Covid-19 cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moody Chameleon View Post

Don't you realize that if a patient gets an infection while in the hospital, it's most like the hospital that has to pay for it out of their own pocket? Get your facts straight. Stop spreading lies that hospitals are purposely making people sick for profit please.

I've heard nothing but negatively from you recently. Why don't you get off the forums if it makes you so unhappy. Thanks.

Moody
    That's BS. Hospitals and doctors in general cause more harm than good. That's by volume. They even kill people every single day of the week and are not accountable whatsoever. How many people die from cancer ? Much less than you think. Most die from treatment. Who knows if they ever even had cancer. A gang of drug dealers they are and fear mongers to sell expensive tests. You are not in touch with reality. Wake up ! Things are still so even though you ignore reality.
    Last edited by Quest; 03-28-2020, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quest View Post

That's BS. Hospitals and doctors in general cause more harm than good. That's by volume. They even kill people every single day of the week and are not accountable whatsoever. How many people die from cancer ? Much less than you think. Most die from treatment. Who knows if they ever even had cancer. A gang of drug dealers they are and fear mongers to sell expensive tests. You are not in touch with reality. Wake up ! Things are still so even though you ignore reality.
      If you secede from our society then you won’t have to worry about doctors, hospitals, or taxes. Also internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

If you secede from our society then you won’t have to worry about doctors, hospitals, or taxes. Also internet.
        Dont you mean, clean up my country ?
        Because that is what I am talking about.
        But then again Authoritarians just dont understand.

Comment

Dont you mean, clean up my country ?
          Because that is what I am talking about.
          But then again Authoritarians just dont understand.
          From everything you write that’s teeming with negativity and vitriolic hate for everyone and everything, I give you zero chance of changing your shoes, let alone anything around you. No one can hear you with where you keep your head.

Comment

From everything you write that’s teeming with negativity and vitriolic hate for everyone and everything, I give you zero chance of changing your shoes, let alone anything around you. No one can hear you with where you keep your head.
            Cognitive Dissonance is your Holy Spirit (The Comforter). The truth shall set you free !
            You guys do have something in common, you read much more into things than actually exist. You must open your eyes and ears all on your very own. Doesnt look like you stand much of a chance though.
            Last edited by Quest; 03-28-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• You write nothing but unhelpful, illogical, acidic vitriol. We read it. No “cognitive dissonance” required. It legit makes no sense.
              You’re just a mean person who has nothing nice to say- ever. No solutions or good ideas or encouragement or love, just complaints and problems and b/tch/ng and negativity. I think you need to find comfort on your own- I can point you to some good resources if you want to really make a difference in the world instead of just talky-talky about your (obviously) personal problems. Maybe once you help yourself then you’ll be able to envision a way to help others.
              Truth.

Comment

You write nothing but unhelpful, illogical, acidic vitriol. We read it. No “cognitive dissonance” required. It legit makes no sense.
                You’re just a mean person who has nothing nice to say- ever. No solutions or good ideas or encouragement or love, just complaints and problems and b/tch/ng and negativity. I think you need to find comfort on your own- I can point you to some good resources if you want to really make a difference in the world instead of just talky-talky about your (obviously) personal problems. Maybe once you help yourself then you’ll be able to envision a way to help others.
                Truth.
                Cognitive dissonance may not be required, but is where you are coming from. Pretending to be analytical , but totally cognitively motivated. You could have challenged the message. But even you know you will be shown to be in denial of reality.

Comment

You write nothing but unhelpful, illogical, acidic vitriol. We read it. No “cognitive dissonance” required. It legit makes no sense.
                  Truth.
                  I certainly can't help you. Check with your health insurance provider as they should have in plan professionals.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Vm1-DnxRiPM

This was in October 2019

Comment

• Here is the immunity from liability that protects hospitals profits from lawsuits.

Https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/leg...s/COVID19.aspx

Comment

• Just incase anyone wants to know why there is not adequate supply of things like masks, gloves and whatever medical supplies needed to deal with a basic pandemic.
                        Secretary of Health and Human Services seems to have not done their job.
                        Some people think I'm mean pointing out such incompetentcies, but here is the law that shows who is responsible for such emergency preparedness.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...s-preparedness

Comment

Just incase anyone wants to know why there is not adequate supply of things like masks, gloves and whatever medical supplies needed to deal with a basic pandemic.
                          Secretary of Health and Human Services seems to have not done their job.
                          Some people think I'm mean pointing out such incompetentcies, but here is the law that shows who is responsible for such emergency preparedness.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...s-preparedness
                          Yours truly Alex Azar, a lawyer, go figure. Big money pharmaceutical profit man. Figures he didn’t last long working for a judge either.

Comment

• If I were in charge, I'd draft plans for a shipping company whose express area of focus was ventilators.
                            We'd move those from unaffected places to first-hit places, then to the middle-affected, then back to last-hit, which would be where they first came from.
                            12--hours or less overnight guarantee. No shipment too big or too small- it all goes, IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              If I were in charge, I'd draft plans for a shipping company whose express area of focus was ventilators.
                              We'd move those from unaffected places to first-hit places, then to the middle-affected, then back to last-hit, which would be where they first came from.
                              12--hours or less overnight guarantee. No shipment too big or too small- it all goes, IMMEDIATELY.
                              Ventilator hot shot service

Comment

• Originally posted by ultrasharp sunshine View Post

Yours truly Alex Azar, a lawyer, go figure. Big money pharmaceutical profit man. Figures he didn’t last long working for a judge either.
                                CDC has placed at least 500,000 plastic caskets around the country

https://youtu.be/Qpwkct7LILo

Comment

Working...
                                X