and decades I have wanted to subscribe to it, but never did.

Last night I was reading on wikipedia about the plague, which in several waves in various areas, hastened the death (more on that concept in a future thread, maybe) of millions of people.
          I saw a picture (painting/drawing) of an individual whose task was to treat victims of the plague.

The picture reminded me of the MAD magazine feature "Spy vs Spy", by cartoonist Antonio Prohias.

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

More than two face?
            no doubt!

Comment

• https://web.nmsu.edu/~gchavez7/page1.html
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

• Grrrr the gov. just deemed garden seeds and supplies non essential. thank god I can still go get my lottery tickets and big t.v. and don't even ask how I feel about paying a 10 cent deposit on things and now nobody will take your returns. Grrrrr

Comment

• From an anonymous UPS delivery driver... 5 types of customers since the “rona”:

1) Steve: He has been waiting for this moment his whole life. He has been drinking boilermakers since 10:00 am in his recliner and his AR is within arms reach. He has 6 months provisions in the basement and a bug out bag due west buried in the woods. Steve demands a handshake as I give him his package. He’s sizing me up as I deliver his ammo. Steve will survive this, and he will kill you if he needs to.

2) Brad: He is standing at his window wearing skinny jeans and a Patagonia t-shirt. He is mad because there were no organic tomatoes at Whole Foods today. He points at the ground where he has taped a 6 ft no go zone line from his porch. I leave his case of Fuji water, organic granola bites, and his new “Bernie Bro” hat at the tape. Brad will not survive. Steve will probably eat him.

3) Nancy: She has sprayed everything with Thieves oil. Bought all the Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet paper, meat, and bread from the local grocery chain. She has quarantined her kids and sprays them with a mixture of thieves, lavender, & mint essential oils daily. She has posted every link known to man about “The Rona” on her social media. She will spray you if you break the 6 ft rule. I will leave her yet another case of toilet paper. She will last longer than Brad, but not Steve.

4) Karen: She has called everybody and read them the latest news on “The Rona”. She asked for the manager at Food Lion, Walmart, Publix, McDonalds, Chi-Fil-A, and Vons all before noon demanding more toilet paper. Karen’s kids are currently faking “The Rona” to avoid her. I’m delivering “Hello kitchen” to her. Karen will not survive longer than Brad.

5) Mary: Is sitting in the swing watching her kids have a water balloon fight in the front yard as she is on her fourth glass of wine. She went to the store and bought 2 cases of pop tarts, 6 boxes of cereal, 8 bags of pizza rolls, And a 6 roll pack of toilet paper. There is a playlist of Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, and Post Malone playing in the background. I’m bringing her second shipment of 15 bottles of wine in 3 days. Mary will survive and marry Steve. Together they will repopulate the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapala67 View Post
                    Grrrr the gov. just deemed garden seeds and supplies non essential. thank god I can still go get my lottery tickets and big t.v. and don't even ask how I feel about paying a 10 cent deposit on things and now nobody will take your returns. Grrrrr
                    Things...well, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2ayWcJfxo

Orion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michigan.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	152079

Comment

• Good old statistics. According to this chart, it could seem like the tests are causing the virus to spread!

jk of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHSharp View Post
                        Good old statistics. According to this chart, it could seem like the tests are causing the virus to spread!

jk of course.
                        Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Comment

• Something to think about when looking at the death stats.. An excerpt from the CDC’s recommendations on reporting COVID 19 deaths..
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	DB13BBAA-FF21-463D-B52E-BF6B2EBA4001.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	531.0 KB ID:	152336
                          Last edited by Captain Toolface; 04-14-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Toolface View Post
                            Something to think about when looking at the death stats.. An excerpt from the CDC’s recommendations on reporting COVID 19 deaths..
                            Click image for larger version Name:	DB13BBAA-FF21-463D-B52E-BF6B2EBA4001.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	531.0 KB ID:	152336
                            That is because Death Certificates are not issued on basis of actual cause of death. They are issued based on " disease that set in motion of events that caused death". In other words, hospitals have a license to kill and lie on the death certificates. This has been going on for a long long time.

https://www.ncmedboard.org/resources...h-certificates

Comment

• i'd just like to add, for the record, when i stated a while back that i thought the "secret" item in the TC was {potentially} a Covid cure, what didn't dawn on me was the possibility that said cure had been locally sourced ... https://www.kbzk.com/news/local-news...vid-19-vaccine

Comment

• All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                                X