Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OH!!
    The reports are that the cargo ships are being unloaded by the Dock workers, truckers are getting supplies to the stores. People are stocking the shelves all night and letting old people shop first. Carnival Cruise line told Trump “We can match those big Navy Hospital ships with some fully staffed cruise ships” GM said hold our cars and watch this; we can make those ventilators where we were making cars starting next week. Women and children are making homemade masks and handing out snacks to truckers. Restaurants and schools said, We’ve got kitchens and staff; we can feed kids.” Churches are holding on-line services and taking care of their members and community. NBA basketball players said, “Hold our basketballs while we write checks to pay the arena staff.” Construction companies said, “Here are some masks for the medical staff and doctors”. Breweries are making sanitizer out of the left-over ingredients. We thought we couldn’t live without Baseball, NASCAR, NBA or going to the beach, restaurants or a bar. Instead, we’re trying to keep those businesses open by ordering take-out. We even have the Fenn's stepping up to insure a safe journey forward. I think we have awakened a sleeping giant.
    Very, very well said, OH.
    I do declare that when our independence is compromised, "we" have the ability to step up and take command.
    And so the sleeping giant awakes.

Comment

• Now is not the time to try and get the chest. Imagine the shit storm that would rain down on the finder trying to get the chest back home. As things get increasingly more tense, some people will seek opportunity to take advantage of people and travelers. Finding a chest of gold in your vehicle would be justification to hide your remains far from human explorations.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapala67
        supposedly it's all over my state, funny how I see no one sick? there are no people at the emergency hospitals.. I hear no ambulances. the largest lie ever by man, time for me to get out find out the truth. question and challenge all authority or forever live in fear. kinda funny the more weight I lose the bigger my B^#*^ get. this is ALL about bringing the U.S. down and the supposed virus is merely the tool they have chosen. how convenient for them that we are at WAR with another invisible enemy. kiss your rights and freedoms away for no other reason than the pure evil of man. this begs me to ask this question... who gave them the authority to decide my fate, what says I don't have the same right to decide what is good or bad and act as I see fit? there is only one party in our government and it is all evil. anybody know where George soros is right now? i'd like to meet him on my dying breath!
        I assure you it is real. I lost a co-worker to the virus and my brother is recovering from it. If you would like, I can get you the number of a medical professional to assist you with your paranoid schizophrenia.

Comment

• any vids in the usa where people all of a sudden say, i dont feel well, im not breathing right, i need to get to the hospital. Is all we have by lamestream liars, abominable traitors, who LIED about every fake shooting, and false flag 911. Did yall know cops wont respond to calls. After we spend our checks on rent, trucks will stop at $15, then there's the gruel packets we can wait in line for, well, thats if you had your shot, otherwise you go to the round up center.
          My hope is we get a reprieve this summer from the inevitable, being that we all did nothing about our fake econ. Were headed for the double bubble, double rainbow. =GOING SIDEWAYS=
          Rose asks that you retrieve Maxie van Bloem's legendary treasure from her grave somewhere in Zwaardrust.
          https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki...jpg?width=1280
          and theres this guy:
          https://youtu.be/cE_aAgGRdkk

Comment

• I know people who have it and I know nurses who fear for their safety and have to build up the nerve to go to work everyday. Someone in my community who was a manager at a grocery store died from it too. It’s real khan, it’s an extremely contagious virus that most will recover from but our most vulnerable don’t stand a chance. The reason for the social distancing and isolation is to slow down the amount of people getting infected so that the hospitals can deal with the numbers. We need a vaccine.
            Last edited by willynilly; 04-02-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by willynilly View Post
              I know people who have it and I know nurses who fear for their safety and have to build up the nerve to go to work everyday. Someone in my community who was a manager at a grocery store died from it too. It’s real khan, it’s an extremely contagious virus that most will recover from but our most vulnerable don’t stand a chance. The reason for the social distancing and isolation is to slow down the amount of people getting infected so that the hospitals can deal with the numbers. We need a vaccine.
              i believe you, there's sick people, and death. All's i see is army trucks, tanks, coffins. No sickness anywhere, or vids from regular people. I have ZERO trust for anything on tv. I've seen over a million vids in the last decade, what has happened is diabolical. I know people are inherently good, though the evil system is like a black goo. I would 100% absolutely never get their hideous monstrosity of a shot.
              Also, since they want population control, why are we being quarantined. Is this all about the collapse, is it all about complete control.
              Last edited by khan; 04-02-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Conspiracy-theoretical thinking is only good when you are on the knowing side. Other than that, I guarantee that anyone screaming "fake" is going to feel pretty sad later.
                The virus isn't fake. 5g isn't the sole problem. But yes, they always burn the bodies (no autopsies), and yes, the RNA-based lifeform does like 10 new, unusual things...
                Being safe IN EVERY WAY, and living long enough (and happily enough, because loved ones are still alive) is the best way to blow the conspiracy wide open.
                If you are not impressed yet with the death numbers yet, rethink your life. This has already surpassed 911-day in death.

Comment

• Originally posted by khan View Post

i believe you, there's sick people, and death. All's i see is army trucks, tanks, coffins. No sickness anywhere, or vids from regular people. I have ZERO trust for anything on tv. I've seen over a million vids in the last decade, what has happened is diabolical. I know people are inherently good, though the evil system is like a black goo. I would 100% absolutely never get their hideous monstrosity of a shot.
                  Also, since they want population control, why are we being quarantined. Is this all about the collapse, is it all about complete control.
                  Soon they will propose universal basic income...

Comment

• This isn't about America and conspiracies, it's about a real problem that is affecting the whole world. Italians and Spaniards have been dying in their thousands and their health services are at breaking point. Here in the UK we lost 561 to the virus yesterday. Some governments have been quick to react, and some slow. The US has changed from "hoax" to recognizing the seriousness only recently. New York state is almost overwhelmed with cases. It's not difficult to find reliable news, particularly if you ignore politically partisan media - the BBC tries to be as accurate and balanced as possible.

Comment

• Some good news https://www.upmc.com/media/news/0402...s-cov2-vaccine

Comment

• Originally posted by atticusfinch315 View Post
                        Very promising.

Comment

• shit. somebody else found TC.

happy the world now has the vaccine, but i sure wanted to be the one to crack the lid.

Comment

Soon they will propose universal basic income...
                            I had the same thought this morning.

https://johnmichaelchambers.com/we-d...as-we-know-it/

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

I had the same thought this morning.

https://johnmichaelchambers.com/we-d...as-we-know-it/
                              Funny thing ... before the covid news went parabolic I had this very conversation about killing the fed with a like-minded colleague. The day after our convo he got sick and was pretty ill, recovered and it went through the whole office. We all have recovered but it would be nice If I built the antibodies already. I told him he was patient zero...he wasn't humored. Now we have to get the financials from illegal shorting.

Comment

Funny thing ... before the covid news went parabolic I had this very conversation about killing the fed with a like-minded colleague. The day after our convo he got sick and was pretty ill, recovered and it went through the whole office. We all have recovered but it would be nice If I built the antibodies already. I told him he was patient zero...he wasn't humored. Now we have to get the financials from illegal shorting.
                                That's the thing. If Trump is actually doing what that website claimed. China may consider it an act of war. Or did they ?

How about all the illegal MBS's ?
                                No assignments of mortgages into the MBS's name.
                                100% of profit must be paid to IRS plus penalties.
                                Last edited by Quest; 04-02-2020, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X