The US government is evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you have to have a voice,
    Don’t let your kids watch TV and take them places without cell service. This hand held device is actually the end of real communication. I’m already feeling like R2D2.

Comment

Well, we knew this one for years. America the reality has never lived up to the ideal. The real question though is why? There are reasons for everything.

For example, I have come to the conclusion that America is the Mystery Babylon mentioned in the prophecies of Jeremiah 50 and 51. Ever wonder why the USA has been entangled in foreign war after foreign war, with no rhyme or reason to it? The answer is right in these chapters. The Russians will destroy us one day, and they will be the world power for a time.

Comment

I’m thinking China and the Soviet Union.
        China either runs or owns almost all the trade ports of the world. He who controls trade controls the World.
        England knew that in the late 1600’s. Through trade to New York they were able to bring war ships. There movement of Manifest Destiny across North America
        by rail car to bring weapons and army’s.
        We watch as China continues to buy out our prime real estate. In a matter of time greed ends in defeat.
        Why are they building complete cities in China with nobody living in them? We may be in a matter of time.
        Slaves to the 1%.
        Those guys are building space ships for God sake.
        I don’t think there’s a lot of money to be made taking nabisco crackers to the space station, do you.
        Whats Elon Musks plan? I sure would like to know.
        Okay KPro what do you think?

Comment

Oh yeah this is off topic, whew I’m okay.

Comment

Really I could care less about government or what’s ahead.
            I’m that old man in Fenns story about the old man at the funeral in Vietnam, jet roaring past at 500 feet, arms open and just take me. All in a days work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
              Nice, I’d suggest government, they have way more satellites, heartless operatives not to mention they run the private sectors as well.
              Classy, but true - so very true.

Comment

Opinions;
                Did anyone hear what Redford said.
                I like his Sundance organization, he actually helps to release some great movies. Unlike Hollywood that only releases crap, reality TV bullshit. Who watches that crap?
                I can't agree more! We are on the same page here. The TV, movies, and sensationalized crap is something I did not miss while overseas. It only took a short time upon arriving back to catch up on what I felt was worth the time to view. Yes, Indeed, we are on the same page!

Comment

Sometimes you have to have a voice,
                  Don’t let your kids watch TV and take them places without cell service. This hand held device is actually the end of real communication. I’m already feeling like R2D2.
                  Again, cannot agree with you more! God gave us a brain and I doubt it was meant to be traded in for a computer. Would a searcher have a better chance to solve, find, and retrieve the treasure if he did not rely on the technology much? Wonder . . . Sometimes I feel like the technology does not discriminate as to what is real and beneficial and what is fake and a waste of time. I admire Robert Redford and believe he is spot on. Personally, I think technology and it's complex and confusing ways got in the way for me in many things. The only thing that I am sad about losing is the friendship or the hopeful friendship. If only the techy stuff could be ditched and the real human being stuff be returned, I think people would be content and happy and that content and happy is not the same as settling for mediocrity. I can dream and I can wish, but it takes two humans to make any of it come true.

Comment

I’m thinking China and the Soviet Union.
                    China either runs or owns almost all the trade ports of the world. He who controls trade controls the World.
                    England knew that in the late 1600’s. Through trade to New York they were able to bring war ships. There movement of Manifest Destiny across North America
                    by rail car to bring weapons and army’s.
                    We watch as China continues to buy out our prime real estate. In a matter of time greed ends in defeat.
                    Why are they building complete cities in China with nobody living in them? We may be in a matter of time.
                    Slaves to the 1%.
                    Those guys are building space ships for God sake.
                    I don’t think there’s a lot of money to be made taking nabisco crackers to the space station, do you.
                    Whats Elon Musks plan? I sure would like to know.
                    Okay KPro what do you think?
                    China and Russia. Brings me to a Reader's Digest definition a few decades ago but ohhh how true: Friends (defined as) those with a common enemy. Micro or macro does not matter; it holds up. China and Russia together while having a common enemy; then apart as they become enemies to each other. Who will win? IMO Russia. Do you know how China has been gaining more than physical assets over the past decade and a half (hint for my buddy - same reason to where I went in 2016). Do you know how or where the tech is from that Russia has been using? I'll (hint again for my buddy) Just because what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas does not mean what happens in Cuba and Australia stay in Cuba and Australia. Do you know how social media was used and what method? The purpose? But who's work was used to accomplish the task? Slaves - yup IMO. As soon as the declaration of an "I'm or We're #1" happens there is only one place to go --- down. Perhaps some of my wild brainstorming is missed as much as I miss my good buddy. I can't remember how far the topic went beyond the stock market and trade discussions but I enjoy discussing things that are chase and not chase related. Missing a good friend. I have a wish upon a star and that is to ditch technology for all that Robert Redford speaks about at least for a while.

Comment

Really I could care less about government or what’s ahead.
                      I’m that old man in Fenns story about the old man at the funeral in Vietnam, jet roaring past at 500 feet, arms open and just take me. All in a days work.
                      Understand. That old man understood and was ok with it because he was ok with eternity whenever and wherever. All in a day's work and in the end that old man understands that no matter what: a promise is a promise and it will be kept if still on the table -- because that is what is right. The old man was safe even with the overhead jet, because he was planted in good company. I don't particularly care about what's ahead because it is out of my hands and it will be as is. There is fighting all around me as they are blind to the end. What matters is not the future but the present and the repair of companionships with family, friends, and mostly as Redwood would say our wilderness. If we have contributed to our wilderness which we need and which does not need us, we have set our eternal table in goodness where it counts as we struggled to be together. Good buddy, IMO your table is set; enjoy the feast ahead. Bless . . .

Comment

Did you miss my 'yellowstone'? Maybe. The remainder will need a home during a recovery. It is sort of like anything that needs to be set aside until the house has a repaired roof and then can be put pack - Spring cleaning, perhaps. I know to stay put when the roof repair is fake and just an incentive to move me to a jeopardized spot.

Comment

I think the computer needs to be packed, the phones stowed away, and a hike to a friend is the best medicine. I think that even if a project remains unfinished, that the Gant chart updated before Spring comes and tosses the frail humans aside. My wishes before foot surgery Maybe I took a bit of the wrong apple --- I hear Mobly's snake telling me, "You're feeling sllllleeeepppy . . .

Comment

The old man at that point had more then likely lost most of his kids, possibly grandkids. He was tired weak and ready to meet his family. It’s unfortunate that human souls suffer due to governments decisions. The worst part it’s based on patriotism. I have reached what I would call semi peace by resisting materialism and making a decision long ago that I can only trust my own common sense intuition. I’ve been fed to many lies to trust the main steam media. When it gets to hard to believe you can only believe in yourself and hopefully a good upbringing.

Comment

Tur-a-neu Thanks for your comments and hope your doing well.

Comment

Tur-a-neu Thanks for your comments and hope your doing well.
                                I hope you are doing well also. I planned again and the cold snap cut me short. Still hoping to get a little North before the snow goes from the mountains to SF. There's a book I hope to read. God Bless . . . The Notebook . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X