Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyke (MySon) View Post
    shit. somebody else found TC.

happy the world now has the vaccine, but i sure wanted to be the one to crack the lid.
    What? Your statement doesn't make sense. Do you attribute all that is good to the TC as well? So everyday if things are going well, the chest is found?

Comment

• Or maybe some sacrifices were made. Hmm

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post

Funny thing ... before the covid news went parabolic I had this very conversation about killing the fed with a like-minded colleague. The day after our convo he got sick and was pretty ill, recovered and it went through the whole office. We all have recovered but it would be nice If I built the antibodies already. I told him he was patient zero...he wasn't humored. Now we have to get the financials from illegal shorting.
        The Fedpire Strikes Back.

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
          It's good news yes but I talked to some people at Pitt and they said it has some side effects...it gives you a Marino perm and a Ditka mustache.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!
            Toilet paper how now become a rare commodity. Hello newspapers!
            The print media have been looking for a way to stay in business - maybe they just found it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ORION View Post

Curious to know if your facility is treating patients with the hydroxychloroquine/zpack combination.

The anecdotal evidence of the effectiveness of this treatment seems promising....do you have firsthand experience with it?

O
              I am beginning to see many patients being treated with hydroxychloroquine/azithromycin combo at my facility now....fyi.

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!
                MSN News
                Toilet paper, it didn’t become a household staple until the 1940s. Before the 1940's, we used newspaper, which makes you realize toilet paper is only 80 years old?
                All of which is interesting enough, but doesn’t bring you any closer to scoring an eight-pack of Charmin Mega Ultra Strong or the elusive brick of Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare. Or even a roll or two of the scratchy, see-through, single-ply cheap stuff.
                The problem, like the virus that spawned it, is global. In Australia, a cafe began accepting rolls of TP as payment — a cup of coffee will run you three rolls. In Hong Kong, armed crooks held up a supermarket; all they took was 600 rolls of the soft stuff. A pet store in Dornburg, Germany, last week set up an outdoor toilet paper drive-through in a parking lot when the owner was able to obtain a massive shipment.
                Nothing seems to be unspooling in the right direction for a commodity that rarely gets much attention: In Hutchins, Tex., a tractor-trailer hauling a full load of toilet paper crashed and burned last week on Interstate 20. Rolls, most charred or reduced to cinders, splayed all over, shutting down the roadway, while hoards of people stopped to gather.
                Toilet paper has now become a rare commodity. Hello newspapers!

The NY times should be happy. Maybe sales skyrocketed.
                And Sears is out of business. More more sears catalogues to crap on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                  Montana- 0
                  Wyoming- 0
                  Colorado- 33
                  New Mexico- 3
                  Race is on but it looks like Colorado will barricade its borders first. I think in 30 days Colorado will be under Marshal Law and by May all of the Rocky Mountains will be on lock down.
                  I'm really just a one-trick pony with a funny gait, but I've been thinking about the recent flattening of the curve and looking forward toward opening up the economy as quickly as possible.

Now that over 6,000 doctors worldwide and the FDA have authorized the use of combination of Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine and azithromycin and/or zinc as a treatment for patients with the Chinese Virus, I think a next step is to consider their use as a prophylactic, in an effort to prevent spread and ease concerns over interstate travel as was as opening the economy back up...

If testing as such has not already begun, it should be done over the next 3 weeks. Don't wait until the 30 day Quarantine/Shelter-in-Place/Lockdown/Whatever has ended. Work in parallel to treat those infected patients while also studying test participants who have not contracted the virus. Two pools of possible candidates for the testing, among others, I guess:
                  • Current Users of these drugs (Used for Lupus, R.Arthritis, etc) to determine the number of those who have contracted COVID-19 relative to the general population
                  • First Responders testing negative measuring difference in rate of infection between First Responders taking the medication proactively and those not taking the medication
                  Drug manufacturers are/should be ramping up production now for those infected but should also be prepared for significant increase in volume to cover population.

I don't know what the priority for distribution would be, exactly, but something like:
                  1) Therapeutic: Those testing positive for Covid-19 (prioritized by overall age/health)2) Preventive: Medical Professionals treating Covid-19 patients and First Responders/Police/Fire
                  2) Preventive: Close Family Members/Caretakers of patients with Covid-19
                  3) Preventive: Essential Personnel - Grocery Store Workers, Convenient Store and Gas Station Workers, etc.
                  4) Preventive: Restaurant employees, gym and salon employees, At-risk Demographics (elderly/underlying conditions), etc.
                  5) Preventive: People Traveling for Business within US (take drug combination 5 to 6 days before travel to destination in US) (confirmed itineraries used for prescription)
                  6) Preventive: People coming back into US (take drug combination 5 to 6 days before travel back to US)
                  7) and so on...and so on...and so on....until you get all the way down to Democratic politicians.

A phased approach would be preferable to a Big Bang approach to increase optimism, reduce depression, looting, violence and financial pressures on families, individuals, businesses and taxpayers in general. With four waves, spaced 3 weeks apart, following a 3 week trial period, rough estimate, on the outside, economy could be fully opened up by sometime in Late July or August.

This would, of course, be done in parallel with continued efforts to find the right vaccine and other medications that can treat the infection both therapeutically and as a prophylactic.

And, of course, this may not be the best approach or it may already be in consideration, I don't know as I am not a doctor or scientist, I am just Orion, the Hunter.

Peace.

Comment

I'm really just a one-trick pony with a funny gait, but I've been thinking about the recent flattening of the curve and looking forward toward opening up the economy as quickly as possible.

Now that over 6,000 doctors worldwide and the FDA have authorized the use of combination of Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine and azithromycin and/or zinc as a treatment for patients with the Chinese Virus, I think a next step is to consider their use as a prophylactic, in an effort to prevent spread and ease concerns over interstate travel as was as opening the economy back up...

If testing as such has not already begun, it should be done over the next 3 weeks. Don't wait until the 30 day Quarantine/Shelter-in-Place/Lockdown/Whatever has ended. Work in parallel to treat those infected patients while also studying test participants who have not contracted the virus. Two pools of possible candidates for the testing, among others, I guess:
                    • Current Users of these drugs (Used for Lupus, R.Arthritis, etc) to determine the number of those who have contracted COVID-19 relative to the general population
                    • First Responders testing negative measuring difference in rate of infection between First Responders taking the medication proactively and those not taking the medication
                    Drug manufacturers are/should be ramping up production now for those infected but should also be prepared for significant increase in volume to cover population.

I don't know what the priority for distribution would be, exactly, but something like:
                    1) Therapeutic: Those testing positive for Covid-19 (prioritized by overall age/health)2) Preventive: Medical Professionals treating Covid-19 patients and First Responders/Police/Fire
                    3) Preventive: Essential Personnel - Grocery Store Workers, Convenient Store and Gas Station Workers, etc.
                    4) Preventive: Restaurant employees, gym and salon employees, At-risk Demographics (elderly/underlying conditions), etc.
                    5) Preventive: People Traveling for Business within US (take drug combination 5 to 6 days before travel to destination in US) (confirmed itineraries used for prescription)
                    6) Preventive: People coming back into US (take drug combination 5 to 6 days before travel back to US)
                    7) and so on...and so on...and so on....until you get all the way down to Democratic politicians.

A phased approach would be preferable to a Big Bang approach to increase optimism, reduce depression, looting, violence and financial pressures on families, individuals, businesses and taxpayers in general. With four waves, spaced 3 weeks apart, following a 3 week trial period, rough estimate, on the outside, economy could be fully opened up by sometime in Late July or August.

This would, of course, be done in parallel with continued efforts to find the right vaccine and other medications that can treat the infection both therapeutically and as a prophylactic.

And, of course, this may not be the best approach or it may already be in consideration, I don't know as I am not a doctor or scientist, I am just Orion, the Hunter.

Peace.
                    The last thing I would want to do is use the above concoction as a preventative. Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine and azithromycin (or Zpack), will weaken the immune system of a healthy individual. Although I would take Zinc as I have in the past to help fight off common colds etc. Otherwise this is a nice write up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlazeSee'sMe View Post

The last thing I would want to do is use the above concoction as a preventative. Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine and azithromycin (or Zpack), will weaken the immune system of a healthy individual. Although I would take Zinc as I have in the past to help fight off common colds etc. Otherwise this is a nice write up.
                      What about variable dosages, or days on, days off, combined with vitamins B, C, D and/or E (and zinc, has been used)?

O.

Comment

Peace.
                        So is your distribution scenario something that should be forced on the public ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post
                          Montana- 0
                          Wyoming- 0
                          Colorado- 33
                          New Mexico- 3
                          Race is on but it looks like Colorado will barricade its borders first. I think in 30 days Colorado will be under Marshal Law and by May all of the Rocky Mountains will be on lock down.
                          OK So the Marshal Law was maybe a little overboard, but we have had some vigilantes. Other than that my predictions have been fairly close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

So is your distribution scenario something that should be forced on the public ?
                            You mean, as opposed to the forced Shelter-in-place scenario 94% of Americans are experiencing now?

A measured, systematic approach based on logic, supported by the support of the economic stimulus package and Fed moves, is better than a Big Bang approach...this could be done at state levels, coordinated with their counties. This would ease tension, provide a light at the end of the tunnel and also build in a safety valve should the flow of people back into normal routines need to be varied based on continued data analysis and trends.

But, like I wrote, I'm really just a one trick pony.

O

Comment

You mean, as opposed to the forced Shelter-in-place scenario 94% of Americans are experiencing now?

A measured, systematic approach based on logic, supported by the support of the economic stimulus package and Fed moves, is better than a Big Bang approach...this could be done at state levels, coordinated with their counties. This would ease tension, provide a light at the end of the tunnel and also build in a safety valve should the flow of people back into normal routines need to be varied based on continued data analysis and trends.

But, like I wrote, I'm really just a one trick pony.

O

Your scenario would cause a civil war.

There is not actually a forced shelter in place going on. Many freemen are essential workers and see that. So, we wont line up for medical experiments either. We will watch the sheople do that.

Comment

• Go back to sHeep. I'm kidding, let's be goats.

Comment

Working...
                                X