Dropping bombs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping bombs

Omg! I’m almost, ALMOST ready to drop some bombshells on you guys! It’s cominnnnnnnn! Yeeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
    Omg! I’m almost, ALMOST ready to drop some bombshells on you guys! It’s cominnnnnnnn! Yeeeeeeeeee
    Tried reading between the lines on your post but more hung up on the origin of using bombshells instead of just dropping bombs. Wouldn't dropping a bombshell be a lot less effective? Are the two equivalent?
    All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
    -Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

Tried reading between the lines on your post but more hung up on the origin of using bombshells instead of just dropping bombs. Wouldn't dropping a bombshell be a lot less effective? Are the two equivalent?
      Itheres no reading In between the lines necessary. That’s just a straightforward statement bruddah!

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
        So you gonna show why you came here and who you are posting for ?

Comment

Safest way to say "I might find it!" I've ever seen
          Questing song:
          The Beatles "I'll Be Back"
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9Ij6VmOD4

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
            Safest way to say "I might find it!" I've ever seen
            I wasn’t asserting I “might” find it at all

Comment

I thought a bombshell was an incredibly gorgeous woman? Feel free to drop as many on me as you like!

Comment

Perhaps I'm one of the bombshells! The end is really near. Summer is a few days away! Yippie!

Comment

Dropping "bombshells" ? Does that relate to the BRASS?

Comment

BRASS - nah, just one hot woman

Comment

There has been many many threads like this over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit View Post
                        I thought a bombshell was an incredibly gorgeous woman? Feel free to drop as many on me as you like!
                        Give us some Eye Candy!

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Give us some Eye Candy!
                          This is bad - but - you might want to check out the 'baggage' on CC lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post

This is bad - but - you might want to check out the 'baggage' on CC lol
                            No doubt it would be the same old same old over there. Mindy working on behalf of Stephanie and bashing Forrest. The "Tell All" book will be a flop if it ever is put out.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

No doubt it would be the same old same old over there. Mindy working on behalf of Stephanie and bashing Forrest. The "Tell All" book will be a flop if it ever is put out.
                              Most likely. When one is so obsessed with their own take on things, they tend to over rate the success planned. It will flop not only because it is BS but because the truth will shine a beacon on what part they really played in the game of Chase. They will be proving what they are. There is a formula or an equation in play and they were one of the predicted variables. It will back fire.

Comment

Working...
                              X