CC banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC banned

I was banned a few minutes ago for posting the following excerpt, "You can't claim to be a Christian and write the stuff I write. I know I may get lambasted by some romance writers out there, but its not an opinion, its a FACT. I didn't write the Bible. I knew it was wrong the very day I started writing my first book - Thieves Bounty. I knew it writing every book after that. God was not pleased. I wasn't using my talent for His glory at all. Yes, under my real name, I wrote some Christian articles and short stories, but the majority of my writing was wrong. Lately, that feeling of God's disapproval has been heavy on me. I've been praying and reading through the New Testament, reading passages about doing all for His glory, and a whole slew of other passages that tell me what I've been doing is wrong." Mindy Fausey.
    https://indulgeinadventure.blogspot.com/
    I followed with the opinion that she is still in the smut business but just doesn't get paid. Banned for personal attack. In the same thread she is attacking another in. She's out of control.

Let’s leave that stuff over there, it can be a full time job to discuss all of the hypocrisy and issues with certain places and individuals, but it feeds it and is never ending. I slip myself from time to time, but let’s not watch the train wreck nor discuss it here.
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

So many searchers are watching the train wreck, while the elephants run by . . .

Comment

Time to reseed and start anew. Always healthy for an environment.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NoResponse.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	106032
          "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

http://mindyf.blogspot.com/?m=1
            AKA -Summer West

Comment

Remember, all we are is...

Don't waste your turn.
              Last edited by Diggio; 06-25-2019, 07:54 PM.
              "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Working...
              X