Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason Australia is burning..,

Comment

Too many people exist for this planet to sustainably support. When I was a teenager, I heard that 40,000 people starve to death daily. It seemed quite sad to me. But I believed it then. And I also believe
      that now, perhaps more than 40,000 people per day starve to death. Maybe humanity should wake up a bit.

OH! I should say something about the Chase, shouldn't I? It'll probably outlast all of us. But the hunt for Fenn's trove probably won't. Hee hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
        Too many people exist for this planet to sustainably support. When I was a teenager, I heard that 40,000 people starve to death daily. It seemed quite sad to me. But I believed it then. And I also believe
        that now, perhaps more than 40,000 people per day starve to death. Maybe humanity should wake up a bit.

OH! I should say something about the Chase, shouldn't I? It'll probably outlast all of us. But the hunt for Fenn's trove probably won't. Hee hee!
        All problems definitely get worse as population goes up.
        as for humanity needing to wake up, I whole heartedly agree. For starters, people need to question everything in the news and research it for themselves. Too many agendas with too much bullshit.

Comment

Working...
        X