Arctic Blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Blast

Some widespread and very low temperature conditions are forecast for much of the United States very soon. This must be part of "global warming"!

We are faced with a lot of issues as a country.. There is the threat of gun mass shooting, there is global warming, and now the mother of all epidemics, COVID-19

Where is the world heading to?

Marcos, Towing Company owner!

Comment

Originally posted by marcos Frisco View Post
      We are faced with a lot of issues as a country.. There is the threat of gun mass shooting, there is global warming, and now the mother of all epidemics, COVID-19

"...mother of all epidemics..."

#fakenews

Comment

Originally posted by marcos Frisco View Post

good news brah there's no threat of mass shootings, every one of them was faked. That pisses you off huh? Not my intent cowboy. I've watched every video on every one, over a million videos. Why do you think they dont allow truth vids anymore? now we get abc cbs... alphabet soup. We get lies, and they get us through emo. The entire year i spent debunking pulse night club after the fake shooting, and i told my friend I had done him that favor, and he said, oh really.
        And how can there be global warming, when we live on a flat, non moving plane? It's impossiball. It's mind control, and its sad.
        covid doesnt look real, and it don't seem real. Those italian trucks look weirdly contrived, the wood caskets, really, and most of the workers have poor protection. I saw a russian guy go ground zero in china, no, looked safe to me. He went in the hospital without a mask. Freedom of speech is all but dead. Be at peace. Blessings to all.
        heres a vid that will be taken down,r rated cussing, https://youtu.be/0qBn1Cf-WM8
        Last edited by khan; 03-23-2020, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X